Starting from scratch

Rainbowdevil

Well finally I got back to business after some time spent in hospital ,recovered my lung capacity and stuff, and even when Im waiting for surgery date which apparently will be put me out of any workout or work for 10 days I just cant stand doing nothing, weights just keep calling me hehehe, so been told i should start a journey so here it is :-)  ( i hope is here I don't wanna be told off again :smackbottom: )

Im been into gyms and workouts a while ago, trying to keep myself decent and besides i enjoy it as i see my muscles pump and look nice :pfft:  so Im not completely new to it but of course Im nothing comparing with you guys here.

Im currently 60 kgs, 5'3, 32yo, around 25-27 % of fat, I used to be 52 kg and about 18% a year ago before been diagnosed and give up smoking.i had few hospital stays this year and breathing issues and a bit of depression ( been diagnosed, breakup etc etc finally made me snap :( ) which made me be away for a while from the gym, so Im desperately trying to get back to my 50-52 kgs within12-15% of fat, anyhow here is what i do diet and workout way

I workout normally everyday after work and sat mornings, when weather helps and i got early enough from work i do a walk of 11 kms after gym. I dont follow a exact routine as i like to do different things everytime playing with number or reps or sets and weighs, somedays i do weights compund only and i always finish with a 10 mins sprint speed run in the treadmill but always keeping record of what im doing and trying to challenge myself. I love more weights than cardio to be honest, but I try to keep doing it, within my workout ( hate running as i have an old injury in a knee from my good old days as cheerleader), i dont leave the gym till im soaked in sweat sore and walking like a bobby calf, i can count as workout my nights out lol as a latin girl I dance like no tomorrow till they have to push me out with the broom :pfft:

I eat very clean as I described in the first post, no sugars no dairy no rice,no bread etc(only unsweetened almond milk for my oatmeal in the morning) green veggies and chicken or tuna or lunches and dinners love natural juices and fruit and litres of water from 2 to 6 litres without  count teas or gym water, I love my berry green tea which i drink on my breaks and when im home (coffee replacement) 

Im sad as my pants dont fit as they used to, and i sighted some orange skin that i never had before so im desperate, someone was saying about follow my fav athlete, well the golden pot for me would be look like something close to Jamie Eason,,,,yeah i know im dreaming but anyway she is let say my inspiration, I will be posting how i go, I was wondering in clenbuterol...any advise? 

Haha its all good nobody here judges on grammar. Grammer? Spelling . I don't know anything about clen but if you were to ask in the steroid section you will get some good answers I'm sure. What makes you think you need that?

:pfft:  well someone made the remark in the first post i did, however, well i consider that im kind good with food, (even when boosting here below says i eat shit and by tons even after i did explain what i eat in this post and the first one) i just eat lean chicken and tuna/seafood/fish in normal portions with green veggies ( brocoli, califlower leafy salad ) this is for lunch and dinners i dont eat potatos, well very rare when i eat out i may have the odd kumara but boiled or baked, no deep fried (hate it) no candies no processed food no sugar (i replace sugar with honey in my tea and my oatmeal ) and with all that im struggling with lose weight

If you're eating those foods and doing the exercise you suggest you are including those marathon walks then really you shouldn't be putting on weight at all.. mind you natural juices are high as f*ck in sugar and your liver can only handle so much fructose really so it depends on how much you're chugging back haha

Don't waste your time with clen, it's not a miracle drug to just be used willy nilly. Just make the needed adjustments to what you're doing which sounds pretty decent as it is.

:pfft:  well someone made the remark in the first post i did, however, well i consider that im kind good with food, (even when boosting here below says i eat shit and by tons even after i did explain what i eat in this post and the first one) i just eat lean chicken and tuna/seafood/fish in normal portions with green veggies ( brocoli, califlower leafy salad ) this is for lunch and dinners i dont eat potatos, well very rare when i eat out i may have the odd kumara but boiled or baked, no deep fried (hate it) no candies no processed food no sugar (i replace sugar with honey in my tea and my oatmeal ) and with all that im struggling with lose weight

No. You obviously eat too much food rather than the wrong foods.

breakfast 4:30 am  x1 sachet of oatmeal with  bit more of half cup of unsweetened almond milk, about spoon and a half of honey, half banana, about a handful of blueberries, 2 boiled eggs and a cup of Berry green tea 

morning smoko at work 9:30 x1 cup of green tea, the odd nut bar

Lunch break 11:30 am  the veggies, nor sure maybe 100grams of the mentioned veggies with, or a small can of tuna,  or 2 little chicken drum or quarter of breast

afternoon smoko 2:30x1 green tea, odd nut bar

dinner, same than lunch

all the cooking is made in water only, i dont use salt or any flavor powders

i dont use any pre or post workout as i dont know about their sodium and other funny words contents

that is to much food? please note that im not in a desk job, i work from 4:30 ( well i take my  breakfast a work jut before start) and i can be working till 4 pm im a supervisor in a slaughterfloor, im running all day, even lifting fallen ccs or quarterin choppers ( 200+ Kgs) then straight to  the gym for at leat another hour or hour and a half, and then when i can my 11km walk...so i guess i do work out all that load of shit food

If you're eating those foods and doing the exercise you suggest you are including those marathon walks then really you shouldn't be putting on weight at all.. mind you natural juices are high as f*ck in sugar and your liver can only handle so much fructose really so it depends on how much you're chugging back haha

Don't waste your time with clen, it's not a miracle drug to just be used willy nilly. Just make the needed adjustments to what you're doing which sounds pretty decent as it is.

well what i started to suspect was a hormonal unbalance, that is messing my metabolism... (you know when you getting old things tend to change lol...so dont get old..sucks..lol) someone mention clen to me in the past but i really didnt know about it, actually searching in the net for info about it i found this site  :pfft: , thats why im here asking because i dont know,and i thought the gurus would help me  but from  my first post i feel some people just dont like me asking or saying things   :-( , im completely  agree with you, drugs are not to be used willy nilly, and no that im going straight away to get some in the black market lol i just wanted to know more about it so i wont look that silly when i get to my doctor and ask him about it lol :pfft: and yes im taking on board what u r saying about runs and walks, my sprints i just start them, so i guess i will try to get them more often and summer is coming yay! so i will be able to do my 11km walks more often after the gym  :yes:  :yes: ...thank you Donz ;-)  ;-)

Idc what you eat or how big you think your portion sizes are. If youre gaining fat or not losing fat you need to eat less or use more energy. Its pretty simple. Your thyroid might be fucked though.

Dont take what im saying the wrong way. If you wana think your diet is great and keep it the same and get not lose fat or get fatter and be one of those 'more cushion for the pushin' type girls its your choice not mine.

Look at pics of japanese held allied POWs or jews from camps in WW2. In pics of the bad camps where theyre fed f*ck all youll notice theyre all thin as f*ck. No fat ones whatsoever. Because they are eating less than they needed to sustain their previous weights. Funny how that works for all of them but not for you eh.

I know about age, im 38 lol. Reading back what you're eating at that body weight how are you literally not starving all the time? Seems like no where near enough food. You should probably see a nutritionist and get a structured plan to follow - sure some are generic, but in most cases thats all people need to get started. Generic structure. Youll be suprised how much more, decent food you can eat when you're shown the right way! :)

Idc what you eat or how big you think your portion sizes are. If youre gaining fat or not losing fat you need to eat less or use more energy. Its pretty simple. Your thyroid might be fucked though.

Dont take what im saying the wrong way. If you wana think your diet is great and keep it the same and get not lose fat or get fatter and be one of those 'more cushion for the pushin' type girls its your choice not mine.

Look at pics of japanese held allied POWs or jews from camps in WW2. In pics of the bad camps where theyre fed f*ck all youll notice theyre all thin as f*ck. No fat ones whatsoever. Because they are eating less than they needed to sustain their previous weights. Funny how that works for all of them but not for you eh.

why are you so aggressive with me? calling me chubby and instead of see what im writing and give me advise in a polite manner you are then calling me that of  'more cushion for the pushin' type girl what i have done or say to you? if you dont have any positive to say to me just dont say anything, besides i know people than eat 4 times what i eat processed and fast food and are as thin as a WWII jews, i got couple at work, now if you know so much about all this as seems  good for you, but please stay away thank you

I know about age, im 38 lol. Reading back what you're eating at that body weight how are you literally not starving all the time? Seems like no where near enough food. You should probably see a nutritionist and get a structured plan to follow - sure some are generic, but in most cases thats all people need to get started. Generic structure. Youll be suprised how much more, decent food you can eat when you're shown the right way! :)

lol well yeah mostly  may say, but surprisingly i dont feel  hungry ( thank god lol) , i wont lie to you that here and then i get the odd craving for a piece of chocolate or something like that,but i do plan it lol needs to be just before a 2 hours hard out gym  sesion lololol  in winter specially i get this craving for soup, ( i got an strange thing that when i get cold feet i feel hungry but dont panic i manage lol) and maybe once a month i get a Thai soup that found close to my apartment yum yum, but is not as often for make a big impact on my weigh,..well i wanna think so lol, well i been reading on silence lots of posts here and i got the advise of someone about eating before and after gym, i been thinking on that, even when im not hungry before the gym im not sure what to get,...what do you think?

why are you so aggressive with me? calling me chubby and instead of see what im writing and give me advise in a polite manner you are then calling me that of 'more cushion for the pushin' type girl what i have done or say to you? if you dont have any positive to say to me just dont say anything, besides i know people than eat 4 times what i eat processed and fast food and are as thin as a WWII jews, i got couple at work, now if you know so much about all this as seems good for you, but please stay away thank you

Im not being aggressive.

You said yourself that youd gotten fatter.

Idc about being polite.

Someone eating heaps and staying skinny has nothing to do with someone eating f*ck all and getting skinny. The difference is everyone will get skinny if they eat not enough, wgeras only a few people stay skinny eating lots. Illogical argument.

The things ive said are the same as what others have said. You think your training and eating is good but youre not losing weight. Youre in denial lol. My posts were to help you. But hey GFY you whiney c*nt.

Well, I guess I did enter in the wrong place, some were nice, thank you and I appreciate the nice advise, but im not interested in been insulted like this.

Good Luck rebel in your comps in Europe :) and good luck with the new software looks pretty cool

i will be removing my profile when i find out how

thanks 

No need to do that. I won't comment on your shit anymore if youre going to have a cry about it. Its a waste of time anyway because you just wana be told how great youre doing and not actually fix your problems with diet. Actually listen to some of the advice and act on it. I reckon you need to stop being such a pussy too.

Btw im not actually sorry for what i wrote so wont be apologising but fyi my intention wasnt to insult or upset you.

i will be removing my profile when i find out how

Don't do that, Rainbowdevil. Most of the people on this site are much friendlier than Boosting is, and will try to help you. Boosting has now been banned from this site.

I don't think his advice was particularly helpful anyway. Assuming the diet you've given us here really is what you'd normally eat (and from your posts, it sounds like you are pretty accurate about this), and given the amount of energy you use in your job before you even get to the gym... saying you need to eat less and exercise more is just rubbish. Clearly you can't do much more than you are already.

Maybe there is a problem. But beating you over the head with the tired old "eat less, exercise more" mantra won't solve it.

Stick around, Rainbowdevil, and we'll try to get you on track. :-)

I would potentially suggest not being frightened of eating a bit more tbh.

Adding a few more carbs in given the physical nature of your job and the exercise level you're at may constitute a recomposition effect more or less and give your body the energy it needs to grow some muscle, which then in effect will allow you to burn more fat.

A reverse diet in effect if you get what I mean.

Quite often not eating enough and demanding too much from our bodies can hinder fat loss and metabolic activity rather than help it.

Just looking back and reading your diet again..

I would say add some fats in too.

You're eating bugger all in the fat department except for egg yolks and almond milk.

Easy way to do this is to add some sort of oil (Extra Virgin Olive, Avocado, or Mac Nut are perfect options) over your meat and vege.

Hopefully you stick around as by the looks of things with your organisation and routine you have the ability to take things a long way if you work at it and get the right advice.

An outline of your training would be interesting to see and could probably be made a lot more effective with a few tweaks as just going in and killing yourself and trying to "work off food you have eaten" for a couple of hours isn't always the best method for progress.

You want your body to grow, adapt and move forward, not try and make up for something you have done and anihilate it.

I would potentially suggest not being frightened of eating a bit more tbh.

Adding a few more carbs in given the physical nature of your job and the exercise level you're at may constitute a recomposition effect more or less and give your body the energy it needs to grow some muscle, which then in effect will allow you to burn more fat.

A reverse diet in effect if you get what I mean.

Quite often not eating enough and demanding too much from our bodies can hinder fat loss and metabolic activity rather than help it.

Yes i  thought about that, as i said before someone said to me in a post about eating before and after the gym,I like the idea (as post gym im starviiiing!) but i dont know what to eat,lol :shifty:  im afraid of eat something wrong and just take away my workout burning, what do you think i should eat for that times?.....oh BTW...i want to share i tried bench press for first time,...lol i do weights but i actually never tried that ones as i was a bit scared of cant do it and have the bar landing in my neck or chest and strangulate  myself with it lololol but i said yesterday to myself after finish core workout ...well no to many people in the gym so i can try and no to many will be laughing at me lolol so i did ask how much was the weight of the bar and they said almost 0 as is attached to cables and the security pins, so i said ok then, after alot of thinking i decided go for 10 kgs and test it lol x3 sets of 15 reps, wasnt to bad actually, bit sore this morning (but the sore i like ) but i think i will try it again with maybe 15 kgs if i cant do the x15 i will do x10 an see how i can work it up :pfft:  any advise on that?

I would say work towards doing it with a bar outside of the cables and security pins (its called smith machine)

Just being able to do a few reps of just that bar would be a good goal in the short term

Sometimes once diet is dialled in its just a matter of giving it time to work also so dont freak out if you arent seeing results in a few days

Don't do that, Rainbowdevil. Most of the people on this site are much friendlier than Boosting is, and will try to help you. Boosting has now been banned from this site.

I don't think his advice was particularly helpful anyway. Assuming the diet you've given us here really is what you'd normally eat (and from your posts, it sounds like you are pretty accurate about this), and given the amount of energy you use in your job before you even get to the gym... saying you need to eat less and exercise more is just rubbish. Clearly you can't do much more than you are already.

Maybe there is a problem. But beating you over the head with the tired old "eat less, exercise more" mantra won't solve it.

Stick around, Rainbowdevil, and we'll try to get you on track. :-)

Honestly has never been my intention cause any  commotion anywhere and get people banned or anything like that. Im just here as a learner, i wanna really get into the body sculpting thing as an sport, i dont know as much as you guys about cycling( i dont even know what it that means lol shame i know) and meds and aids and all that technical vocabulary, I want to!  maybe i wont get to compete as you guys ,i will be just your guys cheerleader hehehe but get to a very good level,and maybe who knows get a friend or two, I have workout few things myself reading and try and error method, but i want more, so if you guys are keen in help this poor lost soul is cool i appreciate it

I would say work towards doing it with a bar outside of the cables and security pins (its called smith machine)

Just being able to do a few reps of just that bar would be a good goal in the short term

Sometimes once diet is dialled in its just a matter of giving it time to work also so dont freak out if you arent seeing results in a few days

ohh heheh cool to know the name of the machine, Oh dear ok i will try on monday the 15kgs weight bar out the smith machine and let you know, i havent seen those bars that you put side to side the bench where you put the bar to rest ( i dont know the name if has one) in the gym but i guess Would be fine with 15 kgs...thank you xx