Wellington Les Mills Extreme gym searched after $1.5m airport drug bust

maccaz

Absolutely. I feel sorry for him in the sense that he let life go that way when he has no excuse. I half understand people who have nothing and grow up with that warped view of life. Not condoning it just saying when I see a kid from a shit area with no tole models I kind of get why they do dumb stuff. Yoram has zero excuse. 

harry just an uninformed guess but i can kinda see how people want to live that lifestyle (bber or whatever) when its not exactly a reliable source of income (instagram celebrity coaches aside) so have to look elsewhere to supplement income

if i could id be keen to just train and muck around and talk shit instead of work if i had a steady income stream that appeared out of nowhere tbh, but now im a changed man and wouldnt do anything that illegal so its out of the question 

That's a real shame ?   

There aren't many guys in NZ who bring condition like Yoram does, unbelievably thin skin in the flesh, gets so lean you can almost see through his skin.  Photos don't do him justice. 

Will always remember pumping up out back on Nabba nationals and being extremely confident as I had 20kg on him then he started pumping up ? 

No carbs for 20 weeks then his carb load for the show was 3 tubs of ice cream lol.