Gyzz vs 2016

GyzzBrah

Had a good bench session tonight and I can see that 2016 will be a good year for gyzz since making good gains on the bench finally for what seems like ages lol all about sticking to the program and keeping consistent it seems.

Bench Press

60 x 10

82.5 x 1 seems like I could even push out 3

77.5 for 2 x 5 eah g

70 x 5

Seated rows

97kg x 8 good form!!

87kg 3 x 8

Dumbell bench

30kg 3 x 8

Gym got nice new dumbells so good.

Honestly felt like doing shit for another hour lol but got taken home since late session sorting stuff with parents for uni etc

For those that dont know going to move otago this year seems like a new step in my life Im doing it for a fresh start and new shot at life and looking to learn how to live on my own and instill a good character in myself.

Sorry for the stupid comments on my old thread those dont belong on  a good forum like this.

Because we are all about honesty here I probably havent squatted in the last 4 months and my legs have shrinked lots. But 2016 is a good year for gyzz and time to make changes.

Considering flipping my routine next wave put squats on day 1 so I cant skip leg day then.

w2 d4

Squats

60 x 4 winded

60 x 3

90 x 2

110 x 1 max single probably shitty depth

90 x 4 eyes bulging

80 x 2 what the actual

80 x 4 manned up a bit to try get 5

Leg press

3.5pps 3 x 8

Leg extension 3 x 8

On 16 January 2016 at 7:26 PM, GyzzBrah said:

Because we are all about honesty here I probably havent squatted in the last 4 months and my legs have shrinked lots. But 2016 is a good year for gyzz and time to make changes.

Considering flipping my routine next wave put squats on day 1 so I cant skip leg day then.

w2 d4

Squats

60 x 4 winded

60 x 3

90 x 2

110 x 1 max single probably shitty depth

90 x 4 eyes bulging

80 x 2 what the actual

80 x 4 manned up a bit to try get 5

Leg press

3.5pps 3 x 8

Leg extension 3 x 8

How were ya legs feeling for the days after?

w3d3

Now weighing 83.7kg; compare to the 79kg I dropped down to 2 months back. Most of this would probably be from sodium / fat but eventually Im gonna start seeing muscle again, as it should be.

Although I have a large belly and when my nippels are warm (not cold) they droop down like tits hopefully not fat-gyno

bench press

82.5kg x 1 quiet easy

77.5 2 x 5

70 x 5

Flat dumbell bench

30kg 3 x 8

Incline dumbel press

22kg 3 x 8

Lat pulldowns

87kg x 5 not sure why

77 x 5

mild incline scull crushers

Focussed lots on form for these, tucking the barbell just under my head and locking out for good rom, slow tempo

pump was nice.

20kg 5 x 8

I will pick 87.5kg as my max next week, this is a good sign if I get this that things are moving in the right direction for me

Bluddy brilliant deadlift session today

Note. I have decided to do something a bit out of order here, because of my move to dunedin soon I will not be able to complete 2 full rounds incl max week + deload x 2. So I was in week 3 last week, and now straight onto week 1 of a 'new' wave, best way to squeeze out gains in the little time I have. Might max in this week if I have time left

Yesterday

w1d1

Seated Press

50 x 8

50 x 8

55 x 5

55 x 4

Honestly cant remember what else but was pretty much the same stuff I have been doing on shoulder day for months.

Today

w1d2

Deadlift to max single

100 x 3

130 x 3

140 x 1

165 x 1 PR RPE 9 very fast

160 x 1 Last months PR which I did easily under fatigue now

160 x 1 again

160 x 1 again!!

150 x 1

Last month I was struggle with 150 when fresh set

Stiff leg sumo

100 for 3 x 8

Seated Row

90 x 6

80 x 8

80 x 8

Very pleased with todays work.

Bench Press PRRRRRR

W1d3

Bench Press

60 x 8

70 x 3, 3

80 x 1

85 x 3 max 'single' @ rpe9.5

Was gonna go for a max single, but got guy to spot me this time and he was like nah do more reps so I did more reps got 3.

What is funny is that this was the weight I wanted to max out on last week. 90 x 1 seems like an easy bet now.

70 x 8, 8

Dumbell press

30 x 8, 8, 8

• 1 month later...

um hi

went to unipol today. Did few sets of bench and some random chest machines for a pump

Good variety of machines and shit never seen things like that before

Then the other half of the gym is like a powerlifting dungeon with 7 squat racks and a deadlift station so thats pretty cool

The bench racks are proper shit tho. Only 2 pins, one is a cm short of my arm length, the other is a few inches away from my face. Will probably bench in the squat rack, since there is 7 of them nobody should really mind.

Seem to have lost a bit of weight with shitty hall food, so ill try eat as much as I can when I get the option to. Look quite a bit smaller too especially legs.

30 min walk to the gym from where I live

2 hours ago, maccaz said:

younger than he thinks he is, 5"9, 85kg

Yeah like maccaz says 18 yrs. dont know what 5"9 is but i look a little bit taller than swollendollan most likely. 

Around 85kg etc.

Squat bench deadlift = fk knows what it is now ill report on that in a month. 

Look smaller than I was a few months back for sure. 

• 3 weeks later...

Went to the gym today very frail but better to go eventually than never at all

Bench is impossible to do on the bench 'rack' so did on squat rack instead. Shitty plates, all mixed brands on each side etc.

60kg 5 x 5 lol

Lying row bench

60 kg x 3

40 kg x 8 lol

Some back and chest machines dont know the names till got pump, moderate weight at best.