Arms and cardio

Ezy bar curls 1x15 19kg, 4x10 39kg,43kg,45kg,48kg

Seatd alternating db curls 4x10 15kgs,17kgs,20kgs,22kgs

Lying biceps cable curls 4x10 85,95,115,125 pounds

Triceps cable pushdown 1x20 65,4x10 125,145,155,175 pounds

Triceps overhead cable extensions with rope 4x10 65,75,85,95 pounds

Db triceps donkey kickbacks 4x10 12kgs, 15kgs,17kgs,20kgs

Treadmill 30 minutes

Last night my energy levels were feeling flat despite being a medium carb day and had bugger all energy in the tank as well to work on my posing routine and was feeling a bit moody at times yesterday for no apparent reason. When I got up this morning made change to my diet by having a half cup of oats to 3/4 cup of oats for breakfast. Hopefully that will do the trick by giving me extra energy for the last couple of weeks before peak week. When I finshed doing cardio this morning after my weights. I had moment and thought seven more sessions of cardio to go in the gym or 160 minutes of cardio. Was very happy about that and knowing that I am on the home stretch with the finsh line in sight.

Why do you specifically do 22 minutes and 51.6 seconds of Cardio per session Ratty ?

Have you worked out the optimal time to spend doing Cardio off your BMI ?

Yes did that at the start of my prep by doing research and read that 30 minutes of Cardio in the gym is the best way to preserve muscle mass when cutting. From what I have learnt in the past when I have gone overbord in my cardio I burn up to much muscle mass

Yes did that at the start of my prep by doing research and read that 30 minutes of Cardio in the gym is the best way to preserve muscle mass when cutting. From what I have learnt in the past when I have gone overbord in my cardio I burn up to much muscle mass

what is 30 x 7?

So you read that 30 minutes is the best for preserving muscle mass but your doing no 30 minute sessions ?

Do you listen to yourself ? Ever ?

yes I listen to myself and towards the end of my prep for when I was preping for Nats I cut back on the minutes for cardio in the gym

yes I listen to myself and towards the end of my prep for when I was preping for Nats I cut back on the minutes for cardio in the gym

Do you sometimes find yourself disagreeing with yourself when youre listening to yourself?

Or are there are 2 minds inside your head and one is saying "go high carb and do no cardio and drop squats and any other exercise that's hard and grow into the show like arnold did" and the other is saying "eat no carbs and do 30 min of cardio and do squats, have can of tuna in spring water as cheat meal every 2nd fortnight on sunday etc" and youre listening to both?

Do you sometimes find yourself disagreeing with yourself when youre listening to yourself?

Or are there are 2 minds inside your head and one is saying "go high carb and do no cardio and drop squats and any other exercise that's hard and grow into the show like arnold did" and the other is saying "eat no carbs and do 30 min of cardio and do squats, have can of tuna in spring water as cheat meal every 2nd fortnight on sunday etc" and youre listening to both?

I listen to myself and put safety first when I am cutting. There is one mind in my head my not having any carbs before I head off to to sleep. When I deciade to ditch the squats after my left knee was feeling a bit stiff thought bugger squats. I rather to have a clean cheat meal when I am cutting for a show instead of having process food. That's what Steve ortan dose and I did that last year when I was cutting for the pans. Didn't mind If I was missing Burger King etc since I class that type of food as offseason food when it comes to having a cheat meal.

I listen to myself and put safety first when I am cutting. There is one mind in my head my not having any carbs before I head off to to sleep. When I deciade to ditch the squats after my left knee was feeling a bit stiff thought bugger squats. I rather to have a clean cheat meal when I am cutting for a show instead of having process food. That's what Steve ortan dose and I did that last year when I was cutting for the pans. Didn't mind If I was missing Burger King etc since I class that type of food as offseason food when it comes to having a cheat meal.

edit, cant get post of the month in australia so no point (it was a clear winner) 

Gym rat, having more than one brain inside your head is a serious medical concern

Yesterday spent some time by watching a Jose Raymond video on YouTube and it was about Jose Raymond having breakfast before pre judging of this years Arnold classic. His breakfast was bison and creamed rice. Thought that's a good idea but I will change one thing since one can't buy bision hear in nz.instead will do tin of salmon and can of creamed rice instead. Was going to do pancakes for my comp breakfast after I was looking at different cafes online that are close to wear I am staying and they don't open up until eight bugger that idea.

Yesterday spent some time by watching a Jose Raymond video on YouTube and it was about Jose Raymond having breakfast before pre judging of this years Arnold classic. His breakfast was bison and creamed rice. Thought that's a good idea but I will change one thing since one can't buy bision hear in nz.instead will do tin of salmon and can of creamed rice instead. Was going to do pancakes for my comp breakfast after I was looking at different cafes online that are close to wear I am staying and they don't open up until eight bugger that idea.

Bro a bison is probably more similar to a cow (beef) than a fish. You can buy beef in nz.

Chest,calfs and cardio

DB incline press 1x15 15kgs,4x10 30kgs,32kgs,35kgs,40kgs

Flat dB bench press 4x10 30kgs, 32kgs,35kgs, 40kgs

Flat bench Flys 4x10 20kgs,22kgs,25kgs, 27kgs

Standing calf raise 3x20 124kg,130kg, 150kg

Calf press 4x20 5pps,6pps,7pps,8pps

Treadmill 25 minutes

Week 13 and two weeks out

When I got up this morning and weighed myself to see what my weight was being two weeks out and weighed in at 81kg. Thought haven't been that weight since I was in the sixth form which was a while ages a go when I was at school. Happy with the way that things are going at this stage and feeling good and excited as well. One of my mates are going to train with me on the 13th which will be a high rep chest session and the last chest train before my comp. Happy with the plan that I have got and yes I am aware that I won't look like Jose Raymond since jose carry more muscle mass then me.

Back,hamstrings and cardio

Assited chin ups 5x10 45kg,39kg,32kg,28kg,22kg

Seated row 5x10 86kg,92kg,98kg,102kg,108kg

Lat pull down 5x10 60kg,66kg,72kg,78kg,84kg

DB pullovers 4x10 30kg,32kg,35kg,40kg

Seated leg curls 4x10 51kg,55kg,57kg,59kg

Stiff legged deadlifts 4x10 70kg,80kg,85kg ,90kg

Bike 25 minutes

Today being the second last time that I train hamstring with back before my comp and while I was biking to work this morning thought for next week being the last time that I train hamstrings with back going to use a modrate weight in the ten to 15 rep range . Going to the same for the last quad train as well which will be next Wednesday . Will be taking oxidane on Sunday after I realized when I was coming back from posing practice that I will be off my supplements for a week next Saturday which will include no gum for a week as well.

Why do you come off all supplements, including gum for a week Ratty ?

Aren't you scared you won't be stimming enough to make it through your posing routine and call outs ?

Or are you stimmed out and guna be too shredded to handle the supplements ?

he stims hard rat style which means both of the above are incorrect

Why do you come off all supplements, including gum for a week Ratty ?

Aren't you scared you won't be stimming enough to make it through your posing routine and call outs ?

Or are you stimmed out and guna be too shredded to handle the supplements ?

that would be next Saturday when I come off gum and supplements for a week so I won't look bloated on stage which not be a good look