NZ's bodybuilding, strength and fitness community
Sign in to follow this  
Laver

Hamilton training Partner wanted, any gym is good!

Hi everyone,

So I'm in Hamilton and looking to find a committed reliable training partner to start smashing some tin with. I'm happy to move gym to do so, I have a background in power lifting, best training total ~600kg just to give an idea of lifts.

I'm looking for anybody who wants a reliable partner to smash some weight with, I don't mind if your a bodybuilder or a power-lifter, or a new/general gym go-er - as I'm wanting to add variety to my training, 'power building' as it's been coined. I'd probably ghost your regular sessions then throw in some power-lifting movements afterwards.

Happy to train between 3-5 days a week, roughly 60-90minute sessions, after or before work doesn't matter.

Send me a PM or reply here.

Cheers,

Phil

Hi everyone,

So I'm in Hamilton and looking to find a committed reliable training partner to start smashing some tin with. I'm happy to move gym to do so, I have a background in power lifting, best training total ~600kg just to give an idea of lifts.

I'm looking for anybody who wants a reliable partner to smash some weight with, I don't mind if your a bodybuilder or a power-lifter, or a new/general gym go-er - as I'm wanting to add variety to my training, 'power building' as it's been coined. I'd probably ghost your regular sessions then throw in some power-lifting movements afterwards.

Happy to train between 3-5 days a week, roughly 60-90minute sessions, after or before work doesn't matter.

Send me a PM or reply here.

Cheers,

Phil

Where do you train at the moment bro? 

I'm at the unirec could jam a session sometime. 

Oh that was a terrible reply lol. I don't have a membership atm, have a mate whos training for a month at flexfitness so might go for a month there. In saying that, might come for a session with you Monday or Tuesday and could always sigh up at unirec instead.  What do you train for? Powerlifting by the looks?
Have you got a journal or would you mind letting me know what your training sort of looks like?

Cheers

Hey Laver

I train at Flex Fitness. There's about 10 currently competitive powerlifters that train up there at the moment (outnumbered by bodybuilders 4:1 though lol)

I generally try to follow my powerlifting programme and also play around in equipment every now and again. Usually up there 4-5 days a week from 6:30ish for 90 mins or so.

Always keen to train alongside others and learn and hopefully pass on knowledge too

Oh that was a terrible reply lol. I don't have a membership atm, have a mate whos training for a month at flexfitness so might go for a month there. In saying that, might come for a session with you Monday or Tuesday and could always sigh up at unirec instead. What do you train for? Powerlifting by the looks?

Have you got a journal or would you mind letting me know what your training sort of looks like?

Cheers

Link to my training log is in my signature

Link to my training log is in my signature

That link's not working. It's a link from the old site, and I thought we'd translated them all across to point at the same topic on the new site, but this one seems to have slipped through, which is a bit of a worry. You might just have to update it with the new link.

That link's not working. It's a link from the old site, and I thought we'd translated them all across to point at the same topic on the new site, but this one seems to have slipped through, which is a bit of a worry. You might just have to update it with the new link.

Oh sweet will do that