First Post First Cycle. Man Up Time!

Thanks for the replies guys, I can breath a bit easier now with that said.

Never had any depression symptoms so I think I should be fine in that regard. 

More wanting to make sure I'm not gonna be worse off and weaker then before and that my boner will be there when I need it lol (priority #1)

I want to start bodybuilding and shoot for a pro card eventually, but don't want to subscribe to the trt channel just yet. 

Does anyone have any ideas about Kevin Levrone back in the day saying he would grow into a show, and reportedly getting much smaller during the off season. Is the truly coming off or just blast cruise at that level?

Also to stir things up, is anyone hip to GH15 and his writings? Would you say its fairly accurate or hogwash? And who do you think it is? lol

On 16/02/2016 at 10:48 AM, WheelerWannabe said:

Ok Folks,

So at this point I have a moderate idea of pinning and what testosterone does in and to my body. The next thing I want to look at/learn about now is coming off and having the natural test production start again.

Ive heard this sucks :/

Basically the opposite of what im feeling now will come into affect after my last pin. Not only will I dip down but lower then I was before. Depression, Low libido, Lack of energy, loss of strength.

Basically whats the best way to combat this?

What can/ should I expect?

Will running Test E and its nature basically self taper? or make a difference?

When should I start feeling this way?

Would running a test booster help or be harmful after I get off/ just to boost libido(horny goat weed) and mood?

How long will this last before I feel back to normal?

I go back home for the month of may, have I just screwed my vacation?

My plan as of now is touch down and find a multvitamin, Taurine, and  fish oil(testbooster?). I am working on getting some clomid possibly, then signing onto a gym to keep my strength and size up for the month that I am away. My idea would be to go back to 5x5 to try and keep strength the same.

What are your experiences coming off, story time!!!

Ask a 100 people how best to PCT and it's likely you'll get 100 different answers..

You are on 200mg test-e/week.. That is a very  conservative dose..

Personally I'd consider tapering off, ie: 2 weeks at 100mg, (or 100mg - 50mg) OFF..!!

No nolva, No clomid.... Taurine 1.5g X2/day..

To address the likelihood of an increased estrogen: androgen ratio I might suggest an AI low dose 0.5mg E3rd day

or even 0.25mg E3rd day, in the last week or so of the test taper...

Keep training and eating well, expect strength and stamina to reduce slightly..

Buy your next cycle, put it in your top drawer, look at it when you feel depressed, if it keeps calling your name ignore it for at least the next 3 months...

• 1 month later...

theres 2 ways of aproaching a first cycle,cautious,as in 200mg test a week,which is fine but dont expect to much from it(200mg being slightly more than trt )but treating your first cycle as a learning experience has its merits.the other aproach is to take advantage of the first cycle a time when you can make some huge gains.the choice is entirely yours.imo always use an ai and dont skimp on pct,pct is not essential,in time you will recover,you may lose all your gains doing sothough.the quicker you can "re balance 'the better.id suggest for the more game first timer up to 500mg test e,still beleive test only is best as a first but you could add a low dose d/bol say 20mg.once again entirely up to you,just do your home work and be informed and stay vigilant.

2 hours ago, kingersman said:

Why always use an AI? Shouldnt an AI be only used when needed as they can be more harmful than the steroid use?

You are correct, why introduce drugs you don't need...

1 hour ago, Daz69 said:

You are correct, why introduce drugs you don't need...

guess its a personal thing,but i always run an ai with test ,starting at a low dose and increased when needed.maybe if your dosing under 200mg you will get away with out one,personally ive found not taking it more risky ,some water retention can be helpfull and allow you to lift more,but thers a limit where it becomes a hinderence,especially if it goes beyond perivial.

are you talking a combined total at agram or a gram of test,plus deca/d/bol,either way if you dont blow up like a ballloon at those doses without an ai,then all the better for you,you must stick to an incredibly strict diet,unfortunately i even with a super clean diet would put on huge a mount of water weight.back in the day i do never ran ai,s or pct,to be honest i didnt even know they were available or even existed.what im saying ive done both,with and without,nowadays if im running high doses i always run an ai.but thats only my opinion,nothing more.

That was combined. All good you should have them on hand in case you start showing high estro symptoms but avoid using them unless you need to imo.

If you read over seas forums they generally say you'd be crazy contemplating any cycle without using one.. Same with hcg

1 hour ago, woody said:

are you talking a combined total at agram or a gram of test,plus deca/d/bol,either way if you dont blow up like a ballloon at those doses without an ai,then all the better for you,you must stick to an incredibly strict diet,unfortunately i even with a super clean diet would put on huge a mount of water weight.back in the day i do never ran ai,s or pct,to be honest i didnt even know they were available or even existed.what im saying ive done both,with and without,nowadays if im running high doses i always run an ai.but thats only my opinion,nothing more.

Fair call, you do what works for you 

What's a high dose for you?  Bearing in mind we will double whatever you claim lol 

10 hours ago, soundsgood said:

Fair call, you do what works for you 

What's a high dose for you?  Bearing in mind we will double whatever you claim lol 

initially done alot of reading on an ai effecting gains,the conclusion i came to was that it can ,but very minimil,a high dose for me is a gram test,depending on the quality ive got at the time dont double that as thats my max,usually only stack 2 compounds at a time.dont know how folks get away with running d/bol without an ai.

11 hours ago, Realtalk said:

I never use an AI waste of money and bad for your body. Raised estrogen isn't always bad. If test levels are raised then you want raised estrogen levels. It's a ratio. You gonna break and feel like shit if you eliminate too much estrogen. It's not the enemy people make it out to be. 

value all opinions but what you say is precisely the reason i use one,thinking being high test has its benifits,if your taking 5 times your natural test levels your estogen will also be 5 times.the downsides would far outweigh any benifits...

17 hours ago, woody said:

if your taking 5 times your natural test levels your estrogen will also be 5 times.the downsides would far outweigh any benefits...

If levels of exogenous testosterone are 5X that of normal its likely there will be some increase in aromatisation leading to elevated estrogen this is expected, but remember testosterone is elevated too...

What is important is keeping the androgen:estrogen ratio within correct proportions..

Rather than using breast cancer meds to knock out estrogen (which is essential for growth and healthy living), adding masteron (an androgen that doesn't aromatise) can alter the ratio in favour of androgens, and thus balance things out...

Remember most of the testosterone and estrogen is bound to a transport protein, therefore inactive, unable to bind receptor and trigger a response... (or initiate side effects)..!!

If estrogen proves to be a problem, you can help yourself: by reducing body fat you will reduce aromatisation...

ok,thanks heaps,my thinking was the body is always trying to keep a certain balance or ratio of hormones,beleiving when you took extra test your bodys response would be to immediately increase aromatise to increase estrogen to keep that same test/estrogen per centage,but obviously theres a little more to it.this cycle im running eq/test and so far no problems.but a few cycles back test/deca d/boli ended up in hospital with a suspected enlarged heart,which turned out to be water collecting around the heart wall which in turn was causing some pulmory adema.that particular cycle i was taking a very low ai dose,directics quickley rectified the problem but was a little scary.

24 minutes ago, bang_bang said:

Eq is good it doesn't aromatise easily. Damn that's scary, what symptoms did you get when you ended up in hospital? 

developed a pain in my left mid section,which i put down to a deadlift strain,however overnight i experienced difficulty breathing,a frightening shortness of breath which worsened when i lay down,i often hear of others cycling steroids complaining of shortness of breath after putting on weight,makes me wonder if its more common .apparently the excess water retention strangles the cardio vascular system,increasing blood pressure which in turn enables small veins to remove water from lungs,resulting in pulmory adema.so now any wheezing sounds or any chest pain im a little paranoid.was the fact the pain was so far left of the heart i wasnt to concerned.

wheeler wannabee,,,,sorry if it appears ive hi jacked your post,as far as your anxiety reguarding post cycle ,i wouldnt worry,true you might feel a little fatiqued anitially but its short lived,sometimes on cycle its not really so apparent just how good we feel,and only becomes so post cycle,during cycle i stop using pre workouts and only use them post,which helps a little,thing is during this hard period post cycle its important to try and keep up the same intensity in your workouts as on cycle,hard as it may be.

1 hour ago, woody said:

developed a pain in my left mid section,which i put down to a deadlift strain,however overnight i experienced difficulty breathing,a frightening shortness of breath which worsened when i lay down,i often hear of others cycling steroids complaining of shortness of breath after putting on weight,makes me wonder if its more common .apparently the excess water retention strangles the cardio vascular system,increasing blood pressure which in turn enables small veins to remove water from lungs,resulting in pulmory adema.so now any wheezing sounds or any chest pain im a little paranoid.was the fact the pain was so far left of the heart i wasnt to concerned.

What can happen on cycle in some individuals prone to this complaint, is AAS elevate BP which in turn (as you say) negatively affects the pumping ability of the heart mainly the left ventricle is unable to keep up demand from the right ventricle which in turn feeds the pulmonary system (lungs). Fluid backs up on the lefts side causing blood to back up the pulmonary vein to the lungs, this causes alveoli to retain fluid, which reduces gas exchange, which makes it difficult to breath...

I've always thought something similar might be going on with trenbolone, where it can be difficult to breath at times..

If water retention is a health issue it might be best not to use compounds that ameliorate your complaint..