Ever heard of Sataniclabs.com? (Claim NZ Domestic)

Krillin

Has anybody here ever heard of or used sataniclabs.com?
My source fell through so i've been doing a bit of looking around, i've seen one forum post (elsewhere) saying a guy bought gear from them, it took about 3 weeks to arrive but eventually turned up, apparently it "looks legit" but i haven't heard anything else. 
The website looks a little NZClenish, but apparently they do NZ, AUS and UK domestic, so i doubt its NZClen? 

6 hours ago, Realtalk said:

It's crap man.

Have you had experiences with them? Or just an assumption.

3 hours ago, maccaz said:

the cringe-y name and website alone should be warning bells m8

rubbish

Exactly why i didn't through money at it straight away. Just thought i would ask around because I had seen some OK comments about them around the place. 

22 hours ago, Realtalk said:

Mate, if  it wasn't crap I wouldn't waste my time posting so.

I just wanted to know why you say its crap. Have you used their gear and its bunk? Or have you ordered from them and it never showed? Or you think the site/lab looks like it'll be crap? Elaborating a little would be appreciated. 

5 hours ago, New pome said:

I just had a look at that web site, the sticker logo on the bottles are enough to scare me off using it lol. 

Not done a cycle of Nz gear yet but is that the sort of prices I should 

expect to pay or is that unusually cheap? 

Thanks for any info.  

As for price. Basically in the last 5 years everyone has just tried to undercut each other and ruined the market. Or improved it... I guess that's individual opinion. Mine is that it's ruined and flooded it with low quality shit. slowly over the last decade the People who are buying this stuff has become quite different. They are for the most part, completely uneducated on AAS and are only concerned about price, mainly because that's the only thing they understand. So when you are selling to people who understand nothing except cheaper is a better deal, then you drop your price. I'm extremely confident to say that in a black market situation when prices drop so does quality. It might be hygiene, dosing, misleading - is it masteron or just test propionate? Or all of these things. I have been saying this for years and Idiots still buy fake gear. Iv come to the conclusion that some people just deserve to be ripped off.

Let me tell you guys first hand the gear is incredible and if you bothered to get in contact with the actual people you'll know that the cost on the site is USD not NZD but are 100% nz domestic. And as for the idiots who wouldn't touch it because of a label haha you haven't got a clue what you are talking about and probably don't lift!! I know of at least one pro who uses satanic it's one of the few labels that have been around for ages. So in answer to the guy who started this thread. The gear is fire the guys are good to deal with as I always gym mine within 24 hours of payment for those that haven't tried it and judge from the label go bavk to your creatine.

Have no connection to the brand other than a client. What I cant stand is people talking shit about something they have no experience at using. Honestly guys its like dealing with my baby kid at dinner time......

'Daddy I don't like this food!'

'Have you ever tried it?'

'No I just don't like it!'

@Realtalk the only one that's peddling shit is you and your opinion man.

@Pseudonym thanks for the welcome and no, no connection other than a customer bro

@HarryB ever wonder why these websites mostly have kids and idiots on here? Its due to comments like that. The type of comment an uneducated moron would choose to employ

You are realy setting yourself up here with your comments you say you have no connection with the brand but seem upset that people talking shit about it and you only have a client using it is that the pro you know? so you dont use it youeslf? Maybe i should start a brand called nectar of the gods wonder which would sell better lol

a pro using something doesn't mean anything. that claim is probably actually harmful more than anything to the brand.

how embarassing.

you are trying to peddle nonsense to people that have been around for years and have seen the same shit yarn every 6 months since you were literally a baby

@eddie I have no connection to the brand just wonder why people want to slam everything? I do use it and have had great results which is why Im standing up for it as I would a few other labels as well.

@Realtalk I wouldn't know anything about selling them man I didn't start my first cycle until I was in my thirties even though offered to jump on years before that. With regards to selling to high school kids its reckless and shouldn't be done in my opinion anyone under the age of 25 should be using so we agree on something!!!

OK @going4gainz

Then your obviously biased endorsement of the aforementioned products wasn't the clear load of shit it seemed. It's actually your ridiculous statement endorsing and having knowledge of the brand that makes your involvement in it so obvious. OK you have no interest in it other than just wanting to treat everyone selling ug home brew steroids a fair go ha ha ha whatever dickhead. 

I just don't think there is much point asking about brands of gear on here. Too much bias and conflict of interest to get any credible opinions. Pissing into the wind. I think you're just going to have to pay for it, hope it turns up and then judge it for yourself. Unfortunately that risk is all just part of it, I think.

Meh, same old story. These threads are always the same.

6 hours ago, going4gainz said:

Have no connection to the brand other than a client. What I cant stand is people talking shit about something they have no experience at using. Honestly guys its like dealing with my baby kid at dinner time......

'Daddy I don't like this food!'

'Have you ever tried it?'

'No I just don't like it!'

@Realtalk the only one that's peddling shit is you and your opinion man.

@Pseudonym thanks for the welcome and no, no connection other than a customer bro

@HarryB ever wonder why these websites mostly have kids and idiots on here? Its due to comments like that. The type of comment an uneducated moron would choose to employ

Purely out of interest, what other brands do you have a connection to through a client?
If you're calling Satanic "incredible", what are you comparing it to?

Disclaimer: my experience with NZ gear in past has been "Watered" down, and have not used Tren A from from any other NZ brands to compare.

Okay so story time I wanted to try Tren A as planning at some stage to do Tren E (wanted to see how the sides affected me lack of sleep etc - didnt want to run longer ester for 1st time). Brought 1 vial to try out, was shipped promptly, no pip at all - pinned .8ml EOD .

Group fitness cardio class I do 3 or more per week increased sweating there, hotter at nights. Cant say noticed any strength gains although probably too short a period of time to get(?). 

Used Satanic for 12 month and so have some of my mates and everyone has seen great gains. Prices are good, delivery is always within 2 to 3 days of paying. Only have good things to say about satanic labs. I have tryed Boss Labs, Gorilla Labs, Iron Labs, and Unit Labs and satanic beats them all hands down.

I also see they have heaps of good feedback over in aussie but unsure if same lab but the vials all look the same.