Operation getting massive

Gym rat

the rat has turned to masterminding delicious flavour combinations such as the rat burger (coming soon)

https://instagram.com/p/8mixlKScZ4

• ratzilla1Some of the ingrents for the Ratzilla burger which will be made next Saturday
  • ratzilla1Will also be using mince and a burger bun . When the mince is cooked will be stacking the baked beans,oysters , sardines and bacon

Chest and calfs

4x15 15kgs,15kgs,17kgs,20kgs ,4x8-20 30kgs,32kgs,35KGS,40kgs

Incline Flys 3x10 20kgs,22kgs,25kgs

Flat dB bench press 3x10 30kgs,35kgs,40kgs

Calf press 4X20 5PPS,6pps,7pps,8pps

Seated calf raise 3x20 40kg,50kg,60kg

Starting to get my weight back that I lost and current weight is 86kg and happy about that .I look skinny still but that will change over a period of time when I start to gain more weight with putting to munch fat on. Was going to use English muffins for when I make the ratzilla burger on Saturday. Thought I be best to buy burger buns torwards the end of the week and save the English muffins for baked beans on English muffins instead.

Chest and calfs

4x15 15kgs,15kgs,17kgs,20kgs ,4x8-20 30kgs,32kgs,35KGS,40kgs

Incline Flys 3x10 20kgs,22kgs,25kgs

Flat dB bench press 3x10 30kgs,35kgs,40kgs

Calf press 4X20 5PPS,6pps,7pps,8pps

Seated calf raise 3x20 40kg,50kg,60kg

Starting to get my weight back that I lost and current weight is 86kg and happy about that .I look skinny still but that will change over a period of time when I start to gain more weight with putting to munch fat on. Was going to use English muffins for when I make the ratzilla burger on Saturday. Thought I be best to buy burger buns torwards the end of the week and save the English muffins for baked beans on English muffins instead.

how did the nats go? 

Get it in your dam bloody head I have retired from competing when I have said that already once can't one be left alone given that it's my life and health probly to stupid or thick to realize that.

jesus bro relax. you didn't make it clear, as far as i could see you were competing in the nationals how would i know that you decided not to?

i read this journal every day for months and you keep going on about nats so how do i know you're not doing it?

no more trolling. this is my last post on your clusterfuck of a journal.

i used to give you the benefit of the doubt because you are somewhat challenged, i gave you advice where i could, and questioned when you were doing things wrong to help you.

you ignore everyones advice, which causes you to be shit at bodybuilding, this is your own fault.

you had 3 coaches, you fired them all, made a big fuss about it, you were the problem, this is your own fault.

you bungled your diet, got too obsessed with food, going on about cheat days every day, barely dieted, actually looked better than i expected on stage, came last in your class and qualified for nats.

you wimped out a week before the show, after months of dieting, this defies logic

i cbf giving you advice, or even trolling you now, it's a waste of time. 

all of these problems are specifically caused by you being an idiot, you should stop wasting peoples time who give you advice when you dont follow it because you think you know better. add to your signature "gym rat knows everything about bodybuilding and doesn't need any advice thanks"

maccaz out

Harsh Maccaz

Gymrat you have one of the few journals I actually enjoy reading. Good to see some drama, excitement and suspense. Not another "powerbuilder" trying to improve his bench from 85kg to 87.5kg with some stupidly complex programme. You keep on doing what you're doing and ill keep checking in.

Harsh Maccaz

Gymrat you have one of the few journals I actually enjoy reading. Good to see some drama, excitement and suspense. Not another "powerbuilder" trying to improve his bench from 85kg to 87.5kg with some stupidly complex programme. You keep on doing what you're doing and ill keep checking in.

Im got coached by one of the strongest strongman in the country, nothing stupidly complex about that.

Im got coached by one of the strongest strongman in the country, nothing stupidly complex about that.

Lol Gyzz on the defensive. Y so srs br0

Ps Ratty Bibby you're great entertainment but people get sick of trying to help and you go by a YouTube video instead that has no relevance to you at all.

Even if you aren't competing I will still check in on the regular so I can learn how to make gains.

If you di powerlifting my year would be made.

There is a couple Push/Pull (Bench/Deadlift) comps coming up in the next couple months if you're interested ? No squats so would be perfect for you Bibby

no more trolling. this is my last post on your clusterfuck of a journal.

i used to give you the benefit of the doubt because you are somewhat challenged, i gave you advice where i could, and questioned when you were doing things wrong to help you.

you ignore everyones advice, which causes you to be shit at bodybuilding, this is your own fault.

you had 3 coaches, you fired them all, made a big fuss about it, you were the problem, this is your own fault.

you bungled your diet, got too obsessed with food, going on about cheat days every day, barely dieted, actually looked better than i expected on stage, came last in your class and qualified for nats.

you wimped out a week before the show, after months of dieting, this defies logic

i cbf giving you advice, or even trolling you now, it's a waste of time. 

all of these problems are specifically caused by you being an idiot, you should stop wasting peoples time who give you advice when you dont follow it because you think you know better. add to your signature "gym rat knows everything about bodybuilding and doesn't need any advice thanks"

maccaz out

LOL

Atomic meltdown

Made some changes to my life and woke up feeling like crap yesterday and didn't get to the gym or work. Figured out what the problem was . It was from all the sugar that I have been having in my cheat days . Got rid of the junk food that I bought and put it in the food bin at gardens new world. From now will be having clean cheat days instead so I won't feel like crap.

Made some changes to my life and woke up feeling like crap yesterday and didn't get to the gym or work. Figured out what the problem was . It was from all the sugar that I have been having in my cheat days . Got rid of the junk food that I bought and put it in the food bin at gardens new world. From now will be having clean cheat days instead so I won't feel like crap.

Sometimes you just have to do this to understand why you do not eat so much rubbish!

Back and hamstrings

Assited chin ups 5x12 39kg,32kg,28kg,22kg,18kg

Seated row 5x12 72kg,86kg,92kg,98kg,102kg

T bar row 4x12 80kg,90kg,100kg,110kg

DB pullovers 4x12 30kg,32kg,35kg,40kg

Standing leg curl 4x12 24kg,30kg,36kg,42kg

Seated leg curls 4x12 51kg,55kg,57kg,59kg

Got my engery back today after feeling like cap yesterday and came across a good channel on YouTube can't remember the name off hand. One of the videos that I watched had a clean cheat day video with homemade meals like mac cheese etc. Came up with a good rule for when I travel which is going to have clean cheat day by having foods that are clean like Thai,Japanese etc or any other clean food that I feel like having at the time. Training for the rest of the week will be quads tomorrow, shoulders and calfs Friday and Saturday arms.

Back and hamstrings

Assited chin ups 5x12 39kg,32kg,28kg,22kg,18kg

Seated row 5x12 72kg,86kg,92kg,98kg,102kg

T bar row 4x12 80kg,90kg,100kg,110kg

DB pullovers 4x12 30kg,32kg,35kg,40kg

Standing leg curl 4x12 24kg,30kg,36kg,42kg

Seated leg curls 4x12 51kg,55kg,57kg,59kg

Got my engery back today after feeling like cap yesterday and came across a good channel on YouTube can't remember the name off hand. One of the videos that I watched had a clean cheat day video with homemade meals like mac cheese etc. Came up with a good rule for when I travel which is going to have clean cheat day by having foods that are clean like Thai,Japanese etc or any other clean food that I feel like having at the time. Training for the rest of the week will be quads tomorrow, shoulders and calfs Friday and Saturday arms.

f*ck it il bite.

what makes a food clean vs dirty? what is the difference? 

f*ck it il bite.

what makes a food clean vs dirty? what is the difference?

the difference between clean food and dirty food is. Clean food has less sugar or fat in it and for dirty food has more fat and sugar in by having to much dirty food can lead to health problems later on in life like heart problems etc

the difference between clean food and dirty food is. Clean food has less sugar or fat in it and for dirty food has more fat and sugar in by having to much dirty food can lead to health problems later on in life like heart problems etc

Extra Virgin Olive Oil is 91% Fat does this make it the dirtiest food possible ?

A ripe banana has between 20-30g Sugar in it, is it classed as dirty ?

In 100g of High Quality Raw Mixed Nuts (Walnuts, Almonds, Brazils etc) has around 20g Fat, is it dirty Bibby ?

100g Ice Cream has less sugar and fat than all these foods. Is it clean eating it I fill my macros with Ice Cream and Protein Shakes ?

Quads today

Leg extensions 2x20 39kg,53 kg 4x15 85kg,91kg,95kg,101kg

Leg press 4x15 5pps,6pps,7pps,8pps

Bb squats 4x15 100kg,110kg,120kg,130kg,135kg

Hack,squats 4x15 110kg,120kg,130kg,140kg

When I was biking to the,gym this morning thought I will have something sweet on special occosions like Xmas,birthday and Easter etc figured that would be the better option plus better for my health as well. Went over to,countdown to pick up some more watties baked beans and box of clusters as well including my tuna from new world. Came across this Farley new creatine on xplossive supplements website last night called usn micronised creatine monohoyrate had a look at before I ordered it.sounded it pretty good with 102 servings in for $22.45 thought bargin and sweet clicked on ordered and payed for it today

Quads today

Leg extensions 2x20 39kg,53 kg 4x15 85kg,91kg,95kg,101kg

Leg press 4x15 5pps,6pps,7pps,8pps

Bb squats 4x15 100kg,110kg,120kg,130kg,135kg

Hack,squats 4x15 110kg,120kg,130kg,140kg

When I was biking to the,gym this morning thought I will have something sweet on special occosions like Xmas,birthday and Easter etc figured that would be the better option plus better for my health as well. Went over to,countdown to pick up some more watties baked beans and box of clusters as well including my tuna from new world. Came across this Farley new creatine on xplossive supplements website last night called usn micronised creatine monohoyrate had a look at before I ordered it.sounded it pretty good with 102 servings in for $22.45 thought bargin and sweet clicked on ordered and payed for it today

you squatted 135 x 15?