Wrist wraps?

bambam

Don't get a generic pair from a supp store bro, they're shit, will give f*ck all support and wear out like there's no tomorrow.

Get a pair from a legit powerlifting brand.

Titan, Inzer or SBD do some legit wrist wraps.

Have a look at LoadedLifting website in Oz for Inzer (their own Ricochet wraps would be solid choice too), LiftingLarge in the US for Titan and a variety of other brands (I have Titan Max RPM wrist wraps which are still going strong after years) or RaiseLower for local but I think they only got SBD, although can confirm their wraps are solid as, stiff as though so may not be what you're looking for.

SBD do a stiff comp wrist wrap and a soft training wrist wrap.

Raiselower stocks both, have a look.

Thinking I will get the flexible as im not competing at the mo (can always get the stiff If I choose to in the future) Would you have any recommendations on size... Small are 40cm, Medium 60cm, Large 1m... ? Wrists are around 190mm Circumference 

Definitely 60cm bro. 40 is for girls and 100 is massive.

My wrist 193mm and here is a 60cm wrap on my wrist. These are Titan gold and are pretty much exactly same as stiff sbd. So you are also getting soft wrap which means you'll get slightly more revolutions.

Cheers mate, very helpful as per

I use gangsta wraps by mark bell cos Im straight outta compton~ they're actually awesome i used to use a stiff brand from kiwi strength but the material on these are nice as f*ck a couple of un named sbd boys reckon these are the nicest theyve tried on but obvs cant use ^_^

Right I brought mine from sprintfit.com their not stiff but elastic and definitley buy wraps their very good, both for wrist support plus I generally can lift more since my wrists are steady and in a good angle etc. Me and FOTR can get away with the cheap ones for what we lift. but probably best to buy the ones RT says.