Operation getting massive

Gym rat

how are you going to squeeze the sugar out of the baked beans?

Going to compare watties baked beans with weight watchers baked beans for the amount of sugar that's in them or go to plan b which find recipes for homemade baked on YouTube or Google plus I am going to switch over to a different type of when that has 0g of sugar in it since the dymatize elite xl has 4g of sugar in it since I have two of those a day which is 8g of sugar in total. Plus will be ditching bread from my diet as well.

God bro... You take things to the extreme don't you lol.

Beans are an incomplete protein, what do you eat them with?. Do you know what that is? If you don't I'll explain to you

from what I know already is that watties baked beans have a farly high sodium content .when I do have beans I like to chuck in a couple of eggs in them or sardines in them and it's a good way to up the protein that's in them.

Shoulders and calfs

DB shoulder press 2x20 15kgs,17kgs, 3x12 25kgs,27kgs,30kgs

Cable upright row 3x12 85,105,155 pounds

DB lateral raise 3x12 12kgs,15kgs,17kgs

Rear delt Flys 3x20 28kg,30kg,35kg

Seated calf raise 4x20 20kg,40kg,50kg,55kg

Standing calf raise 5x20 118kg,124kg,130kg,150kg,155kg

Went over to countdown after I was done training to have a look at the different brands of baked beans which include there sodium content as well. Didn't have much luck unfortunately oh well. Will have to go to plan be which is by finding a recipe for homemade baked beans on Google or YouTube. Stocked up on sardines which I will be using for my meals when I am at home during the weekend. Was going to have a couple of cheat meals tomorrow since the quater final is on Sunday figured that I be best to keep things clean to help ease the nerves before Sunday 8am. Was feeling hungry in the middle of the night for some odd reason nor to sure why plus sleep wasn't all that flash as well .

Whats with the sudden baked beans fetish mate? You just like baked beans? If youre trying to bulk at a cost effective price then why not look into buying bulk pasta and tins of tuna etc . Even those baked 2 min noodles with a can of tuna can be a cheap easy meal . Oats and protein powder with peanut butter and blended up in a shaker . Just to give you some different options .

why do you post different weights on your supplementreviews forum journal?  

i strongly strongly recommend you find someone to do your meal plans for you, there is some kind of information disconnect going on here and its not going to be very productive to continue like this

why do you post different weights on your supplementreviews forum journal?

i strongly strongly recommend you find someone to do your meal plans for you, there is some kind of information disconnect going on here and its not going to be very productive to continue like this

Didn't we have a conversation about this.... lol you'll never learn!

Whats with the sudden baked beans fetish mate? You just like baked beans? If youre trying to bulk at a cost effective price then why not look into buying bulk pasta and tins of tuna etc . Even those baked 2 min noodles with a can of tuna can be a cheap easy meal . Oats and protein powder with peanut butter and blended up in a shaker . Just to give you some different options .

Reckon there'll be too much sodium in the noodles for Ratty!!

bulk mince and rice, cook it up throw in plenty of veges, get some good herbs and spices/seasonings or even some sauces and store a few days worth at a time in the freezer and you're good to go.

Have some time set aside on rest days or any day you've got a spare hour or two to do food prep, bit of organisation and forward planning goes a long way, you can prep food for the whole week. Hell, you don't even have to use beef mince, everything comes minced now!

Mix it up with some pasta if you're not keen on the rice

Arms today

Ez bar curls 1x15 19kg,3x10 43kg,45kg,51kg

DB preacher curl 2x10 17kg,20kg

DB conceration curl 2x10 17kg,20kg

DB triceps overhead extension 3x12 30kg,35kg,45kg

Close grip bench press 3x10 60kg,80kg,90kg

Single arm triceps push down 2x10 35,55 pounds

Dips 2x20

Today was the first time doing 2x10 training and noticed the sets go by quicker and faster. It was kind of strange in away this morning training on a Saturday morning which is a rare thing for me which happens from time to time . Got a ice to album off trade me this morning and it's one that I have not herd of before called seven deadly sins.

Chest and calfs

Bb incline press 1x15 bar 4x10-12 70kg,80kg,85kg,90kg

Incline Flys 4x12 20kgs,22kgs,25kgs,27kgs

Flat dB bench press 3x12 32kgs,35kgs,40kgs

Cable cross overs fst 7x12 65pps

Calf press 3x20 6pps,7pps,8pps

Standing calf raise 3x20 130kg,150kg,155kg

Weight is starting to go back up slowly and sitting at 86kg which is good. Was feeling a bit hungry after breakfast this morning and made myself a peanutbutter sandwich to help get in some extra good fats in me before heading to the gym at 8:30. Went over to the bank when I was done training to pay for the ice t cd that I got off trade me on Saturday. Planned out my cheat day for Saturday yesterday and this time around the amount of fat will be 112g of fat which is a bit better then previous cheat days in the past and will be having less sugar as well. Thought of one thing that I am planning on doing is when I go away on holiday in December is going to spend the day eating different Asia foods. Haven't decided yet what type of Asia food that I will start off with like Thai or Japanese etc but will cross that path closer to the time.

2 min noodles are awesome. Got to get the good mee goring one's tho. I put frozen veg in with a tin if tuna. 60g carbs a put I think

Gymrat since you are trying to eat healthy and live the lifestyle with less sugar and fat, could you please post a brief outline of what you eat every day, so that I can also live that lifestyle?

dont be a smartass.

you are on gymrats level already mentally and physically

be good for few months then you can get smart to him