Occasional lifting diary

Boosting

Trained back last night.

Bb rows

15 reps 60

12 reps 100

5 reps 140 (felt hard so subsequently dropped weight)

12 reps 100

10 reps 100

Pullups supersetted with 2 or 3 plate tbar rows (10-20 reps). Did couple extra sets tbar rows.

Not that weak at these atm, just was getting f*ck all rest in.

3 sets lat pull down close parallel grip.

Did light bench in there too towards the end.

(7 reps 140)*7

Good pump. Looked sick and couple sluts training with their bfs were mirin

Weighed 108/109kg tonight.

Diet today:

Meal1 6am

2L chocolate milk.

Meal2 11am

1L blue milk

500g meat (roast)

some salad sht

Meal3 2.30pm

4x95g tuna

1L blue milk

Meal4 5.30pm

1L blue milk

Meal5

500ml mother drink

Meal6 10pm

8x weetbix

100g WPC/WPI blend

fruit salad from can

Normally id have meal 6 pre gym then normal dinner with 500g meat etc after gym but today cbf cooking. Sleep more important. Just eat more tomorrow

Knee bit sore. Anyone whos not rocking extra chromosomes reckon gltamine helps?

I'm not sure if I fit those criteria but f*ck it I'll tell you anyway.

Glutamine good imo. Fish Oils better.

Don't go by the recommended intake, that's for bitch ass phaggots, go for 6-12g a day.

Helps for general joint health, the knee issue could be inflammation or something different entirely in which case any of those supplements will be about as effective as Bibby on a bike.

Could be a form issue causing lack of recruitment of glutes or over recruitment of quads, that royally fucks your knee as well.

They click and grind noticeably when i move leg about knee joint from 180deg (straight) to 90deg and vice versa while sitting. Pretty muchalways been that way for at least for the past 3 years, maybe forever.

Ill give fish oils a go. Used to nail that shit religiously in the doses you describe. I enjoyed the taste anyway so chewed mine.

Trained arms yesterday. My Closegrip bench has suffered since i started doing squats. Reps halved from 10 of 140 to 5. Wrists sore today too. Good pump etc.

Weighed in at 110kg finally.

Food yesterday.

2L chocolate milk

3x1L blue milk

14x95g tuna cans

100g wpc/wpi blend

1 cup oats

400g fruit salad

500g beef

Salad and cous-cous or however you spell it.

Mother 500ml energy drink.

Dunno calories but is at least 550g protein. Gonna try hit 115kg asap then hold weight there get leaner build more muscle get stronger etc

Boner Alert.

Das sick bro. Strong diet.

Zero Fucks given lol

Making getting bigger and stronger #1 priority. Dont care if feel bloated and shit at work and do f*ck all coz of it because still get paid the same. Body will adjust anyway.

Hoping my peptides actually turn up and are legit as is good shit. Best muscle/strength gains ive had and where i looked my best were while taking them.

Just had relaxed alcohol free weekend. Cbf writing about it for you fagots because you'll probably pester me with annoying questions and also because cant remember most of it. Focus for week will be on not being 'randomly' drug tested at work and not dieing. Today probably drank close to 20L water which is good.

Didnt train last 2 days and eating was shit. Trained today 12 reps 80 ohp and 10 reps 240kg dead etc.

Food

14 weet bix

200g wpc

400g steak

3x500ml mother energy drink

water etc

500g fruit salad

250g pasta.

plus whatever i eat later today. Will probably be nothing though because ran out of protein and fruit salad.

Start eating properly again tomorrow.

Also lost my pet snake inside a subwoofer. The snake sleeps in my bed etc and basically was my gf (except it male snake, no homo, and not annoying like actual gf) so bit upset.

Did back yesterday and bit of benching. Only 140kg though.

Keeping weights light atm on bench so i dont f*ck up elbows or shoulders which are still 'adjusting' to doing squats again.

Weight 110 still which is good after the weekend and eating f*ck all yesterday .

Diet yesterday

2L blue milk

17x95g tuna tin

150g almonds.

Almost rolled work truck yesterday. Was rolling over with centre of mass beyond the 2 wheels still on ground but managed to steer direction it was tipping and airbourne wheels dropped back down pretty hard onto rd and managed to stop about 1m from someones fence in some grassed drain thing. Car fine obviously. Good pre gym adrenaline boost.

Rolled my own truck couple months ago too.

It hasnt even eaten in the time (2 months) ive had it because its cutting. Tried feeding it dead and live rats but it isnt hungry yet. Is supposed to eat live rats and baby chickens etc. Once its hungry it will eat.

this sounds so epic. in for feeding video.

fak snakebrah the last pic of empty bed got me creeped out, wouldn't be able to sleep with one of those on the loose lol. they really don't feed for that long? how often do they feed and how much ?

Firstly br0, its not empty bed. The speaker box in bed with my gf the snake inside it no homo. Secondly it came out yesterday after spending a week in the box so girl who thinks shes my gf gonna be sleeping on couch because snake sleeps in bed and i dont want some fatass rolling onto him and hurting him. Lastly they feed when they want br0. Depends how much they eat..if eat big animal might not feed for 6 months. If eats mouse might eat every week etc or not eat for while still if no prey available. If he hungry he probably start biting/constricting me trying to eat me and ill know to feed him. Not rocket science.

Where i live we not little bitches like most ppl in nz. We work in oil and gas industry and live in the jungle and drive round in 4x4 vehicles with no number plates wherever we want; in desert, in the sea, in the rivers or in jungle or the grassland and swamps. If we hungry we shoot geese and eat them or shoot fish or eat tuna from the can or take amphetamines. We purchase and catch reptiles and keep them in our houses and cars for companionship, protection and status because we arent beta faggots that need some stupid cat or dog and so our gfs dont hang round too much and annoy us. If youve never invested in a reptile youre missing out. Hope this answers your questions br0.

Last 2 days no gym.

Today legs.

Squats

100x5

140x5

180x5

200x3

200x3

200x3

200x3

200x3

Reckon could have gotten 5 reps still on last set which good. Will try do 200kg 5 sets of 5 reps next time then move onto working with 220 if i get the 5x5 of 200. After can get 5x5 220 gonna start using wraps. Hoping get 260 wrapped in comp early nov plus 340 dead abd 200 bench. None be easy for me but i probably do it anyway if dont get injured. If injuy then i fucked. Knee or elbows are weak points atm.