Gyms near Rolleston

jimmybro1

I;m working down in Rolleston for two weeks and looking for a gym. 

There is a snapfitness but not keen to be locked into a contract or anything. They do month-to-month membership but pricey and people have had issues in the past with getting out of the contract (closing membership).

I;m working down in Rolleston for two weeks and looking for a gym. 

There is a snapfitness but not keen to be locked into a contract or anything. They do month-to-month membership but pricey and people have had issues in the past with getting out of the contract (closing membership).

bro iv done this before

ask for 7 day trial, pay the 50$ deposit for the swipe

after the first week tell them you want a few more days and youll sign up, maybe squeeze an extra 3 days out of them.

haggle the contract price like negotiate them down a couple bucks a week so they think you're serious

bro iv done this before

ask for 7 day trial, pay the 50$ deposit for the swipe

after the first week tell them you want a few more days and youll sign up, maybe squeeze an extra 3 days out of them.

haggle the contract price like negotiate them down a couple bucks a week so they think you're serious

Haha smooth.

I think I might just train at Canterbury fitness gym looks sickening but $15 a session.

Will get work to pay for it hopefully.

Haha smooth.

I think I might just train at Canterbury fitness gym looks sickening but $15 a session.

Will get work to pay for it hopefully.

I train at Fitness Canterbury bro, was guna recommend but it's probably a 20-25 minute trip from Rolly so didn't know if you had travel means to get there.

It's a pretty good gym, lots of good equipment, the bars suck dick for anything powerlifting related but can usually make do. Go for the two darker brown ones, they're the best of the worst lol.

Machines are all top notch and the Hammer Strength stuff is sick.

If you can get work to pay for the sessions as a work expense or some shit even better cos $15 a pop could build up over a couple weeks but better than not training I guess !

Depending on your hours at work etc could get together for a session if you keen !

I train at Fitness Canterbury bro, was guna recommend but it's probably a 20-25 minute trip from Rolly so didn't know if you had travel means to get there.

It's a pretty good gym, lots of good equipment, the bars suck dick for anything powerlifting related but can usually make do. Go for the two darker brown ones, they're the best of the worst lol.

Machines are all top notch and the Hammer Strength stuff is sick.

If you can get work to pay for the sessions as a work expense or some shit even better cos $15 a pop could build up over a couple weeks but better than not training I guess !

Depending on your hours at work etc could get together for a session if you keen !

Sounds good.

I'm not sure of training hours but would prob be late evenings.

Can get 10 sessions for $100 so will do that.

Wicked good to hear equipment is decent. Looked good in photos.

Sounds good.

I'm not sure of training hours but would prob be late evenings.

Can get 10 sessions for $100 so will do that.

Wicked good to hear equipment is decent. Looked good in photos.

Ah mean, good to see they have a bulk discount. $10/session ain't bad.

Shame about hours, I usually train mid-late afternoon.

All good though, you'll enjoy it, might run into each other at some stage.