Tren ace 200mg/ml

With short esters 100mg/ml is usually made because it's easiest to hold in suspension. When made right there should not be pain. When you start to increase the concentration you increase the chances of it crashing and increase the probability for painful injections. Not sure why anyone would make it that high concentration, I can't see any good reason to do it.

I wouldn't make/buy/use tren acetate that was concentrated that high.

I have always been told 100 give or take is the most you would ever want ace

less hassle to just go with a known reliable 100mg/ml rather than listen to some fgt who reckons he'll sell you 200mg/ml

if you just want it to feel like its 200mg/ml just wack yourself with a hammer on the spot straight after pinning lol

100% Ethyl Oleate will hold it in suspension no problems, even 50/50! i personally prefer high concentration gear for myself especially for ED shots as i need less of it to pin, and I'm prone to Tren cough like a mofo, so .25 ED is perfect.

I wouldn't buy high concentration gear however if its been brewed in EO, that shit melts stoppers like anything!! who wants that shit floating around in your bloodstream?...not me!

If you want that shit to crystalise inside you then it's a great idea.

On a serious note, I don't entirely know if it would cristalise inside you but I've read up on the happening with people who tried making 200mg/mL prop and I would imagine it to be the same with tren ace.

Even if it doesn't crystalise, with that high concentration, it would be painful as hell and the sterile/septic abscess struggle would be real. The safer thing to do would be to dangle the syringe (with the cover over the needle and holding it by the needle end) in front of a fan heater.

The SAFEST thing to do would be to not use it. But that's entirely up to you or whoever it is wanting to use it.

If you want that shit to crystalise inside you then it's a great idea.

On a serious note, I don't entirely know if it would cristalise inside you but I've read up on the happening with people who tried making 200mg/mL prop and I would imagine it to be the same with tren ace.

Even if it doesn't crystalise, with that high concentration, it would be painful as hell and the sterile/septic abscess struggle would be real. The safer thing to do would be to dangle the syringe (with the cover over the needle and holding it by the needle end) in front of a fan heater.

The SAFEST thing to do would be to not use it. But that's entirely up to you or whoever it is wanting to use it.

Respectfully disagree bro, ive never once had Tren A @ 200mg/ml crystallise inside the muscle, @ 2/20 100%EO its stays in solution no problem even 50/50 EO,GSO filtered thru whatman no problem ZERO PIP, however i only use .25 ED,

Respectfully disagree bro, ive never once had Tren A @ 200mg/ml crystallise inside the muscle, @ 2/20 100%EO its stays in solution no problem even 50/50 EO,GSO filtered thru whatman no problem ZERO PIP, however i only use .25 ED,

why bother going to the trouble of making 200mg/ml if only using .25ED? I reckon pin is a pin regardless of volume to a point and would rather pin 1ml eod of 100mg then fck around pinning .25 every day of this potent one? 

i thought you must be having a huge dose to justify bothering to make 200mg/ml ace

Thats a valid point bro, i ramp up from .25 =50mg to .50 =100mg ed shots and for some reason i get the hella Tren coughs like I'm gonna cough up lung type shit if i pin 1ml of 100mg Tren A

I run long courses of ED pinning and f*ck that shit wears thin at the 3 mnth mark so personally the less oil i have to pin the better.

Nah bro 700mg is the most I've run and that was epic enough.

Has anyone tried tren e? Any comparisons to tren ace?

I've never used enanthate. Don't entirely see the point, even though it's a powerful drug.

Enanthate is obviously a longer ester which means it's more androgen binding, which, results in better muscle mass gain, but I don't think that's entirely the case with tren, which is why people generally go for acetate as opposed to enthate.

Tren is something that should really only be used pre contest. You get people using test, tren and deca in the offseason all at once. Well the deca and tren together is going to send your progesterone out of whack and no amount of pramy will counter that shit and it just puts you in a bad position going into prep from a hormone stand point.

I know nobody asked, but I think it's something worth mentioning.