H3LP! I'm a new. ...

boomboomkf

Where to start....

I'm a voluptuous lady with many curves. Many, many curves. Approximately 45-50kgs over weight. *sigh* I am very much over been soft and squishy. I have used the 'Google' and am finding all the information quite overwhelming. I am just wanting some advice about the best work out programme I should start with. Back in the day weights were my jam. I'm not afraid to get in there and pump it up with the 'boys'.  So form and posture I'm good. Programme wise...well I'm confused.

I'm ready to take this road to a healthier me.

Can anyone point me in the right direction and offer me some good advice....

I would really love a great weight lifting type programme...My ultimate goal is....run 10km....

Thanks everyone for reading my post ?

Welcome bbomboomkf you have come to a great place for weight lifting advice

All the members are very helpful. I am a body builder so my program knowledge is more specific to a body builders needs. So l will leave the guys to help you but the first thing you may need to look at is your diet being almost 70% of the battle!

Thanks rebel101 & skeletor.  I have been changing my eating habits which is a start. I have heard that diet is the biggest part of losing weight. I do make excuses and end up eating quite a lot of junk. I work in an office and we love to have group morning teas often. An honest example of my diet. Well here goes.

Breakfast. Coffee and cigarettes 

Morning tea. Afghan and sandwich

Lunch. 6inch subway

Afternoon tea. Coffee and cigarettes 

Dinner. Meat (lots of meat) and handful of veges.

Eek. That was hard. I know I have a lot to change....the first thing is smoking. Oh the shame.... I do have a quit plan so that's also a start....

Thanks again guys.

5 hours ago, boomboomkf said:

Weight : 126kg

Height : 174.5cm

about my starting stats when i joined this site (apart from age) and this site helped me drastically.

if u stick to whatever you do, you'll be where you want to be in a year i reckon, which is not a long time considering itll give you years on your lifespan.

any questions fire away.