f*ck the meat, dairy and egg industry

James2133

I don't know where to start but who ever has watched Vegan gains youtube should know what I'm on about.

f*ck this whole fucking world that is corrupt with money. Never mind reversing, preventing, and helping with heart disease, high blood pressure, cancer, diabetes, chronic diseases  etc that rob your one shot at life.

If people wernt brainwashed about the destruction of animal products on health the environment. The killing and suffering of innocent animals. I doubt there would be much animal consumers. Go spend a day in a slaughter house.

Going vegan/whole plant based isnt going to effect your gains.. If anything improve recovery and give you a better life. Don't be so selfish and at least do it for the planet etc.

DONT TAKE MY WORD FOR IT LOOK IT UP YOUR SELF. look up Vegan gains and Dr Michael Greger (nutritionfacts.org, youtube) 

If I can just get one person to stop eating animal products this thread is worth it.

Youtube channels that literally persuaded me after a life time of eating animal products. channel. https://www.youtube.com/user/NutritionFactsOrg and 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCr2eKhGzPhN5RPVk5dd5o3g also 

https://www.youtube.com/user/durianriders

Don't forget your b12, if you choose this path. I was just like you brainwashed as f*ck, eating animal products like a zombie. It took me about 10 months before I witnessed enough information to never eat animal products again because the effects of doing so are fucked up. 

Might get some backlash, but f*ck it, youmad?

Lol you can't say "you mad?" when you definitely sound mad.

Ps for future reference it's "umad?"

Anyway you're just asking to get shot down.

There's studies, reports, even youtube channels like you've used that back up any point of view.

I'm happy to continue with my animal product consumption.

Here for a good time not a long time.

Enjoy your long, baconless, estrogen fuelled life lol

How do you feel we are brainwashed ? Please explain.

one example

Take my mother for example. She says eggs are healthy. The USA cant label that eggs are safe, healthy, or nutrtious because they're not. 1 egg a day is the same as 5 cigarettes a day that cut of 15 years of a women's life. but my mother is like but but they have PROOOTEIIIIN. Never mind the baggage that comes along with animal products. People want to be told good things about their bad habits.

The older generation seem to be the most affected tbh.

one example

Take my mother for example. She says eggs are healthy. The USA cant label that eggs are safe, healthy, or nutrtious because they're not. 1 egg a day is the same as 5 cigarettes a day that cut of 15 years of a women's life. but my mother is like but but they have PROOOTEIIIIN.

Plz explain how One Egg = Five Cigarettes a day..

Your mother makes a lot more sense than you. Where did she go wrong lol

Lol you can't say "you mad?" when you definitely sound mad.

Ps for future reference it's "umad?"

Anyway you're just asking to get shot down.

There's studies, reports, even youtube channels like you've used that back up any point of view.

I'm happy to continue with my animal product consumption.

Here for a good time not a long time.

Enjoy your long, baconless, estrogen fuelled life lol

youmad that i dont say umad and youmad my first I is not capitalized? 

Broscience or science, lol?

"Enjoy your long, baconless, estrogen fuelled life lol " SOUNDS like broscience you need to back up your claims.

Show me studies that say animal products are not harmful to health and are not funded by the MEAT DAIRY or EGG industry.

one example

Take my mother for example. She says eggs are healthy. The USA cant label that eggs are safe, healthy, or nutrtious because they're not. 1 egg a day is the same as 5 cigarettes a day that cut of 15 years of a women's life. but my mother is like but but they have PROOOTEIIIIN. 

At first I just thought you were a moron, but 1 egg = 5 smokes a day, just another troll moron.

one example

Shit im surprised im not dead already if thats the case lol.

Oh this thread is gonna be fun.

How do you think half these studies are founded bro, centre for science in public interest has been doing this shot for years, coming up with wack studies and b.s. I'm pretty sure they promote eating margarine still lol

Pretty sure WHO is the same with this latest study against meat.

How bout they do a study on how much of a shit food soy is, vegan gains has no gains and can eat a dick with Durant and the banana girl

Whoaaaaaaa bro did Vegan guy say smoking is like eating eggs?

Smoking is good, makes you chill.

Disagree on smoking in general. Ciggy smoking is gross and proud to say its been a year without them for me (altho apparently i make up for it with my egg consumption)

Pipe smoking on the other hand increases manlihood by approx 300% similar to having a beard or being a wizard