Safety of roid sources in NZ

Hi all, yes, first time post.

I have a few goals I want to tick off as a natty(namely 1000lb club), but lately Ive been putting in a bit more thought in trying my first cycle.

My first cycle would be a simple as possible test-e with an AI on hand, but preferably with dbol to start with. Ive seen the recommendation of 250ml every 3rd day, and I guess that would be a good place to start. I would want to do a reasonably long cycle to get the most especially if dbol were not an option poss 12 weeks.

Ive done the reading about the possible side effects and mitigations, but what's of the most concern to me is the reliability and availability of the compounds, particularly in NZ

Ive seen comments on here that such in such is fake etc.

I know I cant ask for sources here, but can I please have some feed back in the safety and reliability of sourcing AAS compounds in NZ?

Im male 33 yrs of age, train my little heart off(at least 5 weights sessions a week) am based in Welly.

Also mail order overseas is not an option for me.

Many thanks.

5 minutes ago, kiwicannon said:

Couple more posts mate and I'm sure your inbox will be full of

" My shit is the safest and most potent shit out there bro, stay away from XXX and XXX etc etc "

Got to roll the dice mate

Well I guess that would be a place to start.

Maybe I should get a few hamsters and build a little hamster gym and see witch ones get the most swol.

I am going to give you a good source

http://www.ebay.com/itm/BULK-PURE-NATURAL-ORGANIC-DEER-ANTLER-VELVET-POWDER-CERVI-CORNU-1-oz-2-pound-/171717904548

and 

http://www.ebay.com/bhp/pine-pollen

bro you stack those two up , and watch as your avatar goes up in size from 500kb to 2MB

5 minutes ago, crazyfacials said:

I am going to give you a good source

http://www.ebay.com/itm/BULK-PURE-NATURAL-ORGANIC-DEER-ANTLER-VELVET-POWDER-CERVI-CORNU-1-oz-2-pound-/171717904548

and 

http://www.ebay.com/bhp/pine-pollen

bro you stack those two up , and watch as your avatar goes up in size from 500kb to 2MB

pine pollen is dangerous, too anabolic, heart instantly grows too big for chest and squashes lungs

3 hours ago, CrouchingSquatsHiddenAbs said:

Maybe I should get a few hamsters and build a little hamster gym and see witch ones get the most swol.

Hahah Nice one bro!

IMHO if you want to know 100% the gear you get is accuratley  dosed  and safe,  brew your own,

4 hours ago, kiwicannon said:

Hahah Nice one bro!

IMHO if you want to know 100% the gear you get is accuratley  dosed  and safe,  brew your own,

Ummm I'm not sure someone who has little knowledge in this area, or lab experience  (I'm guessing or OP would have done a bit more research first) is the ideal person to be making substances designed to be intramuscularly once or twice a week..........

Just my humble opinion tho!

#aseptictechnique #pasteurised #measuredaccurately #dilutions  #sterilised 

Maybe start with Google on these....

Yea i hear ya Nate,

But unless you know someone first hand and trust this person 100% who is using X brand AAS, which I'm guessing the OP doesn't know anyone hence these questions, then the only reliable way IMO to make sure you are getting safe, sterile, correct dosed AAS is to home-brew this way you can control these factors.

Apart from the experience issue Nate's raised, the OP has also said that mail order from overseas is not an option. So that would preclude making his own gear, wouldn't it?

Perhaps the best advice we can give him is how to distinguish a good source from a bad one?

10 hours ago, maccaz said:

ok gyzz brah

just post this under your normal account.

Hey man, just let the mods do the detective work, please. It's not Gyzzbrah, and that's not a very warm welcome for a newbie to receive.

@CrouchingSquatsHiddenAbs - welcome. That's possibly the best username I've seen yet!

10 hours ago, nate225 said:

Ummm I'm not sure someone who has little knowledge in this area, or lab experience  (I'm guessing or OP would have done a bit more research first) is the ideal person to be making substances designed to be intramuscularly once or twice a week..........

Just my humble opinion tho!

#aseptictechnique #pasteurised #measuredaccurately #dilutions  #sterilised 

Maybe start with Google on these....

There isn't much too it... Any idiot could do it. 

Hell heaps if idiots already are 

3 hours ago, jimmybro1 said:

There isn't much too it... Any idiot could do it.

Hell heaps if idiots already are

Well we know that...any clown can mix supermarket oil with powder weighed a cheap set of scales and preservative measured in a syringe in their garage. But I'm sure if you got the microbiology boys to test it you'd find the bacterial load would be high, and the dilutions would be inaccurate, with BA / BB levels all over the show.

You just need to decide whether you're willing to inject shit made like this? Personally I'd prefer to know anything I ever decided to inject in my body was made under lab conditions, UV sterilisation, pasteurisation of product, correct dilutions, accurate measurements of solutes and preservatives etc

Call me conservative when it comes to my health.

PS - in many developing countries you can buy liquor that may or may not contain potentially lethal methanol in it. It's cheap as anything. I personally still go to the bottle store though and buy alcohol made under a manufacturing process using GMP's and HACCP practices.....just a wee anecdote for you to ponder :-)

13 hours ago, Pseudonym said:

Apart from the experience issue Nate's raised, the OP has also said that mail order from overseas is not an option. So that would preclude making his own gear, wouldn't it?

Perhaps the best advice we can give him is how to distinguish a good source from a bad one?

Hey man, just let the mods do the detective work, please. It's not Gyzzbrah, and that's not a very warm welcome for a newbie to receive.

@CrouchingSquatsHiddenAbs - welcome. That's possibly the best username I've seen yet!

Thanks Pseudonym.

Yes I would still have to source the compounds.

1 hour ago, maccaz said:

with your snapped legs can you even squat to shit in a can? ;p

Lol I've been training hammies / calves for 6 weeks and 3rd week on quads now...3.5 months post surgery, though I was told no legs for 8-12 months.

My shit in a can helps soft tissue injury, better up the price now you know! 

Question,

$100 for 50ml clen that doesn't show up.

$200 for 50ml clen that does show up.

What's cheaper?

This cracked me up the other week. Maybe ya had to be there, I dunno. Person gets told their stuff is expensive right after the buyer has got ripped off. I guess getting ripped off for half the amount counts as a bargain these days. 'Lolgic'

4 minutes ago, Realtalk said:

Question,

$100 for 50ml clen that doesn't show up.

$200 for 50ml clen that does show up.

What's cheaper?

This cracked me up the other week. Maybe ya had to be there, I dunno. Person gets told their stuff is expensive right after the buyer has got ripped off. I guess getting ripped off for half the amount counts as a bargain these days. 'Lolgic'

100$ blank spray bottle. seller recommends "1-2 squirts per day" im guessing