Operation getting massive

Gym rat

I just have big appetite

me too bro haha i know the feeling

what do you think about politics in bodybuilding?

do you think maybe the judges were biased and gave you first place in your class because you are nice and polite to them?

there is a lot of corruption in bodybuilding, its possible

me too bro haha i know the feeling

what do you think about politics in bodybuilding?

do you think maybe the judges were biased and gave you first place in your class because you are nice and polite to them?

there is a lot of corruption in bodybuilding, its possible

Politics in any sport sucks

oh are you quitting because of the politics?

Yeah pretty much so plus my body had enough as well and getting out of bed each morning was a bit of a mission at times kind of looked like a old person getting out of bed. With a bad back.

Yeah pretty much so plus my body had enough as well and getting out of bed each morning was a bit of a mission at times kind of looked like a old person getting out of bed. With a bad back.

haha uh oh you need a zimmer frame

do you think corruption affected your placing?

Funny you should mention that I was thinking that at times

yeah bro i wouldnt be suprised. looking at the pics i can see your back improved a lot since last year. maybe the other guys paid the judges so they could win. its the only explanation really.

anyway, no need to worry about it now, they have lost a key athlete.

what sport do you think you will do next? is there any pro wrestling clubs in dunedin? 

yeah bro i wouldnt be suprised. looking at the pics i can see your back improved a lot since last year. maybe the other guys paid the judges so they could win. its the only explanation really.

anyway, no need to worry about it now, they have lost a key athlete.

what sport do you think you will do next? is there any pro wrestling clubs in dunedin?

no unfortunately

Arms

Triceps push down 1x20 50,4x12 120,130,160,170

DB triceps extensions 4x12 30kgs,33kgs,38kgs,40kgs

Triceps rope push down 4x15 50,60,80,100 pounds

DB hammer curls 4x12 20kgs,23kgs,26kgs,30kgs

DB preacher curls 4x12 10kg,13kg,16kg,18kg

Rope curls 4x12 70,80,100,150 pounds

Had a wicked arms session at Sky fitness this morning and did rope curls for the first time and enjoyed doing them. Thought they were a bit different compare to other biceps exercise that I have done in the past when using cables. Had Indian for tea last night plus it was my first Indian meal in a while and every mouth full tasted very nice . After the two sessions that I had a Sky fitness kind of thinking of joining up there since they play hard rock didn't need to use my iPod once when I trained . Tomorwo going to attempted at 8500 calorie cheat day but will see how I go.

Arms

Triceps push down 1x20 50,4x12 120,130,160,170

DB triceps extensions 4x12 30kgs,33kgs,38kgs,40kgs

Triceps rope push down 4x15 50,60,80,100 pounds

DB hammer curls 4x12 20kgs,23kgs,26kgs,30kgs

DB preacher curls 4x12 10kg,13kg,16kg,18kg

Rope curls 4x12 70,80,100,150 pounds

Had a wicked arms session at Sky fitness this morning and did rope curls for the first time and enjoyed doing them. Thought they were a bit different compare to other biceps exercise that I have done in the past when using cables. Had Indian for tea last night plus it was my first Indian meal in a while and every mouth full tasted very nice . After the two sessions that I had a Sky fitness kind of thinking of joining up there since they play hard rock didn't need to use my iPod once when I trained . Tomorwo going to attempted at 8500 calorie cheat day but will see how I go.

8500 cals must be cutting. At least need 1500 to baulk