First Post First Cycle. Man Up Time!

So yeah getting ready to run my first cycle, yippie...

Im 23  5'9 and currently sitting at 90kg, 12-15% bodyfat. And have been lifting seriously for 7yrs now.

I have gotten a hold of some Test E 200mg/ml and am planning to run it at 200mg a week for 10weeks.

Soooo give me your worst cause id rather be safe then sorry.

Is this enough? Ive heard that this is a trt dose then others saying its plenty.

Annd the one thats really gonna have you all salty... can I get away with running no pct?

The old heads in the game that ive spoken to said that back in the day they werent running pct and they were ok. Im down to run it but my source, isnt responding and im working through middle man cause in not from here. Id like to run dex or hcg throughout. N nolv or clomi after.

But yeah will I be ok, and will I lose all the gains?

I fly back home end of april for a month and will have access there hopeful to some pct meds. But ill only be there a month.

Roast me...

1 hour ago, WheelerWannabe said:

So yeah getting ready to run my first cycle, yippie...

Im 23  5'9 and currently sitting at 90kg, 12-15% bodyfat. And have been lifting seriously for 7yrs now.

I have gotten a hold of some Test E 200mg/ml and am planning to run it at 200mg a week for 10weeks.

Soooo give me your worst cause id rather be safe then sorry.

Is this enough? Ive heard that this is a trt dose then others saying its plenty.

Annd the one thats really gonna have you all salty... can I get away with running no pct?

The old heads in the game that ive spoken to said that back in the day they werent running pct and they were ok. Im down to run it but my source, isnt responding and im working through middle man cause in not from here. Id like to run dex or hcg throughout. N nolv or clomi after.

But yeah will I be ok, and will I lose all the gains?

I fly back home end of april for a month and will have access there hopeful to some pct meds. But ill only be there a month.

Roast me...

After the ester weight has been removed there should be about 134mg of actual testosterone, which is significantly more than the average endogenous amount of about 45mg/week,  roughly 3X natural levels..

The half life of test-e is about 5-6 days, and the dose a bit on the low side, therefore it could be acceptable finish cycle at week 10 without a taper, and not PCT...

hCG on cycle is in my opinion a waste at 200mg/week, as is Nolvadex/Clomiphene for PCT..

Read the recent thread on Taurine and consider 1500mg X2/day to assist post cycle...

Yeah should be fine. Obviously on a lower dosage like that your diet and training is of much more importance. But i know of plenty of people who have done 1ml/week or 200-250mg/wk first cycles and they worked really well. Providing the stuff is good you shouldn't have any issues. Always good to be able to get nolvadex though just incase you need it. Should run a little cycle log on here mate with before and after pics..

Absolutely not worth it. You're too young for starters. 25 is when your endocrine system matures (on average). 

You don't want to mess with your hormones if you are still functioning well naturally, especially at your age.

Most likely you will come out of this cycle worse off when all is said and done.

If you really want to find out the pros and cons and get some proper feedback to mull over go to the steroid.com forums and ask then the same question. You'll get better insight there.

^ bs. American forums are notorious for crap info from people who know nothing, have no experience and look like shyte. If you have trouble deciding what is good info and bad info on this forum good luck to you on a U.S. Forum.

Imo, 23 isn't too young. What advantage do people have waiting till they are 25? None, apart from naturally making the most of their peak levels for the longest amount of time. But everyone's levels are different naturally. I really hate that "wait till you are 25" line it's just regurgitated nonsense spat out by self righteous idiots who never did it themselves.

at 23, 200mg of correctly dosed test as well thought out and as sensible as you could be if you had the inclination to use aas. Using 200 a week is a smart way to do it. There is only so much muscle one can put on. More gear doesn't mean more muscle it just means more money and more problems. If you can get away with making good gains on 200 a week then next cycle you up it to 250/week and add a little Dbol then that is the way to do it. You start on 500 a week then on your 3rd cycle your up to over a gram a week. I see it all the time, it's dumb, expensive and most importantly not good for your health. Higher dosages require more drugs to combat sides and harder pct protocols - these are the drugs that imo are the worst for you. If you can mitigate the need for them by keeping your dosages in a low range then that's gotta be a  win. Think if it like a training program you gradually increase everything in your training and diet so why not the same approach to your steroid use.

What advantage do people have waiting until 25?

- time to think it over and learn to understand the consequences

- time to prepare if going ahead with it anyway

Do you really want to have to stick yourself with needles for the rest of your life - to feel normal - if you don't have to? If it goes well on the first cycle you may end up escalating your dosages and enter into abusive usage. Do you understand the longterm health impacts? 

There's lots of things you need to think about.

Steroids are very enticing. Hard to resist for some.  Problem is, once you start, you've let the genie out of the  bottle, and you only get so many wishes before he won't go back in. TRT for life when that happens.

@WheelerWannabe if you're the stubborn type and your're going to do it anyway then I'd do it like this:

200 mg/week sub-q. Pull / pinch your skin up into a little tent and inject into the side. Inner thighs is a good spot to start. Use a 29g pin. That's about 0.25 mL every other day. You can work it out.

Run 250IU hCG EOD throughout in the same insulin syringe as your test. This will keep your nuts running. Do this for 12 weeks, two weeks past your last dosage of test so that it has cleared out of your system  before you start with Clomid.

After your hCG run clomid at like 50mg per day for  4-6 weeks.

After that wait another 6 weeks and evaluate.

Rinse and repeat if happy or run for the hills and never look back. You should be able to recover well with the above. They keyword is should - maybe not? I'd do a blood test before and after to check, these are the values I'd ask to get tested:

Total Testosterone

Free Testosterone

e2 (sensitive assay)

SHBG

LH

LDL/HDL

Haematocrit

Haemoglobin

Good luck!

Thanks guys, ima taking all of this into consideration. Ima wheeler wannabe but dont want his problems. Im hoping to learn about my body and want to be safe for the future.

Thanks for the concern WAR.  Thats exactly what I dont want to happen. 

Im not to keen on needles so I doubt ill want to keep doing this unless I start to compete regularly. Id run hcg and buy my pct just to be safe, need it or not, but the guy aint coming back to me sooo thats that, unfortunatly. I would have run some bloods but I have a test booster in me. I will later on though. If I have problems will the docs here help me out, without any trouble?

Pseudo it wasnt to bad, I had to put on some elevator/doctoroffice mood music on though haha.  It was the tinest pinch then slid in no pain really

I currently have 23G to pin, 18G to draw. And was planning twice a week.

My current measurements are 

Biceps: 43cm

Quads: 65cm

Waist: 86cm

Calfs: 40cm

Forearms: 32cm

Neck: 38cm

Chest: 46cm (lats flared not sure if they were supposed to be or not)

I was running a 5x5 to try and add some strength.

Lifts for reps were

Squat: 142kg

Bench: 120kg

Deadlift: 180kg

Standing military: 70kg

Bent Row: 105kg

I will be switching to a high volume workout in about a week or two. I will post the routine here later.

Further questions I was running a otc test booster and have a few serves left can I finish it? I got one beer left can I finish it haha? And would could creatine be counter productive with the water retention?

If I were you I'd take a step back. I'd put the gear away and find some PCT stuff. Especially Clomid. hCG is a bit hard to get in this part of the world if you haven't got a good contact... but Clomid isn't hard to get.

Also, I'd consider the sub-q injection method I outline above. If you're only doing 200mg/week then you don't need to harpoon yourself.

Make note, when you're running that test with no hCG, you'll likely feel your nuts aching (can be quite uncomfortable) a few weeks in, that's them shutting down. 

Be careful. :)

IDW - Speak for yourself man. AAS is not the devil. There is use and there is abuse. 

Also dont tell half the story. Tell us how much you abused it so people can get an accurate conclusion to your completely opposite opinion to what you once had.

im all for education and knowing the potential consequences but I can't stand witch hunters.

No witch hunting here Realtalk. Doesn't really matter how much you use. A TRT dose will shut you down. If you're shutdown, you're shutdown. The longer you're shutdown the more damage... also if you use things like Tren and Deca you're probably also causing more damage.

I bet your hormonal system is probably as shot as mine. Have you tried coming off for an extended period?

Although, if you cycle with hCG and a proper PCT and be careful of dosages you might be okay... time on is time off + PCT is the usual. Smart thing to do.

Not to butt in on what the other people have said here,  as they have far more experience, and I agree with realtalk saying 200mg is a good starting point, but.. Personally if im going to shut down my system and take the risk for 200mg a week,  id probably go up and do the basic starters cycle of 500 a week. Just my two cents.

59 minutes ago, ratz99 said:

Not to butt in on what the other people have said here,  as they have far more experience, and I agree with realtalk saying 200mg is a good starting point, but.. Personally if im going to shut down my system and take the risk for 200mg a week,  id probably go up and do the basic starters cycle of 500 a week. Just my two cents.

It doesn't work like that mate. If that was correct logic then may as well just take 1000mg a week cause you're gonna shut down anyway... The higher the dosage, usually the slower it is to bounce back. 

Youre all forgetting that long estered steroids essentially build on themselves week to week until they reach a peak then they basically taper themselves off. So 200mg of test e injected 1xper week will be more than just simply 200mg/week. I cbf doing the math right now to give specifics but it's not a hard thing to understand.

17 minutes ago, Realtalk said:

It doesn't work like that mate. If that was correct logic then may as well just take 1000mg a week cause you're gonna shut down anyway... The higher the dosage, usually the slower it is to bounce back. 

Youre all forgetting that long estered steroids essentially build on themselves week to week until they reach a peak then they basically taper themselves off. So 200mg of test e injected 1xper week will be more than just simply 200mg/week. I cbf doing the math right now to give specifics but it's not a hard thing to understand.

Yeah I totally know that man. Sorry I should have been more clear. All I meant was id pick 500 as a sweet spot in terms of recovery time and your system coming back online etc. My bad! Then again maybe 500 is also a little on the higher side given the compounding effect. Sorry didn't mean to sound like a jackass haha

No it's all good you're not being a jackass. This is a good discussion. I'm just sharing my opinions, every post in this thread is of Value. End of the day the OP gonna do what he gonna do. Would be abit boring if we all did things the same way.

also find it weird how people rarely mention 375mg or something. It's always 200 or 250 or just double it to 500. 300mg/week so in this case 1.5ml/week is an option remember.

Just one cycle might be enough to stuff you up. In your early-mid 20's you might bounce back if you're lucky. Late 20's and early 30's you're quite likely to never bounce back if you're still cycling then. 

Pro bodybuilders. I would say no way. Nuts fried. TRT for life. But they're used to taking test at that point so what does it matter? Just carry on with testosterone replacement.

I think you're taking it a bit far. Scaremongering. You abused gear bro. Remember your thread you started saying you were gonna be mr nz? Remember the cycle you posted you were doing? No wonder you're fucked now. And no my systems aren't "shot" they are just fine. Yes come off multiple times the longest being 18 months the shortest being 4 months.