Occasional lifting diary

Boosting

• 2 weeks later...

Had last week or whatever off lifting. Got fever and shit. Back gym training etc today arms.

Weighed 112kg leaving gym blah blab. Elbow but fucked from failed leg day post illness but whatever. Got peptides now so itl fix itself fast anyway. Seriously considering wrapping elbows on squats though.

140x8 best set cg bench today. Got 6 reps 60kg plus bar on preacher curla too = jealous looks from cunts in gym who's gym whore gfs making wet mess on gym equipment.

Did back yesterday and bit of benching. Only 140kg though.

Keeping weights light atm on bench so i dont f*ck up elbows or shoulders which are still 'adjusting' to doing squats again.

Weight 110 still which is good after the weekend and eating f*ck all yesterday .

Diet yesterday

2L blue milk

17x95g tuna tin

150g almonds.

Almost rolled work truck yesterday. Was rolling over with centre of mass beyond the 2 wheels still on ground but managed to steer direction it was tipping and airbourne wheels dropped back down pretty hard onto rd and managed to stop about 1m from someones fence in some grassed drain thing. Car fine obviously. Good pre gym adrenaline boost.

Rolled my own truck couple months ago too.

Too much pre workout bruh

Was leg day today so did arms instead coz easier.

Cg bench

100x7

140x9

150x5

150x5

150x5

140x5 failed 6th.

Preacher curl. Supersetted with other curls and also cg bench plus other tricep shit. For simplicity i write sets each excercise in chronological order not true order of all excercises tho.

Bar 7kg i think.

47x10

67x8

67x5+47x5

47x10

47x10

Cant remember rest

Cg bench

100x15

100x15

100x10

100x10

100x10

100x10

No idea how many more sets but all 100kgx10.

Other gay shit eg tricep pressdown and db curls and standing fixed weight bar curls etc.

Weight 113kg.

post-11557-0-25269000-1441977620_thumb.j

Natural and ipf approved.

I'm posting here, rather than add to the negativity you've created in Rainbowdevil's journal...

You were banned before, came back hiding under an alias, then revert to the same behaviour that got you banned the first time around... On top of that, I'd warned you about it just the other day.

Your comments are enough to chase away a member who wants to be here (enough that she invested the time to register, ask questions, and start a journal), so I hate to think how many other less-invested visitors you deter from ever registering.

Im not being aggressive.

If you can't see how your comments are aggressive, then we have a problem. Or rather, YOU have a problem. And I'm sick of you dragging the forum down with it.

Since you seem to have a problem reading the tone of a post, let me make this very clear for you... I'm angry and frustrated.

Angry, because you're shitting on the work done by me and every other useful member of this site to make Gymnation a cool community to be part of. Frustrated, because you could contribute a lot, and I wanted you to be a part of it too.

But it's just not working. Sorry Hugh, but I'm banning you... again.