Flex Friday

Jesus, you people have been hiding some impressive physiques! :-o

I figure I can't compete on size (must redouble efforts), so abs it is! Here's my submission, under the finest down-lighting Les Mills has to offer. And apologies for crap photo quality... I still haven't mastered the art of the phone selfie - give me a tripod and a real camera any day.

IMG_20160219_204237~2.jpg

@maccaz - I'd like to look like this (or better) year around, but no. This is my summer cut - I'm just a bit late. And by the time I get as shredded as I was hoping to be this summer, it's going to be autumn. *sigh*

I'm currently down to 86kg and feeling small - especially after last night's failed selfie attempt. I was seriously considering ditching the cut, and starting back on the bulk! But my goal at the moment is to get really lean, then try this reverse dieting thing to see if I can speed up my metabolism at all.

@Skeletor - cheers, mate. A lot of it's in the lighting though. I am on creatine at the moment, actually. Also DIM to see if it helps me lose fat on the arms and shoulders. Nothing else though. :-)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...