Grind of the month!

Welcome to Autumn everybody!

We'd like to propose a competition at Gymnation. We're calling it "Grind of the month" and it's eligible for anyone, of any gender and any training style.

All you have to do is upload one intense set into this topic OR your workout journal. Whoever seems like they do the most balls to walls set will be deemed the winner at the end of the month.

There will be a small prize plus bragging rights to the biggest cock and balls on the forum.

Get creative because a 1RM won't cut it.

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, BeastBuilder said:

I didn't get any good grinds or nosebleeds during my tester session. Surprisingly.

I spose it's a good thing, but I was hoping to have some good content for this thread lol.

Well since you were hoping to contribute.. 

First entry courtesy of beastbuilder! Crank the volume for this one boys!

4 minutes ago, Skeletor said:

Not really a grind but did these after deadlifts. Was sure I did 10.5 but seems it was only 9.5 reps.

20160314_1245171.mp4

solid lift man, how did you even manage that with only socks on! looks like would have been hard to spread the floor on the way up, is this to assist with some kind of buildup of other muscles? also pretty decent form for that rep range / no oly shoes on

15 hours ago, FellowshipOfTheRon said:

solid lift man, how did you even manage that with only socks on! looks like would have been hard to spread the floor on the way up, is this to assist with some kind of buildup of other muscles? also pretty decent form for that rep range / no oly shoes on

Na I always squat in socks or bare feet bro. Still stick to the floor hard .  Just couldn't be bothered putting my chucks on. Thanks. Starting to really enjoy the front squats

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you everyone for your participation thus far. Since there wasn't a hell of a lot of activity we're extending the time period to a month.

All members who posted 1 rep maxes are automatically disqualified. Sorry, men, but as I stated 1 rep maxes won't cut it.

so with out further ado our first grind of the month winner is...

Drum roll please... DUNDUNDUN

@soundsgood

please message pseudonym to collect your prize.

Thank you everyone for your participation and the new grind of the month has reset so get posting!