NZ Fitness Expo

NZ Fitness

The NZ Fitness Expo is NZ’s largest health & fitness event and encompasses all aspects of health, fitness & living an active lifestyle for the dedicated fitness enthusiast through to those just starting out.

The NZ Fitness Expo is a great event that brings together likeminded businesses and industry experts under the one roof for visitors to be able to engage with and also find out more about health & wellbeing, fitness and sports. Visitors attend in search of information and what they need to better themselves and live a healthier lifestyle.

The NZ Fitness Expo is an exciting show and with the health and fitness industry experiencing unbelievable growth, 2015 is already bigger and better than ever before! Everything from fitness programmes and fitness equipment to apparel & footwear, food/nutrition, health services, supplements, triathlon, yoga & pilates, education, training & career and more is on show this July.

Actually, in all seriousness, it would be fantastic to have people wear their Gymnation shirts there. (Or stringers, if you're so inclined!)

And, because they're awesome like this, NZ Muscle has promised a free BPI Funnbar or shaker to anyone wearing a Gymnation top!

post-2-0-50028400-1436339552_thumb.jpg

And even if you don't have a Gymnation top to wear, go check out the NZ Muscle stand anyway. As I say, they're awesome. :clap:

Actually, in all seriousness, it would be fantastic to have people wear their Gymnation shirts there. (Or stringers, if you're so inclined!)

And, because they're awesome like this, NZ Muscle has promised a free BPI Funnbar or shaker to anyone wearing a Gymnation top!

attachicon.giffunnbar-bars-400x400.jpg

And even if you don't have a Gymnation top to wear, go check out the NZ Muscle stand anyway. As I say, they're awesome. :clap:

I wont be there but just bought 2 shirts and ill wear mine to the central districts comp next week . And if i do bad and go on a shooting spree instant coverage for you. :pfft:

I have aan nz muscle stringer. Does it count?

How many people from the forum are going to this?

I went last year and was ridiculously boring, told myself I won't go again.

There were some interesting things like strongman but mostly BS supplement stuff and pseudo fitness celebrates that I have no interest meeting.

Yeah I go Sunday for a look. Mostly want to watch the Crossfit comp which will be the 2nd day of it. Woulda liked to see the SM comp but I can't get up to Auckland till after work time Saturday.

I think the ipf nationals for the heavys is at the expo on the Sunday bro.

Will be worth the watch

Yeah the record breakers... Hard to get excited about it when I don't know anything about it... Whose competing what records are they going for. They need to put it out there!

Yup I didn't know about it until it was mentioned to me. Haven't be bothered keeping up to date with what's there though tbh.

Will be some impressive lifting though

Lol that's a good enough reason not to wear one. Those funnbars are not fun at all....