Protein Powder

d3ft0n3s

It probably gets asked all the time but........

Whats the most cost effective protein powder i can get, bang for buck, highest g/serve @ lowest cost and from where?

Looking at options, Nutrawhey, from nzbodybuilding seems to be the winner so far, anyone have any thoughts or suggestions? If you can recommend another brand or source thatd be great. The nutra is going for $64 per 5lb. which seems cheap, 24g a serve, 75 serves per pacl.

San metaforce is pretty good with 26g of proetin on it per serving, 0 sugar and farley cheap cost per serving which is a $1.05 . Comes on two different flavors rocky road which is awesome and rocks the other flavor is vanilla not to sure what's that like. 

3 hours ago, crazyfacials said:

Davis trading has a 20kg WPC that's the cheapest bang per buck....

good luck storing 20kg though

Do they still do this ? How much is it for a bag these days ?

I used to jam this back in the day but lost contact with my mate who worked there. Legit as, basically what every other protein company buys and adds flavour to.

Used to keep the big bag in my room and fill an old bucket from another brand to keep in the cupboard. Sacks of gains lol

2 minutes ago, BeastBuilder said:

Do they still do this ? How much is it for a bag these days ?

I used to jam this back in the day but lost contact with my mate who worked there. Legit as, basically what every other protein company buys and adds flavour to.

Used to keep the big bag in my room and fill an old bucket from another brand to keep in the cupboard. Sacks of gains lol

Yeah they stil sell the big 20s. They also do smaller sizes as well. Think maybe a 5 and 1kg? I know that i can get it for the posted price excl gst but it will vary depending on market. Still got to call them up and get a quote.

4 hours ago, kingersman said:

Yeah they stil sell the big 20s. They also do smaller sizes as well. Think maybe a 5 and 1kg? I know that i can get it for the posted price excl gst but it will vary depending on market. Still got to call them up and get a quote.

websit to order from? Id be keen on 5kg for a start, plan on adding berries or something for flavour. Do you mix with milk or water?>

7 hours ago, Gym rat said:

San metaforce is pretty good with 26g of proetin on it per serving, 0 sugar and farley cheap cost per serving which is a $1.05 . Comes on two different flavors rocky road which is awesome and rocks the other flavor is vanilla not to sure what's that like. 

Where do i get this from?

Cheers for replies guys :) I think the last time i ordered nutrawhey it was from bodybuilding.co.nz are they still the cheapest?

54 minutes ago, d3ft0n3s said:

websit to order from? Id be keen on 5kg for a start, plan on adding berries or something for flavour. Do you mix with milk or water?>

Where do i get this from?

Cheers for replies guys :) I think the last time i ordered nutrawhey it was from bodybuilding.co.nz are they still the cheapest?

You can order San meta force from xplossive supplements