fake test e. think its olive oil?

buffy

No i didnt do cycles at 15, ive been doing weights since 15.

This is my second cycle ever.

my first i ran sust250 for 12 weeks and last 4 weeks of winny, i got amazing results and very good strength gains.

had no sides, and finished off with nova.

This time round i am just on 500mg of test e, jab twice a week, for 12 weeks, and finish off last 3 weeks on winny

followed through with nova 3 weeks after for 4 weeks at 40/40/20/20

17 minutes ago, buffy said:

i got told that arimidex will help with sides, like bloating and water retention etc.

As for nova, isn't that for starting back your natural test etc. 

I got told not to take nova till acouple weeks after my last jab otherwise you will waste your cycle.

Once again, dont know if this is true, just going off what people tell me in forums.

right ok, just wait for guys to see what they think, go get bloods to see were you test and oestrogen levels are, and read the thread about PCT, also talks about AI's

9 hours ago, buffy said:

i got told that arimidex will help with sides, like bloating and water retention etc.

As for nova, isn't that for starting back your natural test etc. 

I got told not to take nova till acouple weeks after my last jab otherwise you will waste your cycle.

Once again, dont know if this is true, just going off what people tell me in forums.

A simple blood test for serum testosterone will confirm if your product is legit, from your local Path-Lab:

http://www.pathlab.co.nz/pathology-associates/charges-paying-your-account_idl=3_idt=1541_id=7509_.html

Arimidex is advised as a precaution, most people don't need it on 250-500mg/week.. (if you don't need it don't use it)

Same with nolva/clomid (not really necessary unless on a suppressive cycle inclusive of nandrolone) your HPTA should recover on its own, just taper the testosterone in the last few weeks, half dose, then half again, off..!!

Where arimidex could be useful is the last couple of weeks of cycle, to lower estrogen synthesis prior to coming off testosterone altogether, 0.5mg EOD.. This helps to lower the estrogenic response whilst going into recovery, the last thing you want is high estrogen:low testosterone end of cycle, as this could affect recovery and lead to gynecomastia... 

Some DHB guideline document back in August for taking blood samples from men for testosterone require the sample be taken before 0900 (IIRC).  Some staff are fine and do what you are paying them for, others will be dicks.

You may need to tell them you are on TRT which takes time of sample out of the equation.

You claim to have been on and off gear for 20 years... Do you compete, What is your purpose for using product? Just curious... I would expect  you to have some knowledge. Why come on to a forum asking questions about legitimacy of your gear. You said its Test e and you have only been injecting it for two weeks and yet fail to feel any real signs that the stuff is nothing other than olive oil, Then ring up medlab to ask about a blood test for "test e". Do us all a favor and read up before you go sticking whatever the f*ck into your body... But obviously its too late. Stay safe, Lord have mercy.... :) 

Hi Guys,

I just got my test results back which i got blood for serum testosterone.

My results came back at testosterone 26.2  then says reference range.... 9-30  units nmol/L

Does anyone know what that means? does nmol/L mean normal levels??? 

if so then that means that the product i have been using is fake.

8 hours ago, eddie said:

depends what your natural level is which you dont realy know so either you have naturaly high normal level or your stuff is real underdosed

But regardless of his natural test level, if his gear had anything more than trace amounts of test in it, he should be pushed outside of the normal range, right?

nmol/L = nanomole/liter is a commonly used unit for molar concentration used in chemistry, for measuring a very small amount of substance in a given volume...

Path-Lab measure testosterone up to a maximum of >56.0 nmol/L, they don't give results higher than 56 nmol/L... They use this symbol: to denote higher than... >56.0 nmol/L is their highest reading, as you are assumed to be much higher than normal range by this point..

At 26.2 nmol/L you seem normal, if a bit on the high side..

500mg of testosterone at week 4 should equate to 70-76 nmol/L...

18 hours ago, buffy said:

Hi Guys,

I just got my test results back which i got blood for serum testosterone.

My results came back at testosterone 26.2  then says reference range.... 9-30  units nmol/L

Does anyone know what that means? does nmol/L mean normal levels??? 

if so then that means that the product i have been using is fake.

What time of the day was this test taken? 

Did you get estrogen measured too? LH, FSH?  

• 4 months later...

having a loose top or failing label only suggest its ugl gear,not fake.genuine pharmaceutical grade test is harder to source and over priced.once you have a few cycles under your beltyou can tell if what your taking is straight oil just by feel,as mentioned above,a low dose you may feel next to nothing,

as recommended by the guys on this site, path lab was the way to go, get blood test done, 

turns out that the gear was fake, had no test in it what so ever. 

Funny thing is, many people are using this same product in my town and all think they getting gains, yet its all fake, so its just all in there mind haha.

Never again will i go on gear without getting bloods 

10 minutes ago, buffy said:

as recommended by the guys on this site, path lab was the way to go, get blood test done, 

turns out that the gear was fake, had no test in it what so ever. 

Funny thing is, many people are using this same product in my town and all think they getting gains, yet its all fake, so its just all in there mind haha.

Never again will i go on gear without getting bloods 

Name & Shame..!!

nope got a good source now so learnt my lession not to trust people... even people you think is your friends will scam you.

So just recommend to everyone to get bloods then you will soon find out who is legit and who is fake, and won't take long till the scammers name gets around.

• 1 month later...

Your not going to notice the effects from testosterone, especially Test E for at least 4-5 weeks. You need to think about this on a whole body scale, you are injecting 500mg per week, so in total you have currently only used 1 gram of testosterone into your body (minus ester, etc). The testosterone binds to a TONE of receptors on tissues/organs all over the body and even then each successful receptor binding will have minimal effect on the cell it binds with. The combination of 1000's of testosterone molecules binding with the receptors all over your body will eventually over the course of 5-7 weeks eventually start to have noticeable effects on endurance, strength, psychological perception, impulsiveness, etc. 

My advice as someone currently on a Test E cycle at week 13, who was in your very position at the 4-5 week mark is stay the course. Assuming it is olive oil, this will likely have little effect on your body over the long term. Reduce your calories to around 500 below maintenance and let the testosterone (if it is legit) do what it does best, re-composition.  In-order to determine if it is legit get bloods done at around the 4week mark, if your total T is above or at least within the top 20% of the range there is a good chance your gear contains Testosterone. In terms of determining the concentration, this is only possible through lab test which will be very expensive.