anyone not care about attention?

stalkers

Again you contradict yourself.

That is what is hard to understand, not your introversion or the competition atmosphere.

As for showing my training, I'm hardly one of the top show ponies. I keep a journal on here as a way to interact with like minded individuals, learn and possibly help others if I can. I very rarely post lifting progress on Facebook and I don't even have any other social media so I'm failing to see what you're getting at ?

I do actually have a fair amount of competition domestically, I compete with everyone overall, if we all just competed in our chosen classes we'd all be winners. I stopped competing for a class placing a long time ago.

And to be completely honest, it may sound cliche but I really just compete to beat my old PBs and to hit my goals. If I win I'm psyched, if I don't them better luck next time but I'll still be over the moon if I hit my goals.

And if you have followed me as you say you would know why I don't compete with IPF anymore, the way they handled things is the reason I originally stopped competing so why would I go back ?

GPC have been more than welcoming.

I don't want to turn this into a fed vs fed debate hence why I never really made a big deal of why I stopped competing in the first place.

Guess I don't like attention either huh ?

All the best with your lifting ,i sorta followed you after your coach said a few years ago you were potentially a junior medal prospect at the Classic worlds,i guess things didnt work out that way.nvm.

I got a few issues to work out as well but im hoping to do the nats here as well as the m1s in Aus but im aware that having dual registration is probably against regulations

I admit i havent bothered following after you stopped competing with the IPF.sorry.

can i go now?  thanks.

All the best with your lifting ,i sorta followed you after your coach said a few years ago you were potentially a junior medal prospect at the Classic worlds,i guess things didnt work out that way.nvm.

I got a few issues to work out as well but im hoping to do the nats here as well as the m1s in Aus but im aware that having dual registration is probably against regulations

I admit i havent bothered following after you stopped competing with the IPF.sorry.

can i go now? thanks.

But who will pay me attention now...