NZ's bodybuilding, strength and fitness community
maccaz

Jason Blaha vs IPF

I thought that you wouldn't answer, seems I was correct.

Glad to hear you are well looked after old friend.

man all i can say is that theres good and bad things about aussie.im not gonna lie and say i dont miss my whanau.i do...i dont fit in with the culture here in this area either...im too straight.lol.

but if i stayed in nz,i would never of got to compete.

Well, I'm confused. Entertained, but confused. There's a lot of innuendo and veiled comments in this topic that go right over my head!

So are you in NZ or Australia now, Stalkers? Did you ever compete in NZ?

nah never in nz due to lack of confidence,demanding physical labour and lack of meets in my vicinity.

im not that good anyway bro.just do it to see how far i can get.

the standard here just gets better and better so quickly.you compare the results of the open nats last year to this year to see the difference.

im pretty sure the juniors will be the same.there will be juniors in the 93 kg class who will be squatting 250+ and deadlifting close to 300 kgs.damn.

even though the best in NZ can foot it with the best that Aussie has to offer,the depth of talent here is crazy.its a tough place to win.

I see the point re: Aussie GPC and seems legit. However my memory is pretty good and having been associated with nzpf for many years I'll say the gang connections were also present, no judgement just historical fact. Likewise PA. Last I heard gangsters were allowed to lift weights lol...although maybe the new laws in Qsld mean they're not!!

I'll leave it that other than adding that there is room for multiple options to suit all lifters in both Australia & NZ in my humble opinion.

Last I heard gangsters were allowed to lift weights lol..

Yep. It's not like powerlifting has a monopoly on weight-lifting gangsters, either. There's plenty that are bodybuilders or just general gym junkies too.

Hell, there's probably even a few gang members doing crossfit. I'm picturing them doing kipping pullups in a leather jacket, and knee-high socks in gang colours with knitted gang patch. :D

I love when this thread pops up over and over again lol. Imo we only really need 2

NZPF = tested

GPC = untested

Upanz has like 10 lifters or something so maybe the should amalgamate with GPC as I think that would benefit both of them. stalkers pls reveal your true identity /former nzbb handle

Yep. It's not like powerlifting has a monopoly on weight-lifting gangsters, either. There's plenty that are bodybuilders or just general gym junkies too.

Hell, there's probably even a few gang members doing crossfit. I'm picturing them doing kipping pullups in a leather jacket, and knee-high socks in gang colours with knitted gang patch. :D

the gangs are more sophisticated over here.plus the police are more corrupt.i know thats a generalisation,but if you fellas are smart i wouldnt let them get a foothold in NZ.lol.

They will end up trying to run everything like they do here.And i mean that literally.they actually do run everything.lol.Its a 1 club region.Any outsiders are not welcome.

They have a military aspect to them thats not present in kiwi gangs.Not only that,they have money.these arent poor people.

They are clever.id want to join if i wasnt such a poosey.haha theres an allure to that,thats very tempting

Now thats hard to fathom and may look like im exaggerating,but im pretty sure im close to the mark in what im saying.plus and this is my opinion only voodoo just isnt practiced by the black man only.u may call me full of shit.w/e.

I was thinking that it was because members were beginning to believe you lived in a fantasy world and they didn't want to feed the fire....lol

I did that thing where I lost interest lol

the gangs are more sophisticated over here.plus the police are more corrupt.i know thats a generalisation,but if you fellas are smart i wouldnt let them get a foothold in NZ.lol.

They will end up trying to run everything like they do here.And i mean that literally.they actually do run everything.lol.Its a 1 club region.Any outsiders are not welcome.

They have a military aspect to them thats not present in kiwi gangs.Not only that,they have money.these arent poor people.

They are clever.id want to join if i wasnt such a poosey.haha theres an allure to that,thats very tempting

Now thats hard to fathom and may look like im exaggerating,but im pretty sure im close to the mark in what im saying.plus and this is my opinion only voodoo just isnt practiced by the black man only.u may call me full of shit.w/e.

Yrp so hard to fathom alright I shat my myself cos I was so scared...im mean laughing so hard ffs.

i commented on this gang thread and they came and did a drive by at my house because of it.. so thanks peso for endangering me by not shutting it down before it got out of control

I was thinking that it was because members were beginning to believe you lived in a fantasy world and they didn't want to feed the fire....lol

you werent one of the people off this website chasing me around for whatever reason nathan?quite happy to accept an answer of yes or no.

as for bikies having police and military links..up to you to disbelieve,that doesnt bother me at all mate.

Yrp so hard to fathom alright I shat my myself cos I was so scared...im mean laughing so hard ffs.

yeah the idea that people are being let into NZ who have better access to steroids and arms..thats funny shit..moron.

That depends. If you answered my original question I could tell you...

i dont have a clue who you are.and yeah im pretty sure both Damo and Rachel Clayton were chasing me both in nz and aussie.I could be wrong as ive only seen them off a few vids that i watched ages ago.not sure why i had to repeat myself but w/e.

that could of been fixed by some previous contact rather than just showing up and/or chasing around.quite clearly i never gave any indication of any interest in competing.i suck anyway.theres heaps of people better than me.you can pm if u like however u probably know everyone here.

what irritates me is this consortium of what it seems of bodybuilders/ powerlifters/outlaws/homos deciding to play a weird game of lets chase this guy around until he flips and gets himself in the shit.id like to be able to take my wife and kids out without tag-a-longs.

Why were they chasing you around lol

i dont have a clue.i have looked at the ratings for my weight class,im rated between 25-30th in my weight class in aussie and i think im 13 or 14th in nz.quite clearly im not a headline act with a 700+ total.