Get Strenth Safety Squat Bar

Bigken1985

3 weeks is all good man if its with the courier. Mine was with courier at about the 4 week mark then 2 weeks with couriers because the first courier company didnt deliver I guess and when I asked whats going on they had got it back and changed courier companies. You will get it though.

lol i think the courier story can surely not be true?

i mean they could literally pop it on their back and walk it to you anywhere in nz in two weeks almost? haha

• 1 year later...
3 hours ago, Bigken1985 said:

Ok. Update on my ssb. One of the Welsh is cracking and it's lucky I didn't die. They want me to send it back to repair. They gonna muck me around. Took them 3 months to send my mates bar out. Pretty pissed tbh. It's less than two years old lol

who runs the company?

Rubbish bro. The gym I'm a member of bought one and the welds were of such a low workmanship. And of course the welds cracked. The rings on the bar where the plates butt up against are only spot welded at 12,3,6 and 9 o'clock. Why not just put a decent weld around it would have taken 10 more minutes and used less than $2 of materials. He asked me where to buy bar I said there and makes me look like an idiot. Young nzpf lifter at my gym asked me where to get good first belt he is a student so I said Getstrength... The rivets shat thenselves 2 weeks in.

Having said that, the two bars I got from them (cambered and ssb) are great quality I have loaded them well past their rating and thrashed them over the last 3 years and still going strong.

lucky dip?

2 minutes ago, Realtalk said:

Rubbish bro. The gym I'm a member of bought one and the welds were of such a low workmanship. And of course the welds cracked. The rings on the bar where the plates butt up against are only spot welded at 12,3,6 and 9 o'clock. Why not just put a decent weld around it would have taken 10 more minutes and used less than $2 of materials. He asked me where to buy bar I said there and makes me look like an idiot. Young nzpf lifter at my gym asked me where to get good first belt he is a student so I said Getstrength... The rivets shat thenselves 2 weeks in.

Having said that, the two bars I got from them (cambered and ssb) are great quality I have loaded them well past their rating and thrashed them over the last 3 years and still going strong.

lucky dip?

Shit. There belts too. Rather go to other people I know even if it costs more. They going to send a new one apparently the design has gone from welds to bends. Took them 3 or 4 months to get my mates ssb. Doesn't change the fact safety on my gym was compromised. What if it broke on someone I trained with and fucked them up. Would be like a catapult for sure

4 hours ago, maccaz said:

who runs the company?

Not sure. The gym and store is seperate. The store has no phone. Can only email them. Which is bs. Must be so people can't abuse them over their orders. Guy I'm dealing with is Steve Thompson. Don't know if he's the boss or not.