Nutratech MyoPro

Mike250

I haven't tried Nutratech for a long while, and then it would only have been their standard whey concentrate. I don't think I was a big fan - I seem to recall it being quite watery and hard to mix.

But they might have improved things since then, and the MyoPro whey/casein blend is obviously a different product anyway. If you do try it, let us know what you think.

in my experience every protein i've tried that isn't a real plain flavour eg choc, vanilla, etc,eg all the fancy flavours, tend to be shit.

maybe iv just tried the wrong ones lol, but im not exactly drinking it to savour the delicious flavour either so im not gonna pay heaps for a nice one, cheaper 

mixability > price > flavour i reckon

The Double Rich Chocolate Myopro is pretty nice tbh, was very surprised when I got it especially given the price of it when it was on special. Taste is very comparable to a lot of expensive products. 

I've tried a few of the Nutratech WPC protein flavours, which all tasted below-average/weird IMO. But the chocolate myopro is all good. No idea what the other myopro flavours are like.