Scottish gym junkie in need!

Ryanc

Good evening fellow gym goers!

Im in need of some assistance, I am currently working on a cruise ship that will be coming into Auckland on the 27th of January. I'm looking to buy some protein and some supplements somewhere close to the harbor or somewhere central. Do you guys have any suggestions of the best places to shop for supps and also good brands over here in New Zealand?

Any help is much appreciated as I don't get much time off the boat and wont have time to go searching on foot!

^ This. Not only are NZ Muscle the closest shop to you, and an easy 15 minute walk from the ship, they're also really good guys and sponsor a long-running competition on this forum.

Just jump off the boat and run straight up the hill. Tell them we sent you.

What's the gym like on your ship? It would be a terrible thing to find yourself stuck on a boat with a gym but no protein powder! :-)

Excellent! I have found out in coming into queens harbor so that's right up the street! ideal!

Cheers guys, much appreciated! There are two gyms onboard, crew gym has lots of free weights and some static machines and the passenger gym has lots of static machines, cable and cardio also. Not as good as a gym on land but there's enough to be inventive!

We have crossed from LA so its been a while with no supplements! tragedies come in many forms for different people :P

What are the laws in new Zealand for purchase of various fat burners? Clen, ephidren etc? Looking for something but may need to go for the old faithful caffine/orange zest/green tea combo....

15 hours ago, Ryanc said:

Excellent! I have found out in coming into queens harbor so that's right up the street! ideal!

Cheers guys, much appreciated! There are two gyms onboard, crew gym has lots of free weights and some static machines and the passenger gym has lots of static machines, cable and cardio also. Not as good as a gym on land but there's enough to be inventive!

We have crossed from LA so its been a while with no supplements! tragedies come in many forms for different people :P

What are the laws in new Zealand for purchase of various fat burners? Clen, ephidren etc? Looking for something but may need to go for the old faithful caffine/orange zest/green tea combo....

Clen, ephedrine are illegal prescription medicines. 

Its no Thailand or mexico lol   

I'm late to the party but nzmuscle is really cool. I just ordered a Tshirt from them and I got for free with my order to my surprise a drawstring bag, a couple sample packets of supps, and a little protein chocolate candy with a thank you sticker on it that was pretty good lol. I'll be ordering from them again. Got a shaker cup from the front on queens street also.

I just got hired at les mills britomart as well! great gym! The new one that opened in november  in Newmarket, Auckland is really impressive too. Everything new and nice setup, with huge movie theatre style screen for their cycling room. Enjoyed my free trial there.

On 1/31/2016 at 0:22 AM, Pseudonym said:

Congrats mate! If you ever see someone wearing a Gymnation shirt, come and say hi.

I haven't seen Newmarket yet, but I've heard good things. I'll have to check it out some day.

If you were wearing a gymnation tank yesterday evening, I saw you haha. Almost went up to the guy (you?) to inquire how/why he had a gymnation tank. next time I will.