Where them girls at?

Georg

Since this seemed to be turning into a conversation on fasted cardio, I've split those posts into a new topic:

Fasted cardio - to do or not to do?

It's a good debate to have, but please be gentle with the new members. It's absolutely fine to discuss whether there's merit to their training style (in fact I hope you do) but at least let them get in the front door first! Getting a full-on critique in their introduction would be pretty daunting for most people.

2 minutes ago, Pseudonym said:

Since this seemed to be turning into a conversation on fasted cardio, I've split those posts into a new topic:

Fasted cardio - to do or not to do?

It's a good debate to have, but please be gentle with the new members. It's absolutely fine to discuss whether there's merit to their training style (in fact I hope you do) but at least let them get in the front door first! Getting a full-on critique in their introduction would be pretty daunting for most people.

This is true, but people have to learn that their fitness guru's advice isn't fact. In this case it was convenience, but others push this so hard. It grinds my gears.  

30 minutes ago, jimmybro1 said:

This is true, but people have to learn that their fitness guru's advice isn't fact. In this case it was convenience, but others push this so hard. It grinds my gears.  

I actually dislike when people push any specific agenda/system over every other. It's close minded and dismisses the results thousands receive following whatever they follow. Whether in relation to cardio, nutrition or training protocols. 

I'm not a fan of a whole lot of systems but if the person gets the result they want and it fits their lifestyle.. then I'm not sure how it's a bad thing. 

2 hours ago, Skeletor said:

Sorry I thought you were somebody else lol. Exact same age, competes in bikini , lives in same area and her name is similar to your username.  My bad. 

All good! I haven't competed yet, this will be my first time. I wonder if I know who you're talking about? haha

On 12/22/2015 at 0:21 PM, Skeletor said:

Sorry I thought you were somebody else lol. Exact same age, competes in bikini , lives in same area and her name is similar to your username.  My bad. 

Maybe if you didn't constantly creep on instagram fitness sluts you wouldn't have this problem br0?