NZ's bodybuilding, strength and fitness community
Sign in to follow this  
pkgr33n

Extending Clenbuterol Cycle - HOW?

Hi all,

I'm currently nearing the end of my Clenbuterol Cycle, but I'm wanting to extend it, instead of taking the 2 week break.

I understand that clen decreases the beta receptors and that is why the 2 week break is needed, however things like ketotifen and benadryl inhibit the decrease of these receptors or resets them etc.

It would be quite difficult for me to get my hands on ketotifen, so I guess benadryl is the only option?

I'm just not sure where to buy it etc and what dose to take etc.

At the moment I am also taking the following daily - 4g taurine/400g pottasium + a large banaana/250mcg caffiene

All information would be much appreciated fellas.

33 minutes ago, Realtalk said:

Tryed albuterol? I reckon it's better, one of the reasons being your exact predicament.

i thought albuterol same deal with this problem and need to take time off?

i rate albuterol higher. i get better result and zero sides from albuterol vs clen.

3 hours ago, maccaz said:

i rate albuterol higher. i get better result and zero sides from albuterol vs clen.

As with any drug mediated therapy there will be some down regulation / desensitisation..

On 25/02/2016 at 9:57 AM, Realtalk said:

Tryed albuterol? I reckon it's better, one of the reasons being your exact predicament.

Yes I've tried the pill form, it was ok. I think I may try liquid out next (not too sure if my source has any of this)

On 25/02/2016 at 10:33 AM, maccaz said:

Yeah I didn't really get much sides from clen, mild shakes that was all I noticed even with a high dosage...

On 26/02/2016 at 2:33 PM, Daz69 said:

As with any drug mediated therapy there will be some down regulation / desensitisation..

Yes.

On 28/02/2016 at 2:23 PM, yeelang said:

you don't need to come off it, it's just more effective if you do.

Lol first i've heard of this? I swear it will hardly be effective t all if you don't come off?

Anyways so how can I get some benadryl from OTC?? Or is there something else I can take to get another cycle in?

Thanks

1 hour ago, pkgr33n said:

Yes I've tried the pill form, it was ok. I think I may try liquid out next (not too sure if my source has any of this)

Yeah I didn't really get much sides from clen, mild shakes that was all I noticed even with a high dosage...

Yes.

Lol first i've heard of this? I swear it will hardly be effective t all if you don't come off?

Anyways so how can I get some benadryl from OTC?? Or is there something else I can take to get another cycle in?

Thanks

Ask chemist for "unisom sleep gels" theyre a pharmacist only sleep aid that does the job. Dont need a script just say they help you sleep