Ditching not lifting for the wookie

GyzzBrah

3B1 Notebook Crew checking in.

Have kept them for about the last four years plus. Have them all in chronological order at home once I finish one. Will sell one day as the Bible of Gains.

Gyzz I wasn't around last time you were posting, I was still reading the forums off and on but wasn't posting. But srsly you have a lot of people giving you good advice and a plethora of great information at your disposal. You just need to put the effort in and be organised, train hard, stop making excuses etc otherwise you'll just be like every other beta in the gym who gets nowhere.

Eat like a man, train hard and you'll be surprised how far you get.

This guy using words like plethora wtf

Overhead press

bar x 5

50 x 1

60 x 0 gay

50 x 5

50 x 4

50 x 7

Close grip

60 x 10

60 x 8

60 x 10

Pullups 8, 8

Seated laterals

12 x 10, 12, 12, 12

did these for the first time really good shit

Rope pushdowns 3 x 10

Preacher dumbells 3 x 10

My back is surprisingly fine seems like it unfucked itself today, but will let everyone know for sure tommorow.

Had to do a GnRH test today.

What happens is an IV tube is inserted, and base samples are colected, then GnRH is injected (iv) and 6 more bloods taken over 90 mins. This is to see if my pituitary glands are working correctly as well as my testes I think.

I will post back with the results when I get them. We all know my test levels by now, but these results should be interesting scientifically because it is a much more in depth test.

What a load of shit bro. Which gym? Il call them and if ur lying il ban you

Loyd elsmore pakuranga. Not really an emergency they just decided to close down much earlier than normal to do renovations and shit.

Maccaz im sure you are aware that since I was unbanned I have made a concerted effort to be a normal contributing member and put more effort into things. No need to be negative im not the same Gyzz br0

Week 3 day 1 today

Speed OHP, this is to prepare me to be explosive when I max next week. I think.

40 x 3, 3, 3, 3 fast

50 x 3, 3. Heavier than it should be, but these sets were just as fast as 40.

40 x 3, 3 dropped back down to keep it fast.

Lat pulldowns 3 x 10

Seated lateral raises 4 x 12

Im pretty sure that was all. Have a really big deadlift seassion tommorow very excited.

Seems like my maxes should be around 170 for deadlift, 120 for squat, 65 for ohp and around 85 for bench.

Um ok deadlifts today fucked my session because what happens is that while I max in week 4, deadlifting continues into the next cycle which is the way jono did the programming. I put the whole thing into an excel spreadsheet thing and clicked week 4 instead of 3. Week 3 is 5 max effort singles followed by 5 sets of 3 speed work.

Even realtalk messed up his programming with this same program so not just me being dumb, just careless.

Deadlifts

130kg, 5 x 3 very fast

100kg 3 x 3 also fast.

8 sets total.

Lat pulldowns

76 x 10, 8

67 x 8, 8

This was pretty much it because of the deadlift volume.

Um ok deadlifts today fucked my session because what happens is that while I max in week 4, deadlifting continues into the next cycle which is the way jono did the programming. I put the whole thing into an excel spreadsheet thing and clicked week 4 instead of 3. Week 3 is 5 max effort singles followed by 5 sets of 3 speed work.

Even realtalk messed up his programming with this same program so not just me being dumb, just careless.

Deadlifts

130kg, 5 x 3 very fast

100kg 3 x 3 also fast.

8 sets total.

Lat pulldowns

76 x 10, 8

67 x 8, 8

This was pretty much it because of the deadlift volume.

I got the sets and reps confused with how the program was set out on paper. I wasn't sure if 8x2 was 8 sets of 2, or 2 sets of 8.

That was because I just didn't know. Was my first time following a program.

A little different to mistaking a week for another week.

As long as we learn from our mistakes :) how many times have you got the workouts mixed up?

Went gym today. Had to take a while off to finish my ncea, with some days staying up till 4 am to get work done (poor time management). I know my mistake, pls be easy on me.

Pretty much finished most school stuff for the year, so for the next few months there should be nothing stopping me from being consistent with everything (maccaz will become a mod and ban me shoud this happen).

Well fucking fucked session today, not gonna bother writing it was cringeworthy as fk (attempted to start again).

I will be doing the official wookie deload for a week.