2 Slices Protein Bread

300g Baked Beans

500ml Juice w/ 2 scoops whey

200g Rice

200g Fish

Calories 1500

Macros   118g Protein, 197g Carbs, 16g Fat

Despite this I felt full the entire day, and already up 1kg

I was told to just post what I ate, regardless of what people think, as long as I post it would be the first step to getting better.

Goals are: 2800cals, 180 g Protein, and Mostly carbs / less fat.

14 hours ago, GyzzBrah said:

Oh lord...

Full Cream 300ml

Sausage rolls 3

Pie 1

Cookies 6

Salted Peanuts many handfulls

Iced tea 1.25L

Also added several teaspoons of sugar and caramel syrup to the cream which i didnt track

Fat = 220g

Carbs = 218g

Protein = 47

Told u not to be a dickhead and i wont send all ur weird shit to otago uni admissions. I would class this as being a dickhead because you're proud to post that. Start thinking of reasons for me to forgive u boy 

2 hours ago, maccaz said:

Told u not to be a dickhead and i wont send all ur weird shit to otago uni admissions. I would class this as being a dickhead because you're proud to post that. Start thinking of reasons for me to forgive u boy 

I am proud to post this who cares. My stomach was soooo shrunken at the start of this thread could barely stomach 3 meals now im fine thanks to binging my way back. Obviously not gonna eat like this every day but considering im trying to gain weight and I also hit my calorie goals then who cares lol.

48 minutes ago, GyzzBrah said:

I am proud to post this who cares. My stomach was soooo shrunken at the start of this thread could barely stomach 3 meals now im fine thanks to binging my way back. Obviously not gonna eat like this every day but considering im trying to gain weight and I also hit my calorie goals then who cares lol.

whats actually wrong with you

at 16yo or whatever you are you should be able to eat fine.

told you so many times.

stop taking ritz

stop acting like a weirdo (because that is the root of all of your problems and is the cause of your mental and virginity issues)

when you are being normal you're actually not bad, but most of the time you act extremely punchable

act like a normal person (its not that difficult even though you do like to listen to mainstream metal and wear makeup)

this is not even me being mean, its sound advice.

7 minutes ago, maccaz said:

whats actually wrong with you

at 16yo or whatever you are you should be able to eat fine.

told you so many times.

stop taking ritz

stop acting like a weirdo (because that is the root of all of your problems and is the cause of your mental and virginity issues)

when you are being normal you're actually not bad, but most of the time you act extremely punchable

act like a normal person (its not that difficult even though you do like to listen to mainstream metal and wear makeup)

this is not even me being mean, its sound advice.

Bro you are over reacting. Eating lots one day in the week isnt unusual. I ate like 1000 cals a day for like 2 weeks during exam season and im not anymore, which is why I initially struggled to eat lots.

12 minutes ago, GyzzBrah said:

Bro you are over reacting. Eating lots one day in the week isnt unusual. I ate like 1000 cals a day for like 2 weeks during exam season and im not anymore, which is why I initially struggled to eat lots.

if this was an isolated incident I would be overreacting m8

this is the norm for you, post something about being all motivated and going to do good, 2 days later doing shit again

all good just stop it lol u waste peoples time and annoy people posting dumb shit like that. I have bad eating days I don't post them in here because itl make me look like douche

3 minutes ago, maccaz said:

if this was an isolated incident I would be overreacting m8

this is the norm for you, post something about being all motivated and going to do good, 2 days later doing shit again

all good just stop it lol u waste peoples time and annoy people posting dumb shit like that. I have bad eating days I don't post them in here because itl make me look like douche

Im still eating good most days lol and training is good and consistent too and this is an isolated incident. 

In my situation, eating like shit > eating nothing at all by far.

Like ill post diet later today, it will be good.

Just now, GyzzBrah said:

Im still eating good most days lol and training is good and consistent too and this is an isolated incident. 

In my situation, eating like shit > eating nothing at all by far.

Like ill post diet later today, it will be good.

sweet bro.

also u haven't been posting training very often. try log every session or we assume you are being lazy again

20 hours ago, GyzzBrah said:

Oh lord...

Full Cream 300ml

Sausage rolls 3

Pie 1

Cookies 6

Salted Peanuts many handfulls

Iced tea 1.25L

Also added several teaspoons of sugar and caramel syrup to the cream which i didnt track

Fat = 220g

Carbs = 218g

Protein = 47

Surely you could do better than this, honestly. Its not even decent weight/ muscle gaining food. Maybe the cream is the best of it. And if that's all you ate in a day there is something wrong.

1 hour ago, Bigken1985 said:

Surely you could do better than this, honestly. Its not even decent weight/ muscle gaining food. Maybe the cream is the best of it. And if that's all you ate in a day there is something wrong.

Fine there was something wrong i had munchies when I ate what I did.

Normally I pre make healthy food prior for these sorts of things.

I have never eaten like that before so who cares.

13 minutes ago, GyzzBrah said:

Fine there was something wrong i had munchies when I ate what I did.

Normally I pre make healthy food prior for these sorts of things.

I have never eaten like that before so who cares.

what do you mean you had munchies?

smoking weed is the last thing u should be fucking doing in your mental state.

u posted that specifically so someone would ask so you could say you had munchies. transparent idiot.

1 more mate and u will be on Otago uni sex offender watch list

16 hours ago, Bruce Al said:

Not really. You need to eat some spinach like pop eye.

Add some veges in gee.

Good point. I tend not to enter veges in MyFitnessPal because they generally have bugger-all carbs. But for the purposes of this topic, you should definitely let us know everything you're eating. Otherwise we assume (probably correctly) that you aren't.

As for yesterday's post, what were the macros? I bet they weren't even close to your goal.

55 minutes ago, Pseudonym said:

Good point. I tend not to enter veges in MyFitnessPal because they generally have bugger-all carbs. But for the purposes of this topic, you should definitely let us know everything you're eating. Otherwise we assume (probably correctly) that you aren't.

As for yesterday's post, what were the macros? I bet they weren't even close to your goal.

I get plenty of vegies that my mum makes for dinner etc infact I like having them very much but I dont count them on mfp but I will say what I had from now on.