NZIFBB Pro-Am Champs 2016

I hear there are 160 competitors registered for the Pro Am tomorrow 

I know there are 5 physique pro competitors - All from NZ.  Be good to see who is the king of the hill in NZ physique at the moment 

There are only 8 Amateur bodybuilders registered so there won't be a lot to see but Steve Orton will be cruising thru to his pro card so the quality will be pretty high 

I would assume the rest of the 150 odd competitors are a mixture of Physique, Classic and Bikini as well as the Pro bodybuilders.  Not sure who has come over except for Jose Raymond competing with the local guys Mateo Vaihu and Teina Omalley.  Guessing it's just 212 only? 

59 minutes ago, HumanPerformance said:

My client Gaurav Taneja  (photo taken a few hours ago) will be competing so I'll be going along. Looks like it's going to be a high quality show from what I've seen. 

edited_received_10154009216666133.jpg

Is this one of the international competitions you go to so you can support your clients ha ha ha cmon man... someone was going to say it :)

Looks like your client is in great shape. 

8 hours ago, HarryB said:

Is this one of the international competitions you go to so you can support your clients ha ha ha cmon man... someone was going to say it :)

Looks like your client is in great shape.                                                

Lol good point! Yeah I have to travel all the way from the North Shore (10 mind away) for this one ; )

35 minutes ago, soundsgood said:

image.thumb.jpeg.8cec4cb190a13872355bc41

Be interesting to see the scorecards.  They all looked great, particularly Mike from the back. I'd say it would have bet close with Teinas superior aesthetic shape getting him thru.  He really is more impressive in person than pics ever show 

Not totally convinced. Alot of people labelled aesthetic or more appealing just plain and simply do not have as much muscle on there frames which in appearance can resemble something more appealing by the average person who in turn misconstrues that fact with the term aesthetic.you can still have pounds of muscle and be 'aesthetic'.I would always maintain that Ronnie Coleman for his size was 'aesthetic',this statement alone would bamboozle people who would think his physique should have nothing to do with the term.He relates more to the term mass monster.Both true in my opinion.

in relation,I don't believe Teinas aesthetics were 'superior',enough to a point where it would deservingly place him second.

As I saw it

Jose Raymond 1st

Mike D 2nd

Teina & Mateo 3rd equal

Another point in my opinion is Mateos physique is very hard to judge in the 212 division as it resonates so closely and fittingly with other divs aswell and his height being at the top most range for 212 guys who are usually shorter framed.So from a judging point of view hes a real spanner in the works.

5 minutes ago, kingersman said:

Seen that salah has stepped down from the nzifbb cause of this 212 judging

Thats an interesting turn of events. Seems like he was still sucking Moe off and being sucked off by other nzifbb competitors until very recently. Wonder what actually happened?

Oh shit I thought he was moes right hand man? He's what he said.

To whom it may concern, Due to recent judging practices and results within the NZIFBB, and as both an IFBB Professional Bodybuilder and fitness industry professional, I am unable to reconcile my personal standard of judging criteria and both the resent results in some shows and the process of achieving outcomes within the NZIFBB.  As such I hearby resign my position within the NZIFBB forthwith.   Regards Salah Ibrahim.

Funny how it's his mate who gets robbed a placing and all of a sudden he wants to act all righteous. So what about all the other corrupt results and behaviour that have happened and affected other people over the years he has been a part of the decision making team and panel of judging. No doesn't matter does it, cause he only does things that will benefit him. Didn't get his way so thrown his toys. Typical just like rest of them. 

Really ironic how he wants it all 100% fair after 2008 when mike kingsnorth was robbed at the Auckland elite show in the pro class due to result fixing by him and moe. Suited him then....