Operation getting massive

Gym rat

I have absolutely no idea :) he has a system by the looks of things and I guess he's leaner. He actually got into half way decent shape last comp so who knows... he's doing that thing where it seems completely random and without any reasoning or intelligent thought .... but actually.... oh.. hang on

That is one which I have noticed this time around that I am leaner and managed to stay lean during offseason which would include by manging to stay at the last notch in my weight belt during offseason . Was planing on dropping water next Friday instead going to use the method that I used the day before the pans last year by sipping on a 1.5 bottle of water through out the day including drinking coffee and herbal tea.

Back and hamstrings

Bent over bb row 1x15 bar,60kg,4x10 100kg,105kg,108kg,110kg

T bar row 4x10 100kg,105kg, 108kg, 110kg with the last set being a drop set

One arm dB row 4x10 40kg,42kg,45kg,50kg

DB pullover 4x10 30kg,32kg,35kg,40kg

Lying hamstring curls 4x10 42kg,48kg, 50kg, 54kg

Standing leg curl 4x10 24kg,30kg, 36kg,42kg

Today being the second last back train before my comp next Saturday thought I make it a hard one. When I got up to the last set for the bar row and drop sets to smash my back got a person to strip the weights off until I was down to the last plate and 20 reps . Slamed the t bar down had to rest for a couple of minutes before moving on to one arm db row. My back was fried after I was done training.

Quads

Leg extensions 2x20 45kg,53kg 4x10 85kg,91kg,95kg,101kg

Bulgarian squats 5x10 12kgs,15kgs,17kgs,20kgs,25kgs

Leg press 4x20 4pps,5pps,7pps,8pps triple drop set on the last set

Hack squats 4x20 80kg,90kg,100kg,115kg triple drop set on the last set

Today being the last quad train before my comp thought I make it a very hard one and intense as well decided to do two triple drop sets instead of one triple drop set. When I got up to the last set for hack squats got some random person to spot me and told the person that I am doing triple drop sets. Smashed out 20 reps with 115kg on the first set for triple drop sets until it was down to 1pps for the last set . Manged 17 reps with the last set . When I was done fell on the floor since my quads were fryed and rest for a few minutes. While I was lying on the floor thought of that sceine in pumping iron were ed conney falls on the floor after doing squats with Arnold.