Gym rat

Chest and calfs 

bb incline press 1x15 bar,4x8-10 85,88kg,90kg,95kg

bb bench press 3x8-10 90kg,95kg,98kg

4x10 30kgs,32kgs,35kgs,40kgs 

cable cross overs 4x15 55pps,65pps,75pps,85pps 

calf press 4x20 4pps,5pps,6pps,7pps 

seated calf raise 4x20 30kg for the four working sets

it was was nice this morning to get back to my normal training from Monday to Friday after the first back of just to upper body only . Was thinking today for the first two Tuesday that I train hamstrings after training back going to keep things light to moderate since I am getting back to it after my injury then after that just slowly build after that and back up to the weights that I was using.

Back and hamstrings 

Assisted chin ups 5x12 45kg,39kg,32kg,28kg,22kg 

Seated row 5x12 78kg ,86kg,92kg,102kg,102kg

Incline db row 4x12 20kgs,22kgs, 25kgs,30kgs 

Db pullovers 4x12 30kg,32kg,35kg,40kg 

Standing leg curl 4x12 24kg,30kg, 36kg,42kg 

Seated leg curl 4x12 42kg,48kg,54kg,59kg  Today was the first time training hamstrings since my injury and wasn't to bad at as I got up to the weights that I was using before my injury . Had no problems at all which is good news. Calfs were feeling a bit stiff when I got home from work yesterday figured I would be expecting that and kind of looked rather strange when I was bending down to pick something up with off the ground. Hope  don't have any issues for my first quad train tomorrow. Speaking of quads measures my quads on Sunday afternoon and lost a inch off my quads while I was injured down from 24 inches to 23 inches. That's not to bad will get that inch back once I get back to full normal quad training once the two weeks are up. 

Quads today 

Leg extensions 4x20 39kg,45kg,51kg,54kg 

Leg press 4x20 3pps, 3pps,4pps,5pps 

Walking lunges 4x25 body weight, 10kgs,12kgs, 15kgs

Leg extensions 3x20 66kg,72kg,84kg 

Lunges 3x20 body weight, 10kgs, 12kgs 

Today was the first quad train since my injury didn't have any problems or issues which was good news  . Started off with 3pps for leg press and worked up to five plates per side. It will be like this as well for next Wednesday as well before get back to doing squats and hack squats as well  . It's nice to be back to training on Wednesday again after only training four times a week last week when I was just doing upper body only.

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/18/2015, 11:55:05, Gym rat said:

Quads today 

Leg extensions 4x20 39kg,45kg,51kg,54kg 

Leg press 4x20 3pps, 3pps,4pps,5pps 

Walking lunges 4x25 body weight, 10kgs,12kgs, 15kgs

Leg extensions 3x20 66kg,72kg,84kg 

Lunges 3x20 body weight, 10kgs, 12kgs 

Today was the first quad train since my injury didn't have any problems or issues which was good news  . Started off with 3pps for leg press and worked up to five plates per side. It will be like this as well for next Wednesday as well before get back to doing squats and hack squats as well  . It's nice to be back to training on Wednesday again after only training four times a week last week when I was just doing upper body only.

You know what they say "If your got the lower body but not the upper body your ok cause its easy to build the upper body. But if your got the upper body but not the lower body your in trouble"  

You have the lower body and you have no upper body, you got a problem building...wait a minute. You have the upper body, and you have no legs, you got a problem building your legs. You have the upper...you have the lower body and you don't have the upper body, the upper body, it is easier to build. So if you have the lower body and you don't have the upper body, it is easier to build the upper body. You have the upper body and you don't have the legs, you got a problem building the lower body... No, you don't understand. You have the upper body, but you don't have the lower body, you got a problem building downstairs. You got the up- legs on the bottom, it is easier to build on the top, so you don't have much as a problem.

On ‎27‎/‎11‎/‎2015‎ ‎6‎:‎33‎:‎05‎, pyro said:

You have the lower body and you have no upper body, you got a problem building...wait a minute. You have the upper body, and you have no legs, you got a problem building your legs. You have the upper...you have the lower body and you don't have the upper body, the upper body, it is easier to build. So if you have the lower body and you don't have the upper body, it is easier to build the upper body. You have the upper body and you don't have the legs, you got a problem building the lower body... No, you don't understand. You have the upper body, but you don't have the lower body, you got a problem building downstairs. You got the up- legs on the bottom, it is easier to build on the top, so you don't have much as a problem.

I GOT PROBLEMS NOW AFTER READING THIS