Paused raw squats

10*160

WG Bench

8*60

3*100

1*140

2*155 - not enough ability to grind

Comp Grip Bench

3*150 - 8 rpe. At least strongest grip is sorted.

10*100

Pulldowns

12*2

It's always the light lifts that mess you up. 

I've put my back out 4 times deadlifting: 180, 210, 180, and the only one that was understandable was 330 from 15inches which is the absolute worst height to pull from (most rack pulls are 18-19").

Another freak accident was a 100kg powerclean leading to torn cartilage in my sternum.

Sat 26/3

Did a bunch of Mas wrestling, and the intercostal handled it ok. Was a 112kg guy with a 310 deadlift so was nice to have a challenge.

Did 3 powerclean and jerks with 140 after. Need to get back into these.

Then furniture moved another house, and then later a piano.
Lol. Next time I should just do NZSM on Easter weekend.

Tues 5/4

MG Bench with a top set at 157.5x 4.

Was after 157.5x5 - but that 4th rep was at the 9.5 RPE scale... probably a 60% chance I missed the 5th. All time bench PB for 5's is 155x5, granted that was close grip and had 4x5 at 150 after.

180 should be close this month.

Just now, Wookie said:

Tues 5/4

MG Bench with a top set at 157.5x 4.

Was after 157.5x5 - but that 4th rep was at the 9.5 RPE scale... probably a 60% chance I missed the 5th. All time bench PB for 5's is 155x5, granted that was close grip and had 4x5 at 150 after.

180 should be close this month.

how far do you think you are from lifetime pr's on the big 3? seem close on bench at least, squat not too far either?

Not sure. I feel confident in a 330ish squat right now, maybe close to 300 dead and a 180 bench.

Bench is getting close, but I never did raw bench as a PL movement. My 350 squat wasn't completely maximal as was training for a SM show. And never truly maxed deads, but guess it would have been 330-335 raw on a normal bar. 

Keep this up should be there by July, though I don't think I'll be as 'strong' per se across things like front squat, overheads, strongman stuff and endurance/cardio.

Also trying to keep bodyweight about 10kg lower than my highest of 152.

What is the biggest weight you've pulled on a barbell from Powerlifting height Wookie

What are the other pulls you've done?  Assume you've pulled some monster weights from partial height