Quality affordable headphones

jimmybro1

Hey y'all 

Looking for affordable headphones that are wireless (blue tooth) that are either over ear or plug-ins. 

Will be using for working out and air travel so needs to get good sound and be comfortable to wear for long periods of time. 

Price range would top off at about $200 since for gym as well and likely get damaged. 

Chur 

I'm not a lad but... got these over ears for me and the bf last month

https://shop.jbhifi.co.nz/ipod-mp3-portables/headphones/jabra-move-wireless-on-ear-headphones-black/85590

We just use the one set of headphones at the gym and swap them over between sets. Just connect them up to one of our phones and use spotify etc. Comfy as and sound is really good for the price.

We paid $150 for them in December and thought that was all good haha I'd snap up a pair while they're $99.

42 minutes ago, eLm0 said:

I reckon the Sol Republic ones are pretty good. Bass could be better but clarity/quality is awesome. Wired ones are about 200 but the wireless ones are around 300

Had a look they look mint! 

Probably a bit more than I want to spend though. 

1 hour ago, Georg said:

I'm not a lad but... got these over ears for me and the bf last month

https://shop.jbhifi.co.nz/ipod-mp3-portables/headphones/jabra-move-wireless-on-ear-headphones-black/85590

We just use the one set of headphones at the gym and swap them over between sets. Just connect them up to one of our phones and use spotify etc. Comfy as and sound is really good for the price.

We paid $150 for them in December and thought that was all good haha I'd snap up a pair while they're $99.

Brought a pair, thanks! 

1 hour ago, jimmybro1 said:

Brought a pair, thanks! 

Let me know what you think of them! I definitely rate them though, almost want another pair now that they're $99 so I don't have to use the crap in ears when we do cardio at the same time haha

1 hour ago, Georg said:

Let me know what you think of them! I definitely rate them though, almost want another pair now that they're $99 so I don't have to use the crap in ears when we do cardio at the same time haha

Them relationship problems 

yeah will do should arrive tomorrow or the following day. Just in time for sqwats and flight to Melbourne. 

8 minutes ago, Terrymundo said:

verdict jimmy?

Not to bad bro, especially for price . Sounds good and clear and bass is okay. Similar to Marley plug ins which I though were awesome. 

The over ear bits maybe a little small doesn't completely sit over ears and I have small ears. 8/10 for value bro