NZ's bodybuilding, strength and fitness community
Zuukca

5 Minute Global Fitness Survey (Free workout plan once completed)

Hey Everyone,

I'm new to this forum and looking forward to checking out everyone's topics however, the main reason I have come here today is to look for some help. My friend and I have seen the rapid decrease of health for the world's population and want to help make a change. In doing so we are looking to create a product which can help those who are familiar with working out and those who are not by giving them the tools in order to achieve their goals.

Below is a link to our survey which we would greatly appreciate if you can please give 5 minutes of your time to fill out (mostly multi choice answers) once you have completed the survey you will be able to download a personally made 7 day fat loss/shred/tone plan one for Men and one for Women. You are more than welcome to use this otherwise you can keep doing what you're doing if you'd like to keep doing what you're doing. However if you don't think you would use the plan we would still really appreciate your opinion!

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1a3Gcf7qt9xCU99rspc3SzX6Qk-_T7_84tYIbOU7PbZA/viewform?c=0&w=1&usp=send_form

There is a screenshot attached to this of home page you can see the link and that it is not a virus!

Thanks

Stevie!  :-)

post-11665-0-68715000-1441955439_thumb.j

that link was a virus and i just had to chuck my computer out the window because it said it was going to explode if i dont enter my credit card details and it landed on this chick from HR and brained her and they're trying to find out who threw it  because shes dead and i have to go on the run now thx

Oh the criticism was just for stuff like 'how often do you change up meal plan" then sets these options - for me personally when I diet im a creature of habit, i pick my food and eat the same boring shit from day one til the end - I refuse to eat less so I'll start with less cardio/etc at the start and increase things but eat the same. Thats all I meant ^_^

It's a generic plan so not person specific. That is also $98 USD which is $155 NZD. You can take the plan or leave it up to you I'm just looking for people to answer the survey which I would really appreciate. Also you will notice the $499 is just a marketing ploy cause it says special ends (insert today's day) and then the next day it will still be the same price but say that day's date and so on. Tricks a lot of people but I must agree I have done his 12 week plan and it is good, we are just trying to find ways we can be different