Ditching not lifting for the wookie

GyzzBrah

that sounds like youre implying the program is bad? hes been rather unappreciative and lame but lets give him a chance and see what he can do in the next 3 months (provided maccaz doesn't permaban him)

nah think he meant hope gyzz isnt paying because hes not following it

that sounds like youre implying the program is bad? hes been rather unappreciative and lame but lets give him a chance and see what he can do in the next 3 months (provided maccaz doesn't permaban him)

Permaban immanent

Hopefully he gets it together, will be good to see some progress. The program ain't bad, a lot of guys on here have made mean gains, and i might consider it myself or day

its not like im not actually following it. thats a stupid call to make. not true at all.

any adjustment and you aren't following the program any more

things like this are put together for a reason.

if you aren't following it 100% you aren't following the program you're doing your own thing.

dont know why you keep having to be told.

1. do the program as you're told. if its too hard you need to reprogram, dont just go lighter or change something on the day.

2. stop wasting everyones time with this shit its been the same thing forever with you.

do what you're supposed to do then you wont have to complain when you have no results

lots of good advice here hope you don't see it as negativity gyzz, keep going hard dude and remain consistent (in a good way, not consistently unproductive lol, though we've all been in that hole at some point in our lives)

yeah nah he knows i get a bit cross on here lol we allgood 1 on 1, iv given him some pointers

Gyzz, 99% of people get strong only by years of reasonably consistent training. You can do it.

Thankyou for the supportive words everyone. It actually helps very much and makes me feel accountable for everything I do.

Had a very good session today. Was sick / very busy all week but never again for a very long time. Exams a non - issue as I have school leave till then, so any excuse I may make for the next 5 months is all BS, and I will hold myself accountable for that.

Wookie Method, w1 d1.

OHP

45 for 2 x 8.

Front squat

40 for 2 x 5

60 for 3 x 3

Close grip press

60 for 3 x 10

Did behind neck press, have a few issues doing these I will ask wookie how to do them correctly but did 3 sets with just the bar.

Seated lateral raises

4 x 10

EZ bar curls 4 x 10

Woke up with doms all over, and felt like cbf lifting today. But I hardened up and went anyway.

HUGE DEADLIFT PR!!!!!!

Deadlifts

60 x 5

100 x 5

130 x 1,1

150 x 1 (max single)

150 x 4 singles

After the max single I felt good so decided to stick with 150 for the next set, and eventually found no need to drop the weight. None of these were grinders either, every rep could pretty much count as speed work. Done 150 before, but this was a volume PR.

Stiff leg sumo

100 for 3 x 8

Pullups for 4 x 5-6 etc.

Seated rows

97 x 6

87 for 3 x 8

Awful bench session today. Still went through the motions with lower weight, probably expected since I benched in ages.

Bench

60 x 10

60 x 8

80 x 1 max single

70 x 6 fucking lol. (supposed to get 8)

70 x 1 wtf

60 x 8, 8. Might as well.

Pullups 4 x 6 etc

Dumbell bench

28 for 3 x 8

Flies 3 x 15

Havent squatted in like a month, but will give it 100% tommorow.

• 2 weeks later...

Week 2 Day 3

Bench

80 x 1

70; 3 x 5 (lol)

Lat pulldowns

3 x 8

Dumbell press

28 (lol); 3 x 8

Seated row, flies, pushdowns etc...

Figure if I just stick to what I can do and do it well my strength should be back to where it was sooner than if I didn't lift. Then deload, then would probably make much better progress next cycle.