fake test e. think its olive oil?

buffy

Just walk in confidently and ask them to test your testosterone levels. I imagine they'll ask you if you've got a doctor's script - just say it's a self-referral. Easy.

Guys, should he check anything else while he's there? Estrogen? LH, FST? Or are those markers more relevant to PCT?

11 minutes ago, Wookie said:

What about a taste check? Get some olive oil that's the same colour, taste that. Taste what's in the vial.

I can't imagine test is tasteless.

This part of the forum is good for laughs.

lol

buffy at least if you've been ripped off, you can use it to cook some food (not high temp though olive oil burns easily - stay safe)

Hey so i rung up pathlab about getting blood test done and they told me i need to tell them exactly what it is im testing for.

so told them i want to test for Test E, they said your better off to go see your doctor.

Anyway, have't seen my doctor yet, but have been starting to bloat last few days and getting itchy...... So have read up and people say to get some  arimidex, however you can't just go to the shop and buy it.

So if i see my doctor and tell him i want to do a blood test for test e... and ask if he can scripe me some arimidex....

would he be likely to do that? or is it not that simple?

after all... i have taken something, so as a doctor its in there best interest to help there clients out isn't it?

11 hours ago, buffy said:

Hey so i rung up pathlab about getting blood test done and they told me i need to tell them exactly what it is im testing for.

so told them i want to test for Test E, they said your better off to go see your doctor.

Anyway, have't seen my doctor yet, but have been starting to bloat last few days and getting itchy...... So have read up and people say to get some  arimidex, however you can't just go to the shop and buy it.

So if i see my doctor and tell him i want to do a blood test for test e... and ask if he can scripe me some arimidex....

after all... i have taken something, so as a doctor its in there best interest to help there clients out isn't it?

Oh lord. 

What do you mean test for "test e"?

Do you understand the difference between esters and why it is called test enanthate ?

How would they be testing for "test e" ?

Why are you only reading about arimidex now ? 

Doctor most likely wont give you a script. The person you bought your olive oil off should be able to help you but first spend a long time reading and get a better understanding of what you are doing. 

This is a cluster f*ck mate. 

Someone please tell him the specific names of what to request in blood test,  something along the lines of "free testosterone" and a couple others, cbf digging it up when he clearly doesnt do any research whatsoever 

12 hours ago, buffy said:

Please take 100CC of air to the artery. 

We all gotta start somewhere.

So best thing to do is ask questions if unsure correct?

Just looking out for my health, didn't realise peoples health was such a joke.

But all good, thanks for the people that actually try help others out when in a situation.

cheers.

8 hours ago, maccaz said:

Oh lord. 

What do you mean test for "test e"?

Do you understand the difference between esters and why it is called test enanthate ?

How would they be testing for "test e" ?

Why are you only reading about arimidex now ? 

Doctor most likely wont give you a script. The person you bought your olive oil off should be able to help you but first spend a long time reading and get a better understanding of what you are doing. 

This is a cluster f*ck mate. 

Someone please tell him the specific names of what to request in blood test,  something along the lines of "free testosterone" and a couple others, cbf digging it up when he clearly doesnt do any research whatsoever 

also i did my research on arimidex...... i didn't know the difference and ended up buying some from a suppliment store by the name of A-HD but only just realised that this product is bullshit and doesn't do hardly anything hence why im not trying to figure out how i go about getting REAL arimidex and not some stuff you just buy from the store.

I have looked up sites and they claim to sell it, but am unsure if once again it is the real stuff or just more scams.

I have nova on hand but don't want to use it until i get my blood results and see if what im taking is legit or not.

3 hours ago, buffy said:

We all gotta start somewhere.

So best thing to do is ask questions if unsure correct?

Just looking out for my health, didn't realise peoples health was such a joke.

But all good, thanks for the people that actually try help others out when in a situation.

cheers.

Your questions were idiotic 

Research yourself rather than getting some gear, pinning and being like holly f*ck what am I doing. 

Waste of breathe, how can people be so ignorant. 

Well, to be fair to Buffy, it's not like we have a sticky topic here with "The Beginner's Guide to AAS".

That's been kind of intentional, because we've got to be careful about how far the site goes in endorsing/assisting gear use. The flip side of that is that we'll get questions like this. But helping newbies with dumb questions is part of what the forum's for. Hopefully, once we've helped them, their next questions will be less dumb.

Perhaps we could give the guy less grief, and more links to pages he should read?

23 hours ago, buffy said:

Listen, go to some collection centre (if in Auckland try Labtests), and fill out a form for a self request test, don't need to ring them, ask for TES,OES, pay for the tests, and they will email you the results 

23 hours ago, buffy said:

why did you start pinning when you don't have the complete gear to run a successful cycle? you failed before you started

Thanks for your help, yes i know i didn't have the right gear, and i thought i did. 

Reading many forums lots of people even said i dont need a pct when just taking test e on its own, as they are long esters so can just ease off towards the end.

others say you must take clomid and nova, others say just nova, 

others say to have  arimidex on hand, others say you won't get any sides with low does of test e.

So its all abit much to take in.

who to listen to , who not too..

The idea is to ask questions, yes some of them maybe dumb.... but just remember we all have to start somewhere..... 

if i was much more experienced i would be trying to help newbies out not tell them how dumb they are.

But hey thats just me.

Some people like to help others.

Anyway thanks for the advise some have given, espeically about doing blood etc and what to take and not to take.

Ill take all the good advise and put it to use so i can become bigger and stronger like the rest of you.

Cheers.

i got told that arimidex will help with sides, like bloating and water retention etc.

As for nova, isn't that for starting back your natural test etc. 

I got told not to take nova till acouple weeks after my last jab otherwise you will waste your cycle.

Once again, dont know if this is true, just going off what people tell me in forums.

3 minutes ago, buffy said:

Thanks for your help, yes i know i didn't have the right gear, and i thought i did. 

Reading many forums lots of people even said i dont need a pct when just taking test e on its own, as they are long esters so can just ease off towards the end.

others say you must take clomid and nova, others say just nova, 

others say to have  arimidex on hand, others say you won't get any sides with low does of test e.

So its all abit much to take in.

who to listen to , who not too..

The idea is to ask questions, yes some of them maybe dumb.... but just remember we all have to start somewhere..... 

if i was much more experienced i would be trying to help newbies out not tell them how dumb they are.

But hey thats just me.

Some people like to help others.

Anyway thanks for the advise some have given, espeically about doing blood etc and what to take and not to take.

Ill take all the good advise and put it to use so i can become bigger and stronger like the rest of you.

Cheers.

how long have been lifting, what's your diet like and your age.

1 minute ago, buffy said:

i got told that arimidex will help with sides, like bloating and water retention etc.

As for nova, isn't that for starting back your natural test etc. 

I got told not to take nova till acouple weeks after my last jab otherwise you will waste your cycle.

Once again, dont know if this is true, just going off what people tell me in forums.

what forums is this, there is a thread here about PCT, READ IT