KetoPasta shred friendly pasta - 6 calories a serving

norsefitness

Hey guys, I have just started a little company called Norse Fitness (http://www.norse.fitness) and we are looking for some feedback on our new product KetoPasta™. It's a low carb (0.6g), low cal alternative to regular pasta so it's pretty suitable to a variations of diets. I have set up a discount code: GYMNATION for 10% off exclusivelt for you guys - all I ask in return is some feedback on the product! So far we've had overwhlemingly positive feedback and we are hoping it stays that way haha.

If this post is breaching any rules please feel free to remove it and I apologise for doing so in advance if this is the case :)

Cheers,

Ben

Thanks for the reply. Yeah it's not cheap to manufacture compared to the regular dried stuff that's for sure so we definitely can't compete with standard pasta on price! The packs do have a couple of servings in and if you use the 10% code on the 5 pack you can get it down to less than $3 a serving which is about the price of a cauliflower at countdown haha.

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, norsefitness said:

Plus the addition of organic oat fibre gives the product a pasta colour which is a lot more appetising than the translucent noodles.

KETOPASTA - Spaghetti

Cunning. Although, if I'm honest, I still thought they looked more like instant noodles than spaghetti. I guess that's only cosmetic, and they'll still work perfectly well with a bolognese mince sauce on top. But since the packets are labelled "spaghetti", had you tried to get them looking more spaghetti-like? Or maybe fettucine ribbons?

Still, sounds like a good product. I might give them a try as my current summer cutting diet gets more restrictive.