Anyone heard of "Unit Labs" ? (Not Sourcing!!)

ratz99

Hey look I can understand the new account but the email address was legitimately an accident lol, people can get through my profile anyway can't they? And besides, if I'd wanted to intentionally leave my email in, I would have made a point saying, email me at this address. As for the new account, I've never come across an nz forum that discusses this stuff. I have no need for a source as I already have one, If id wanted one I would have asked. I feel like theres better places to source than on a forum. I seriously would just like to hear if anyone has come across the brand at all. Cheers.

Wow what the f*ck lol. I don't have any of this shit myself, and couldn't get anywhere near enough to be a source.

I was just asking if anyone had used it, why the hostility??   What a bunch of pretentious and unfriendly people. Great community over here! If I wanted to sell shit Id pick a better place than a frickin forum lmao. Besides I have zero interest in being a source, it's far too risky. 

AGAIN, I JUST WANTED TO KNOW IF ANYONE HAD USED IT AND IF IT WAS GOOD. SIMPLE. Fucking meathead Maccaz.. Check your shit before you go being a hostile c*nt. Your intelligence is clearly lacking if you feel the need to stereotype one person based on the actions of another.  

1 hour ago, ratz99 said:

I was just asking if anyone had used it, why the hostility??

I think (with the exception of Maccaz) no-one has been particularly hostile, Ratz99. Most answers have been pretty civil, in fact. But when a member appears out of the blue and in his first post asks about a brand and accidentally lists his email address... you have to admit, it looks pretty dodgy. In our experience, such people are almost always either selling or sourcing.

Maybe that's not the case here, and you're the exception. If so, great. Welcome!

I think we've probably given you the best answers we can...

1) We haven't heard of this brand.

2) If you need to ask a bunch of strangers on a forum their opinions, when you say others have already told you this brand's legit, I think that speaks volumes about your level of confidence in the brand, your source, and the people giving you feedback. It doesn't seem like a good place to start!

Sorry man, no one has used it by the looks.

you aren't really going to get any good answers anymore on here in relation to ugl brands. I think the forum as a whole has moved on from all that for the better. Any information you used to get wasn't consistent and was hugely bias either for or against the particular brand and there was no real credibility to anything anyone was telling you and if there was how would you know, it's the Internet. Pointless even asking. One person says it's good, the other says it's bad.... May as well have not asked at all. Get my drift?

Yeah I can appreciate your point guys, fair enough. I can see why it would seem a little fishy. In fairness to the other responders, my comments regarding Hostility were directed towards Maccaz, so apologies if they seemed misdirected.

And Yeah totally good points, I guess I didn't really think about it from that perspective. I guess sometimes we just have to take a chance based on the knowledge we have. Cheers guys ! :)

The best comment on here is the one Realtalk made about it all being the same people who change their branding when they ruin the last one. Over here in aus you'll have one group making and branding by 10 different names depending on who's selling it for them. Generally they'll stay close to proper dosing when they start then gradually water it down. Also let's try and have some perspective about what they're selling. From a purely money making point you just make and sell whatever is cheapest to purchase and easiest to make. Add that to your equation when you're looking for a source. 

The mind boggles that people expect a source to be credible. It's like buying any other black market drug except worse cos the margins are even less so the money making steroid producer (every single one of them) is going to cut corners and scrimp and save where they can in order to increase their margins. 

This is exacerbated by the fact most young guys are used to this underdosed shit and don't know any different. Hence the massive dosaging for less than massive gains. 

3 hours ago, HarryB said:

The best comment on here is the one Realtalk made about it all being the same people who change their branding when they ruin the last one. Over here in aus you'll have one group making and branding by 10 different names depending on who's selling it for them. Generally they'll stay close to proper dosing when they start then gradually water it down. Also let's try and have some perspective about what they're selling. From a purely money making point you just make and sell whatever is cheapest to purchase and easiest to make. Add that to your equation when you're looking for a source. 

The mind boggles that people expect a source to be credible. It's like buying any other black market drug except worse cos the margins are even less so the money making steroid producer (every single one of them) is going to cut corners and scrimp and save where they can in order to increase their margins. 

This is exacerbated by the fact most young guys are used to this underdosed shit and don't know any different. Hence the massive dosaging for less than massive gains. 

running joke on aus forum is the "the new brand" eg theres a new "good" brand coming out every few days, and it only seems to last  a week before its replaced by another name selling the same products for the same price.

I swear theres 30+ different brands in Australia but people only ever recommend the same 2-3 as being good value.

1 hour ago, maccaz said:

running joke on aus forum is the "the new brand" eg theres a new "good" brand coming out every few days, and it only seems to last  a week before its replaced by another name selling the same products for the same price.

I swear theres 30+ different brands in Australia but people only ever recommend the same 2-3 as being good value.

Years ago I used to sell 200ml bladders of test enathate. Used to crack me up when 2 weeks later someone who just bought 5 bladders would come back asking me if I wanted to buy 10ml bottles of every injectable steroid you can think of. I'd be like. . No... no I'm not buying that test enanthate back :)

Thank god I'm well past that kind of caper

3 hours ago, eddie said:

that brings back a few memorys harry and the prop bladders lol are those bladders still been manufactured? i would think not, apprently in aussie  you could go into animal warehouse and buy them over the counter at one stage?

https://thinksteroids.com/community/threads/500ml-test-prop-bladders.7599/

22 hours ago, eddie said:

that brings back a few memorys harry and the prop bladders lol are those bladders still been manufactured? i would think not, apprently in aussie  you could go into animal warehouse and buy them over the counter at one stage?

Actually I'm not even sure if you can get them anymore. Years ago you could go into a vet supplies and just buy them, then they started to tighten up the whole process and you had to have something proving you had livestock. 500ml of prop was about $100 and 200ml of cyp or enan was about $40. Those were the days ha ha ha