fake test e. think its olive oil?

buffy

Hey guys,

i was given some vials of test e, which i have been using, after abit of research have found that its most probably just olive oil....

im abit concerned as to what side effects i can have from injecting oil.

In past, when i have been on sust, i would be abit sore the next few days from the product and would start to get random boners all the time, 

where as this time round, nothing, no pain, no boners nothing.

If im not allowed to talk about this please delete,

im just alittle concerned about if im injecting olive oil if it can have some bad health effects thats all.

so please no jokes, just a serious question if others have come around this

thanks guys.

Obviously it would be prudent to stop...

If no pain, redness or swelling don't worry about it...

The oil shouldn't be a problem as pharma test comes as a solution in oil, sterility would be the issue, not the oil itself...

ok, if i stop would it be best to start my pct or would you not need to since ive only been taking for two weeks?

i dont know 100percent if its olive oil just been told that its more than likey it is.

Does test e not have any pain or anything....  as i know sust was definitely noticeable after using.

sorry for the dumb questions... im new to this and want to make sure im doing things right and safe

2 hours ago, buffy said:

ok, if i stop would it be best to start my pct or would you not need to since ive only been taking for two weeks?

i dont know 100percent if its olive oil just been told that its more than likely it is.

Does test e not have any pain or anything....  as i know sust was definitely noticeable after using.

sorry for the dumb questions... im new to this and want to make sure im doing things right and safe

Only blood tests will confirm there is no active hormone...

No, test-e should not have pain... 

You don't need PCT for olive oil...

With testosterone only, I personally wouldn't PCT just taper off (which doesn't apply in your case if it's only olive oil)... 

Thanks for your advise guys, 

i used sust last time which was good but was quite a PAIN IN THE BUTT.... 

hence why i got told to give test e a go as it wasn't meant to be painful like sust was, i think i wasn't jabbing properly with sust which probably didn't help as i was injecting really fast.

But not 100 percent sure that this stuff is fake, just got told by a person that if the labels were just stuck on its a sign its fake, and if you can turn the cap etc its fake and that its most probably just olive oil.

The guy who told me this is a professional and seemed to know what he was talking about.

Plus ive been on it for acouple weeks now and haven't felt anything different, where as when i was on sust i had boners, pain, and could feel my strength increasing in just acouple of weeks.

First of all, as Realtalk stated, get some bloods done. It's kind of silly to be suspicious of fake gear and not get bloods to prove it. That will tell you much better than anyone on a forum can.

Second of all, if you're not on a whole lot of test (500 or less) there's no real need for pct because with it being a longer ester, it should self taper itself.

Third of all (and this ties into both points) get bloods done, check where everything is at and you may find there's definitely no need for a pct. So many people these days are so paranoid about PCT and not even checking bloods to see if it's necessary,

No was told that if you can twist the tops and the labels can just peel off then its most probably fake gear,

so now that i have been on it for two weeks and have had no effects im starting to wonder if i just got scammed.

as the guy i purchased off wasn't know for being a genuine person.

does anyone know if underground gear is still good like the real stuff you get from your doctor or is it mostly just rubbish.?

If the labels peel off, maybe the labels just aren't sticky enough?

if you can twist the tops, maybe they aren't the ideal tops for those vials? It can still be air tight.

,... brb gonna bottle some motor oil and stick labels on bottle with hot glue gun, you'll never peel those off so oil is basically pharma.

2 minutes ago, Realtalk said:

If the labels peel off, maybe the labels just aren't sticky enough?

if you can twist the tops, maybe they aren't the ideal tops for those vials? It can still be air tight.

,... brb gonna bottle some motor oil and stick labels on bottle with hot glue gun, you'll never peel those off so oil is basically pharma.

in australia a good sign that gear is gtg is if it has a hologram on the label

no hologram = olive oil 

hologram = over dosed and super sterile

its all in the presentation m8

well mine was far from good presentation lol

just a twistable top, the label was not even readable and have peeling off.

add that with no obvious sides and its pretty much fake.

the question was would i have any health issues if injecting just oil.

maybe it just hasn't kicked in yet, ill give it another couple weeks but just wanted to make sure i wasn't going to cause any health problems in the mean time.

20 minutes ago, buffy said:

well mine was far from good presentation lol

just a twistable top, the label was not even readable and have peeling off.

add that with no obvious sides and its pretty much fake.

the question was would i have any health issues if injecting just oil.

maybe it just hasn't kicked in yet, ill give it another couple weeks but just wanted to make sure i wasn't going to cause any health problems in the mean time.

oh like a screw top you open up to get oil out?

no rubber stopper to push the needle through?

not ideal 

no mine had the rubber stopper and the metal piece to remove but you could rotate the metal piece and the label wasn't even readable, as in just printed with poor quality printer, 

was informed if you can twist the metal top then its 99percent fake products

lol where to start..first of all you won't notice test e as quick as sus as sus is a blend of long and short Esters .test e is normally 4 weeks befor you notice anything . Only relavence of presentation and oil quality is if the guy put no effort into that, how much care did he put into brewing it?? I think you need to do a bit more research 

no, i was just expecting some form of sides, yet nothing at all, and then what i got told from the other guy is that its probably 99 percent fake and just olive oil.

So was just abit bummed out that im wasting a cycle on olive oil when i could be making the most of my 12 week cycle on genuine stuff.