Never really recovered

I Declare War

Hey guys

I never really recovered from the 'roids so I'm thinking of going on TRT or doing something this coming year.

Thinking of TRTing at between 100 - 200 mg's / week or doing a few rounds of HCG followed by Clomid.

Anyone here managed to get their HPTA back on track with HCG and Clomid after long term steroid use? I've been off 2 years now BTW... libido is pretty much nonexistent. It's there a bit but not really...

Cheers!

Hey guys

I never really recovered from the 'roids so I'm thinking of going on TRT or doing something this coming year.

Thinking of TRTing at between 100 - 200 mg's / week or doing a few rounds of HCG followed by Clomid.

Anyone here managed to get their HPTA back on track with HCG and Clomid after long term steroid use? I've been off 2 years now BTW... libido is pretty much nonexistent. It's there a bit but not really...

Cheers!

iv read a few threads on aussiegymjunkies.com.au of people in the same situation and followed "power pct". may even take 2 or more runs through it

at least one member from here has posted on there about doing power pct to recover and go on to have another child

http://www.uk-muscle.co.uk/topic/92206-the-famous-power-pct-program-by-dr-michael-scally/

2500iu hcg every second day for 16 days

50mg clomid 2x per day for 30 days

20mg nolvadex 1x per day for 45 days

iv never tried it and never needed to but i know of a few people that were in same situation as you and it worked.

A mate of mine who was a very high level bodybuilder here in Australia took nearly 3 years off the gear just to get to a a point where he was able to get his wife pregnant. He was on consistently for a few years preceding that though. He said it took 2 years before his bloods even started to look close to normal.