Jump to content
NZ's bodybuilding, strength and fitness community

Recommended Posts

Yeah I was wondering if they are any better or if anybody has tried any of their stuff also. I got the same email, but haven't tried any from the apparently new owners of the site. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I ordered Dbol, nolvadex (both were 50 pills in a bag) and test ethenate (liquid) off them and got it fairly quick. Except the pills aren't labelled, don't know what is what ? One bag is yellow and white pills, the other bag is blue and white ... Anyone know ? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Maker789 said:

I ordered Dbol, nolvadex (both were 50 pills in a bag) and test ethenate (liquid) off them and got it fairly quick. Except the pills aren't labelled, don't know what is what ? One bag is yellow and white pills, the other bag is blue and white ... Anyone know ? 

oh wow the test ethenate was a liquid ay, hmm that sounds weird

 

i would say double drop the 2 types of pills

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Gainswood said:

When did you order that?

 

About 3 weeks ago 

 

4 hours ago, maccaz said:

oh wow the test ethenate was a liquid ay, hmm that sounds weird

 

i would say double drop the 2 types of pills

 It's no use double dropping as Nolvadex is meant to be taken after as a recovery drug, it's not part of the course 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 17 November 2015 at 8:30 PM, Maker789 said:

 

About 3 weeks ago 

 

 It's no use double dropping as Nolvadex is meant to be taken after as a recovery drug, it's not part of the course 

Did you ever find out which pills were which? I'm in the same boat. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, A1111 said:

Did you ever find out which pills were which? I'm in the same boat. 

Oh lawdy!

 

Its obviously not professional nor logical to not label different compounds... 

 

I would take either, although probably just calcium  or caffiene pills  LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now




  • Popular Contributors

    Nobody has received reputation this week.

×