What are some easy fast Meal Ideas

Ignite

Hi Team - Have had a hectic start to the day so have not had anytime to organize meals, what are some good ideas to throw together 2 healthy meals(Lunch and afternoon Tea) in a very short space of time with lets say a budget of $20.

To be honest, it will probably be a 10minute stop at the supermarket to purchase 2 big cans of tuna, and 2 packets of microwaveable rice.  Maybe some steam fresh veggies if i feel like them.

What are your go-to meals when you are on the go.

Hi Team - Have had a hectic start to the day so have not had anytime to organize meals, what are some good ideas to throw together 2 healthy meals(Lunch and afternoon Tea) in a very short space of time with lets say a budget of $20.

To be honest, it will probably be a 10minute stop at the supermarket to purchase 2 big cans of tuna, and 2 packets of microwaveable rice.  Maybe some steam fresh veggies if i feel like them.

What are your go-to meals when you are on the go.

yeah my go to in a rush is big bens microwave rice pouch and 185gm tuna can, pretty yuck tho

double 1/4 pounder frm mcdonalds is ok too lol

Where do you live? Like what suburb? I get Musclefuel from www.musclefuel.co.nz and it works out to not much more than 11? or so dollars per meal and thats because postage to Wellington rakes up a bit of cash. If you were in Hamilton/Auckland that 20 dollars would get you 2 great meals from them with whatever macros you wanted - I dunno if your post was for just today or in general but yeah I always musclefuel for cutting and bulking, EZ MODE

At work we got a smoko room and that. Gotta grill oven, microwave oven, toaster, fridge etc. Can basically bring in a couple days food (Roast Chicken) at one time, heat and re-heat, salads etc. My work colleagues always going on about how much food I eat, to which I say are you calling me a fat c%*t? lolol.

At work we got a smoko room and that. Gotta grill oven, microwave oven, toaster, fridge etc. Can basically bring in a couple days food (Roast Chicken) at one time, heat and re-heat, salads etc. My work colleagues always going on about how much food I eat, to which I say are you calling me a fat c%*t? lolol.

lol know those feels, people at work often buzz out how much im eating, i eat the same chicken rice every day for lunch 

its prob less calories than the large mcdonalds combo and large drink every day but they still go on about the volume of food i eat

idiots

For last minute quick meals, a cooked chook from the supermarket is hard to beat.

If you've planned a little earlier, poach a batch of 3-4 chicken breasts one night. Then the next few nights you just have to slice them into whatever meal you want - from salads to risottos to pasta to omlettes to whatever... Easy as.