First Tren ace Test Prop cycle

hey so im about to do a bulk cycle and my friend got me a deal with tren ace and test prop so im going to be running that its my first time using tren ace ive used test e and test prop before though.

Bodyfat: 9%

weight: 78KG

height: 176cm

weeks 1 - 8 100mg tren ace EOD / 350mg per week

weeks 1 - 10 70mg Test prop EOD / 250mg per week

weeks 1 - 10 .25mg arimidex EOD

3 days after last injection

pct nolva 40/40/20/20 clomid 50/50/25/25

how does my dosages look for cyce and pct? open to all advice opinions and comments :)

hey so im about to do a bulk cycle and my friend got me a deal with tren ace and test prop so im going to be running that its my first time using tren ace ive used test e and test prop before though.

how does my dosages look for cyce and pct? open to all advice opinions and comments :)

Nothing wrong with that cycle, I see you've done your cycle log research. Tren is quite powerful on the system so might have to up the adex to 0.5mg eod (only if issues arise).

Acetate should be pinned ED

Testosterone @ only 250mg/week should NOT require an AI

Don't bother with PCT, taper off...

tren ace can be pinned eod and for the sake of me not liking eod injections let alone ed ill stick to eod haha.

every other forum ive read or posted on that ive presented this cycle or read a tren ace cycle with 250mg test per week they have all said and did take ai during cycle? any reasoning for why  I shouldn't ?

id rather be safe then sorry and do pct especially since its my first time using tren ace... the fact im going to be shut down quite hard because of lack of access to hcg is specifically the reason I will do nolva and clomid.

Iv already got pre cycle bloods done will get mid and post cycle also

Nothing wrong with that cycle, I see you've done your cycle log research. Tren is quite powerful on the system so might have to up the adex to 0.5mg eod (only if issues arise).

Why..? Tren doesn't aromatise.?

tren ace can be pinned eod and for the sake of me not liking eod injections let alone ed ill stick to eod haha.

every other forum ive read or posted on that ive presented this cycle or read a tren ace cycle with 250mg test per week they have all said and did take ai during cycle? any reasoning for why  I shouldn't ?

id rather be safe then sorry and do pct especially since its my first time using tren ace... the fact im going to be shut down quite hard because of lack of access to hcg is specifically the reason I will do nolva and clomid.

Tren sides can be harsh is some people, thats why stable blood concentrations are preferred with ED injections... 

Tren sides can be harsh is some people, thats why stable blood concentrations are preferred with ED injections... 

yeah I have read that ed can reduce side effects but Im just not willing to pin ED I couldn't see myself doing it and ive read a lot of people who have done eod fine with tren, if sides do become extremely unbareable I will switch to ED injections.

can anyone who has tried tren ace and test prop before comment if I would be good to start tomorrow with this cycle?

Which other forums, if you don't mind me asking..?

250mg of test-propionate is about 190mg of actual testosterone/week, I still wouldn't bother with an AI, unless you started experiencing E2 side effects, you need some estrogen for healthy bodily function...

Mankychops you need to learn what actual effect each compound will have,until you have a solid understanding why you wont need an AI and why adding tren wont have any effect on your need to have an AI or not. Start with basics. Reading other peoples cycle logs doesnt count

Personally I'd have more test 35mg/day test prop isn't much. Test is king. You are 78kg at 10% bodyfat with a good dose of test you should be gaining some really good muscle. I'm a big believer in only using what you have to and you don't have to use Tren to grow. But thats just my opinion and what I would do. Actually it's what I did do when I was your size and it worked ok.

You dont need hcg or pct. Unless you get pharma grade nolva and clomid and the AI you are probably just going to get ripped off anyway or just get a triple dose of nolva (as its cheaper). Real nolva makes you feel like shit. You clearly read a lot of stuff on other forums but have you seen what most of them look like? Half look like they havent touched gear and have been training 6 months or less. Theyre just parroting the same shit that they got told when they started their questionably dosed cycles.

No youre no ready to start. Youre small enough that you could and should train naturally so you learn how to eat and train properly. Your unwillingness to pin ed confirms to me that you shouldn't be using gear.

My opinion on tren is the same as 2guns or whatever he calls himself now. Not worth the side effects really and this low test high tren bs is complete crap.

thanks for all the replies and advice. negative or positive ones, its all one big learning curve which is what im here for also to grow haha.

Ive been reading a lot on thinksteroids.com and ugbodybuilding.com it does get difficult when your genuinely just trying to get good advice but you have ten different people all with different opinions advice and ideas.

this is the first forum to tell me not to run arimidex at .25mg eod unless sides arise, all others recommended .25mg arimidex eod from first injection until last..

all I know is from experience on my last test prop cycle I used no ai and had absolutely no issues with gyno or anything..

if you are getting conflicting opinions, you can look at how much e2 10.25mg of adex kills and then look at how much estrogen you are going to get from taking test-p 250mg.

another aspect, is a lot of people form an opinion and then that is the only acceptable method. In reality whether or not you take adex you will be fine.

Wtf are you talking about ? Why would tren being "powerful" on the system affect how much AI to take ? Enlighten me

Most times I run a test/tren cycle I suffer from a little estro side's (puffy tender nipples) and I f##king hate it so I use some adex to combat the issue.

AI's are there to be used and they've helped me out a lot, unfortunately we can't all be immune to sides like yourself big guy. WTF!!!!!!! 

I have a bag of 50 on hand if I do run into problems so I am prepared, im starting tomorrow morning.

this is probably going to sound like a stupid question... but I guess you don't know till you ask..

has anyone who's ran a tren cycle before found it makes a difference what time you pin ? morning - pre work out - afternoon or ?? just curious...