DB incline press 1x15 15kgs,4x10 30kgs,32kgs,35kgs,40kgs

Flat dB bench press 4x10 30kgs,32kgs,35kgs,40kgs

DB decline press 4x10 30kgs,32kgs,35kgs,40kgs

Flat bench Flys 4x10 20kgs,22kgs,25kgs,27kgs

Standing calf raise 3x20 124kg,130kg,150kg

Calf press 4x20 5pps,6pps,7pps,8pps

Treadmill 30 minutes

Week ten and four weeks out

When I got up this morning and weighed myself before breakfast to see what my weight was four weeks out and my weight was 83kg thought sweet . I am one kg away from being the same weight as when I did the pans and Nats which was 82kg for both shows. Got 19 more sessions of cardio to go in the gym until peak week and was thinking of changing the times of cardio from 30 minutes to 25 minutes as I get closer. Thought will just stick with what I am doing and has the saying goes if it ant broke don't fix it. Thinking of having a refeed meal for my afternoon tea on Saturday and not to sure what that will be

Back,hamstrings and cardio

Assisted chin ups 5x10 45kg,39kg,35kg,28kg,22kg

Seated row 5x10 86kg,92kg,98kg,102kg,108kg

Lat pull down 5x10 60kg,66kg,72kg,78kg,84kg

DB pullovers 4x10 30kg,32kg,35kg,40kg

Seated leg curls 4x10 51kg,55kg,57kg,59kg

Bb stiff legged deadlifts 4x10 60kg,80kg,85kg,90kg

Bike 30 minutes

Sleep was farly average last night and woke up at 20 to six this morning and managed to have a good session this morning. Things are starting to become more clear training wise I will use for the final four remaining sessions in the gym before I fly up to Wellington on September 17th . Will be using back workout one but it will be high reps ranging from ten to 15 reps with modrate weights being used. Went over town after I was done training to get my phone topped up since it was getting low on data and pay for a order of sugar free candy and from what I have heard there addictive and pretty good as well.

Quads and cardio

Leg extension 3x20 39kg,45kg,51kg

Leg Press 5x20 5pps,5pps,6pps,7pps,8pps

Hack squats 5x20 70kg,80kg,90kg,100kg,115kg

Leg extensions 4x10-15 85kg,91kg,95kg,101kg

Treadmill 30 minutes

Today marks one month until my comp in Wellington which is exciting and today was the first day of using the quad workout that I got off flexonline after decideding to ditch bb squats for the for the rest of my prep. Noticed today while I was training there was no stress on my knees since I have ditched barbell squats which was good . Quads were a bit shaking after I was done doing cardio and felt tired or out of it when walking from the men's changing room to the staff room where I rested until my engery levels were good which would include having a strong black coffee as well to help make me feel more aware

Shoulders,calfs and cardio

Military press 1x15 22kg,4x10 49kg,54kg,59kg,64kg

DB lateral raise 4x10 12kgs,14kgs,15kgs,17kgs

DB front raise 4x10 12kgs,15kgs,17kgs,20kgs

DB shoulder press 4x10 20kgs,25kgs,27kgs,30kgs

Calf press 3x20 5pps,6pps,7pps

Cross trainer 30 minutes

Had lots of engery this morning when I trained after sleeping like a log last night since I was pretty tired after my hard and heavy high rep quad train yesterday . Was going to work on my routine last night but when 9:29 last night came around thought bugger it to tired to do anything plus my body and mind was both thinking sleep at 10pm . Slept for 8 and half hours last night. Paid for my membership and entry fee for my comp in Wellington and soon will be posting off my membership form and entry form including music off to nabba/wff Auckland .

Shoulders,calfs and cardio

Military press 1x15 22kg,4x10 49kg,54kg,59kg,64kg

DB lateral raise 4x10 12kgs,14kgs,15kgs,17kgs

DB front raise 4x10 12kgs,15kgs,17kgs,20kgs

DB shoulder press 4x10 20kgs,25kgs,27kgs,30kgs

Calf press 3x20 5pps,6pps,7pps

Cross trainer 30 minutes

Had lots of engery this morning when I trained after sleeping like a log last night since I was pretty tired after my hard and heavy high rep quad train yesterday . Was going to work on my routine last night but when 9:29 last night came around thought bugger it to tired to do anything plus my body and mind was both thinking sleep at 10pm . Slept for 8 and half hours last night. Paid for my membership and entry fee for my comp in Wellington and soon will be posting off my membership form and entry form including music off to nabba/wff Auckland .

sounds like a an epic and loose sleep op well done

Arms and Cardo

Ezy bar curls 1x15 19kg,4x10 39kg,43kg,45kg,48kg

DB hammer curls 4x10 20kgs,22kgs,25kgs, 30kgs

Overhead cable curls 4x12 35pps, 45pps,55pps,65pps

Triceps push down 1x20 65,4x10 125,135,155,165 pounds

Dips 4x10

Triceps rope push down 4x12 65,75,85, 105 pounds

Treadmill 30 minutes

Last night before I headed off to bed was thinking of away to apporuch my cardio for the week of September 7th to the 11th before the start of peak week. Was planning on doing five cardio seasons for that week instead will be doing three sessions of cardio for that week . Which will be Monday, Wednesday and Friday and have 13 sessions of cardio before game day in Wellington.

Had case of bad luck last night while I was enjoying my steak with my tea. Discovered a pice of string in my steak and was not pleased or impressed. Wrote a note explaining the problem and stopped of at new world on the way back from posing practise this morning and got a free steak with out any extra charge which was nice . Noticed that my legs are bigger this year compare to last year. Posted off my music and entry form off after tea tonight . Got lots of engery after my refeed meal which had 101g of cArbs in it and thinking of having a refeed meal when I am two weeks out not to sure what that will be.

Had case of bad luck last night while I was enjoying my steak with my tea. Discovered a pice of string in my steak and was not pleased or impressed. Wrote a note explaining the problem and stopped of at new world on the way back from posing practise this morning and got a free steak with out any extra charge which was nice . Noticed that my legs are bigger this year compare to last year. Posted off my music and entry form off after tea tonight . Got lots of engery after my refeed meal which had 101g of cArbs in it and thinking of having a refeed meal when I am two weeks out not to sure what that will be.

Bro was it scotch fillet steak?

its not uncommon to find string wrapping a steak in supermarket steak. They didnt give you a free one because they were in the wrong, they gave you a free one because itd be an inconvenience arguing with you

Chest, calfs and cardio three weeks out

DB incline press 1x15 15kgs, 4x10 30kgs, 32kgs, 35kgs, 37kgs,40kgs

Flat dB bench press 4x10 30kgs, 32kgs, 35kgs, 40kgs

Incline Flys 4x10 20kgs, 22kgs, 25kgs, 27kgs

Cable cross over 4x12 55pps,65pps,75pps,85pps

Calf press 4x20 5pps,6pps,7pps,8pps

Standing calf raise 3x20 124kg,130kg, 150kg

Treadmill 30 minutes

When I got up this morning and weighed myself before breakfast to see what my weight was and weighed in at 82kg three weeks out. Thought sweet on track and looking at dropping another 3kg which would include having a refeed meal on the 5th not to sure what that will be. Posted off my music and entry form off to nabba/wff nZ last night. It was a porter house steak that I found a pice of string in

Back,hamstrings and cardio

Bent over bb row 1x15 20kg,4x10 100kg,105kg,105kg, 110kg

T bar row 4x10 100kg, 105kg, 108kg,110kg

Arm dB row 4x10 40kg,42kg, 45kg,50kg

DB pullover 4x10 30kg,32kg,35kg,40kg

Lying hamstring curls 4x10 42kg,48kg,50kg, 54kg

Standing leg curl 4x10 24kg, 30kg, 36kg,42kg

Bike 30 minutes

Before I headed off to bed last night did some research online what methods that people who have competed for when it comes to carbing up the day before the show. One method and food that came across is bagles since that has 42g of carbs in one bagle. Thought sounds good to me and will be having a bagle for one of my carb up meals which is three weeks on Friday until I carb up. Figured I write up my carb up plan now rather then towards the end of my prep and will be using the same carb up plan that I used for carbing up the day before Nats and having ice cream with my last meal of the day and drinking a combo of strong black coffee and herbal tea while I am dropping water . Got four more sessions of cardio this week in the gym and for next week will be doing four sessions of cardio in the gym. Haven't decided on which days that I will use them and will probably think about that tomorrow or towards the end of the week.

Quads and cardio

Leg extensions 2x20 39kg,45kg 4x10 85kg,91kg,95kg,101kg

Bulgarian squats 5x10 12kgs,15kgs,17kgs,20kgs,22kgs

Leg press 4x10 6pps,7pps,8pps,9pps

Hack squats 4x10 120kg,130kg,135kg,140kg

Treadmill 30 minutes

Today was the third last quad train on my prep and it was a bit hard at times and had to rest a bit longer then I normally would which is a minute or minute and half . Came up with a plan for cardio for the remaining two weeks of prep before peak week. Which is week 13 four sessions of cardio and no cardio when I train quads and for week 14 three sessions of cardio in the gym. They will be on Monday , Tuesday and Friday by doing that will be persevering muscle mass that way.

Have you looked into hiring a personal trainer Gymrat? Having somebody experienced laying out a set plan for you in the weeks leading up to competition can be the difference between 1st and 4th place. Probably to late now but maybee when you next compete it could be a good idea. What music will you be using for the show out of curiosity?

So you're guna drop off cardio coming into a competition where you need to be as lean as possible ?

Are you peaking too early Ratty ?

Don't want to come in too shredded huh..

That's what most people when they get close to show by cutting back on there cardio

Have you looked into hiring a personal trainer Gymrat? Having somebody experienced laying out a set plan for you in the weeks leading up to competition can be the difference between 1st and 4th place. Probably to late now but maybee when you next compete it could be a good idea. What music will you be using for the show out of curiosity?

thought about hiring a trainer and given I that I went through three trainers last year rather do my prep on my own and that's what most of my mates in Auckland did which was before trainers,coaches etc. for my music will be using linkin park what I have done from transformers . Planing peaking for Wellington that's the plan

Shoulders, calfs and cardio

Ohp 1x15 25kg,4x10 40kg,43kg,45kg,48kg

Arnold press 4x6-10 20kgs,20kgs,22kgs,25kgs

Rear delt Flys 4x10 30kg,33kg,35kg,40kg

Bb shrugs 4x10 120kg,130,135kg, 138 kg

Calf press 4x10 5pps,6pps,7pps, 8pps

Standing calf raise 3x20 124kg,130kg,150

Cross trainer 30 minutes

Before I got ready to head to work spent some time by making up my food list that I will be buying for when I carb up and game day. Will give you guys a example what foods that are on my list such as rice cakes,red kumara, gummy bears, power aid just in case if I cramp up. Thinking of doing Donuts as well after I got that idea off a comp food video that I watched on YouTube. Had good sessions thus morning . Next week will be doing four 25 minute sessions of cardio and for the last three sessions 20 minute sessions.

dorian yates said donuts make you look soft on stage

phil heath said gummy bears shrink your delts

kai greene choked on a rice cake and nearly died

red kumara promote stomach fat

i would be mr olympia 2016 but i eat too much carrots

stay safe ratty and take the pro's advice into consideration because you are very similar to them so should completely copy what they do.