Operation getting massive

Gym rat

When the treadmill is buggered and needs to be taken apart

So you go so hard on the treadmill that it gets buggered and needs to be taken apart when you finish? Damm.

Does this happen to the treadmil often? What do your co workers say about that? Do you help them fix it? or do they have to buy a new one every time?

So you go so hard on the treadmill that it gets buggered and needs to be taken apart when you finish? Damm.

Does this happen to the treadmil often? What do your co workers say about that? Do you help them fix it? or do they have to buy a new one every time?

Yes that happens to treadmills given that they get used a fair bit . No we get someone to come in to fix the treadmill

Chest and calfs

Bb incline press 1x15 bar ,4x8-10 80kg,85kg,90kg,95kg

Bb bench press 3x8-10 80kg,90kg,100kg

Flat DB bench press 4x8-10 32kgs,34kgs,35kgs,40kgs

Cable cross overs 3x15 65pps,75pps,85pps

Asstied dips 3x25 56kg,42kg,38kg

Calf press 4x20 5pps,6pps,7pps,8pps

Standing calf raise 3x20 130kg,150kg,155kg

Before breakfast weighed myself to see what my weight was up to 87kg which is good. While I was watching breakfast watched the second half of the sem final between Aussie and Argentina . Was hoping that Argentina would be beat Aussie. From my cheat day that I had on Saturday didn't feel blotted or feeling like crap since I managed to keep it farly clean and only had a 139g of fat in it. Meal five for my cheat day was fish n chips from the north east valley fish n chip shop plus it was my first visit there in ages. It was very nice the fish n chips.

Chest and calfs

Bb incline press 1x15 bar ,4x8-10 80kg,85kg,90kg,95kg

Bb bench press 3x8-10 80kg,90kg,100kg

Flat DB bench press 4x8-10 32kgs,34kgs,35kgs,40kgs

Cable cross overs 3x15 65pps,75pps,85pps

Asstied dips 3x25 56kg,42kg,38kg

Calf press 4x20 5pps,6pps,7pps,8pps

Standing calf raise 3x20 130kg,150kg,155kg

Before breakfast weighed myself to see what my weight was up to 87kg which is good. While I was watching breakfast watched the second half of the sem final between Aussie and Argentina . Was hoping that Argentina would be beat Aussie. From my cheat day that I had on Saturday didn't feel blotted or feeling like crap since I managed to keep it farly clean and only had a 139g of fat in it. Meal five for my cheat day was fish n chips from the north east valley fish n chip shop plus it was my first visit there in ages. It was very nice the fish n chips.

nice bro thats good weight on the dumbell bench.

what happened on instagram today? 

Haven't trained since Monday and when I was getting ready to head off to bed. Felt a sharp tight twinge from my upper right glute to my right hip which was pretty painful when it happened. End up having a crap sleep on Monday night . Will be going to the dr tomorrow to get it checked out not to sure if it's a tight muscle or a pulled muscle.

Haven't trained since Monday and when I was getting ready to head off to bed. Felt a sharp tight twinge from my upper right glute to my right hip which was pretty painful when it happened. End up having a crap sleep on Monday night . Will be going to the dr tomorrow to get it checked out not to sure if it's a tight muscle or a pulled muscle.

Must have hit a nerve while pinning or it could be an infection you reckon?

Went to the dr this morning to get my injury checked out . Turns out I have got a strained right glute nothing major thank goodness.i am off work for a week and will be getting physio done which will be starting tomorrow. Not to sure at this stage what the physio has in planed for me.

Back to full health and yesterday got given the all clear from the physio to start riding my bike,being back at work and training again. Today was my first day back at work after being off work while I was recovering from my strained right glute . Being back at work sure beat being bored out of my mind. Have to do upper body only starting on Monday and the week after back to normal training which will be nice.

Back to full health and yesterday got given the all clear from the physio to start riding my bike,being back at work and training again. Today was my first day back at work after being off work while I was recovering from my strained right glute . Being back at work sure beat being bored out of my mind. Have to do upper body only starting on Monday and the week after back to normal training which will be nice.

welcome back bro!

did you have any trouble at work because of that troll business?

how did the glute feel riding your bike? 

good to hear you're feeling better

welcome back bro!

did you have any trouble at work because of that troll business?

how did the glute feel riding your bike? 

good to hear you're feeling better

No trouble at work because of that troll rubbish on Instagram and for the glute felt fine riding to and from work .

Chest 

Bb incline press 1x15 bar 4x12 80kg,85kg,88kg,90kg 

Bb bench press 4x12 80kg,85kg,90kg, 95kg

Incline Flys 4x12 20kgs,22kgs,25kgs,27kgs  

Cable cross overs fst 7x12 65pps for the seven working sets 

Today was the first session back in the gym after not being able to train for two weeks because of my right glute strain. Was surprised that I didn't lose any strength while I was off for two weeks. Had my last session of  phyiso this morning and got told to lay off squats and deadlifts for another two weeks. After phyiso made a couple of changes to my training by replacing squats with lunges and  replacing stiff legged deadlifts for reverse hamstring curls. Got told to keep the weight light to moderate for two weeks when I start back to normal training next week. 

Yesterday was back

lat pull down 1x15 49 kg,4x10 60kg,66kg,72kg,79kg,

bb bent over row 4x10 100kg,105kg,108kg,110kg

one arm DB row 4x10 35kg,40kg,45kg,50kg 

straight arm pull down 4x10-15 55,65,75,85 pounds 

yesterday was my first back session after being off for two weeks and one of my concerns were being bent over for bb row including one arm DB row putting extra strain on my right glute while its recovering . Had no problems at all which is good news. Got a nice surprise in the mail when I got home . Got two dollar off santarium clusters coupon from new world. Thought sweet going to buy the new flavour of clusters that has come out recently 

Shoulders today 

DB lateral raise 4x12 10kgs,12kgs,15kgs,17kgs

single arm cable lateral raise 4x15 15,25,35,45 pounds 

ohp 4x12 40kg,43kg,45kg,48kg 

db front raise 4x15 12kgs,15kgs,17kgs,20kgs 

I was amazed that my strength levels were pretty good today being my first shoulder train in two weeks. Thought I would have to use moderate weights but managed to use the weights that I was using before my injury. After I was done training stretched my right glute and didn't feel any pain and all compare to when I was streching the area twice a day while I was resting a home while was recovering which was very painful at times. Picked up a box of the new santarium honey clusters from new world and looking forward to having some for the first time on Saturday yum 

11 minutes ago, kingersman said:

How are you so strong in side laterals ratty?
also dats some decent weight for front raises, vids of form plzzzz

Good question I like going heavy for laterals and for front laterals have the DBS facing in noticed it works the front delt better 

Arms today 

Triceps push down 1x20 65,4x12 125,135,145,165 pounds 

Db triceps overhead extension 4x12 30kg,32kg,35kg,40kg 

Triceps rope push down 4x12 65,75,85,115 pounds 

DB hammer curls 4x12 20kgs,22kgs, 25kgs, 32kgs 

DB preacher curls 4x12 12kg,15kg,17kg,20kg 

Rope cable curls 4x12 85,105,115, 125 pounds  

Looking forward to getting back to my normal split starting on Monday after doing upper body being the first week back after my injury. Going to see how I go with walking lunges when I get back to training quads which will be a combo of light to modrate weights with high reps and hopefully no problems fingers crossed. Lunges for the first week will be body weight. Calfs will be modrate to heavy weights. After the two weeks getting back to training quads are going to slowly build back to the weights that I was using before my injury.